• Show
Clear All

• bugyswartz
    replied
    sign me up

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Ouuuu i see wut ur saying now, my math is hirrindis, privately and piblicly, m sry

We r at 110 playirs

Last min sign ups r acceptid rememba dis
    Last edited by Riverside; 06-05-2022, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    looks like 110 players to me, the caps were included in 1-6 in the manual count. Draft missing on the list too

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    yis so gr8 jib vsink 20 playirs per team n every1 beink binch wirmir cuz we only have 6 teams becuz u rifisi 2 vs flixibility n c1mm1n s1ns1

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverside View Post
    Whew, thank you beam

We're at 111 players + "Draft" the player (112)

Plus 6 captains who are semi-capable players ...

= 118 players

Holy hell

SUNDAY MORNING HYPE
    116 because we typed the numbers manually and removed the #7 & #8 captain spots without reformatting the player list, but still... HYPE

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Whew, thank you beam

We're at 111 players + "Draft" (scrub a$$) the player (112)

Plus 6 captains who are semi-capable players ...

= 118 players

Holy hell

SUNDAY MORNING HYPE
    Last edited by Riverside; 06-05-2022, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    most likely won't show up much if at all

Leave a comment:

• monkee
    replied
    oo finally got my pw reset. can you update me to about 50% show rate? prolly can only play either wb or jav depending what is needed. Thanks!
    Last edited by monkee; 06-04-2022, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    ciptinink takes 0 effirt/tilint u dimb f1k all u haf 2 do is drift playirs n show up on sunday, at least make it 7 teams i dun see y ther cant b an odd numbir. 6 teams bliws!

make it 7 or 8 and if a team only shows 7 for bisink then the othir team gets a 3 miniti head stirt and the game will b 7v7

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Not enuff experienced volunteers for cap and looking at availabiility 13 people have said they will have 50% or less show rate. 101 players - 6 caps - 13 w/ 50% or less showrate = 13-14 "can show" players. 8 would be nice, but too risky imo and wud be hard to find quality ones.

We're going to leave it at 6 and roll with it. People have crazy schedules during the summer and any forfeits would be more detrimental.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    top players signing up matter in the context of competitive games where teams are reaching the star cap (or near the cap), you can have 150 signups but if you're relying on 7s/6s to make up most of your lineups it will change the dynamic of the league

Definitely worth considering 8 though if the signups and more cap volunteers come along

Leave a comment:

• Turban
    replied
    there probably is theoretically enough players for 8 teams, but ideally you would have at least 10 more people signed up. 12 man rosters with very low activity levels among our players could be pretty disastrous at least for basing. it would be nearly impossible to find people to borrow.

I suppose to combat that you could perhaps start the season with 7vs7 format and after free agency draft, assuming there is one, increase it back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Its also led to captains having too many players on the bench and being able (or sometimes, feeling forced) to "hold onto players"

Which in turn, increases the already low Summer show rates from players.

not sure why top players missing matters in this context.

We're currently at 17+ players per team...!

Warbird is 5 vs 5
    Javelin is 5 vs 5
    Basing is 8 vs 8

Re activity: its inactive, and it has been for a couple months. However, there were bds happening till midnight last night, according to discord.

I recommend captains draft wisely. Its a bit easier now that we can see (some) general show rates.

TWDT HYPE.
    Last edited by Riverside; 06-04-2022, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    6 teams been done in the past during some inactive years and was fine. our overall #s aren't terrible but there's a lot of top players missing / people with iffy show rates which is obvious just by glancing at the comments

Leave a comment:

• Draft
    replied
    ill play

Leave a comment:

Working...
X