Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flew
    replied
    Do it like an expansion draft gogogo, MANDEM ASSEMBLE!

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    yea delaying and doing an 8 team draft makes a lot of sense there's way too many people now for 6 teams. Best has also offered to captain in an 8 team redraft and suggested we keep the same draft order and add him and 1 other cap as 7/8 draft spot so people can keep their first rounders if they wish.
    Last edited by beam; 06-07-2022, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Turban View Post
    It probably would be a solid idea to expand TWDT back to 8 teams with a draft happening during the week or Saturday to prevent delays in the schedule. However not sure whether league ops and devs are willing to go that extra mile.
    Also getting the caps online for 2-3 hours again before Sunday would be tough, even harder if we had to do it on the phone….

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    I do not want a redraft. I would however, if there are enough late signups, to do 2 FAs, 1 this week and one the regular week, maybe upping the limits if enough high stars show up for this upcoming week. 8 team redraft? I don’t know about that…

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    my team is the b1st but there are enough playirs for 8 teams and its way bettir

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    Violence must love his team ! desperate for a redo, kind of pathetic lol

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    yis restirt w/ 8 teams n wirih will grint r1ck1 n dw1pp1l $10 cinidi 4 their gr8 wirk

Leave a comment:

• HellzNo!
    replied
    It probably would be a solid idea to expand TWDT back to 8 teams with a draft happening during the week or Saturday to prevent delays in the schedule. However not sure whether league ops and devs are willing to go that extra mile.
    I agree this league will be better with 8 teams. Maybe give the donated money to the volunteers who set the league up for then inconvenience of having to redraft.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Turban
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grasps
    replied
    I vote re-draft with 8 teams. If it takes 1-2 weeks to re-do this it I think thats fine. No point in rushing a half baked league where so many people can't play. Also allows time to hype it up more and get even more involved.

Leave a comment:

• afghan
    replied
    My opinion has no merit but I’ll say it anyway.

I wouldn’t be opposed to an 8 team re-draft but 7 team redraft would not be worth it because of the odd team out. 8 teams can be a 3 week regular season playing everyone once, no free agency, and then just have everyone make playoffs so that the end date for league is the same.

8 team redraft would only be worth it if a significant amount of valuable players were to join with a minimum of 5-10 valuable players including best, sprackle, Kim, Jurassic.

On the flip side, doing this would create an incredible amount of extra work for the volunteers that have already sacrificed a lot of time to make this happen. I wouldn’t expect or demand a redraft especially considering that the stragglers had plenty of time to sign up and created this situation.

Either way, thanks for the volunteers for making a league happen.

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    REDRAFT NEXT WEEKEND WITH 7-8 TEAMS AND ADD BEST JURASSIC SPRACKIL L-1-Z-1-R-D KIM COMMODO and any othir ignirint j1br1n1s who log on every day and racka msged to signup multipil times and they decide they wish 2 b playir aftir the draft stirts n act like its unfair like sum spoilt br1ts w/ 0 awareniss/appreciation 4 the ppl who put togethir leagues but u haf 2 much s1nd up your v1g1n1 to realize that the least any1 cud do to keep trinch wirs goink is to signip even if u cant show 2 all games n no1 gives a singil fk about your currint situation with r1g1rds 2 ur j1b or ur v1c1t1on or ur feelinks irl or othir. instead u decide to b a bunch of d00fi sh1tb1rk1rs n signip aftir/durink the dr1ft, THAT SAID REDRIFT NIXT WEEKEND WITH 7-8 TEAMS N ALLOW THESE J1BR1N1S

Leave a comment:

• Grasps
    replied
    I think having another team or even two (7-8 caps) would be a smart idea. We have nearly 20 people per team when only 5 can play in dueling and 8 in bds. starters are almost always going to show, you don't need that many subs/benchwarmers in a season imho.

Also, I will be playing under IxaDor, am sorry I was not clear about this. I don't think I've ever used Grasps before for leagues, not ever since Shadowmere kicked HatedByMost out of TWL because our banner showed someone getting bent over and fucked but thats not the point. Sorry to caps and other players for the confusion, I assumed most of us knew forum grasps=ixador but I don't think it will matter as I have a bad rep.

Thanks. Have a great dt my dudes. Best of luck to everyone and thanks gentle staffers for bringing the zone back to life.

PS:I'd say insert everyone who wants into a team this first week and throw everyone after game 1 into FA draft. Best should get to play week1 imo. goes for anyone else who asks this week. Doesn't seem like its hard to do. Just give players to reverse draft order picks? Seems like it would be simple to me but who knows! Just stating my 2C, please dont hate.

Leave a comment:

• Flew
    replied
    Sign the MANDEM up.. don’t have him waiting on the sidelines man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X