Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAKE IT 7 TEAMS

Comment

Now that ive seen the schedule, heads up for captains: expect me to show less than 50% of the regular season. Playoffs, if the team makes it will be 100%
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Hey, I’m a day late and was wondering if I can get in on a team, last time I had checked forums I thought TWEL was being hosted.. FA is a month away and that seems like a long time to wait seeing the draft only happened yesterday..

If I can’t get on a team there’s an alternative in vys.. I spoke with him and said he’s down to give me his spot and FA was more ideal for him as he is occupied with Chaos and his show rate isn’t going to be great..

#FreeTheMandem Let me out this cage..

Comment

I think following off-season and a number of failed leagues and the patience and hard work of everyone doing what they can to get twdt up and running, it should definately be considered to drafting best to a team, as the season hasn't started yet...maybe to the last pick team...I'm sure you guys will make it work.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
            Hey, I’m a day late and was wondering if I can get in on a team, last time I had checked forums I thought TWEL was being hosted.. FA is a month away and that seems like a long time to wait seeing the draft only happened yesterday..

If I can’t get on a team there’s an alternative in vys.. I spoke with him and said he’s down to give me his spot and FA was more ideal for him as he is occupied with Chaos and his show rate isn’t going to be great..

#FreeTheMandem Let me out this cage..
            I Second vys, let the mandem play....you can't tandem without da mandem yo.

#FREE DA MANDEM
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

I don't think anyone should have an issue with Best being inserted directly into Riverside's team.. Possibly even replacing him as captain.

#FreeTheMandem

Comment

L-a-s-e-r wanted to join too but was a day late. Allow plz.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  L-a-s-e-r wanted to join too but was a day late. Allow plz.
                  Without sounding like a prick...wait I'm a full blown prick. Can you just step a side whilst we try and improve the competition of the league by getting a usual first round pick player into the league. I understand the equality and diversity you're fighting for...but you're basically fighting for l a s e r to be riding the pine from the start of the season, rather than half of it...but yeah equality and diversity, give me laser, I like my towels cooled and my water even cooler.
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Re-draft with 7 teams.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

Without sounding like a prick...wait I'm a full blown prick. Can you just step a side whilst we try and improve the competition of the league by getting a usual first round pick player into the league. I understand the equality and diversity you're fighting for...but you're basically fighting for l a s e r to be riding the pine from the start of the season, rather than half of it...but yeah equality and diversity, give me laser, I like my towels cooled and my water even cooler.
                      Love u Daddy
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

FREE DA MANDEM!!!!!!

On another note...anyone check on beam? He was alrdy sweating when para got drafted before him..... think he finally got picked round 67 or something.

Someone check on beam lol who cares if he's complete dookie in this game. He's still my fwend.

#WellnessCheck
                        #CheckOnYourFwends

- Le ZU
                        tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                        capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                        capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                        9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                        1:Kentaro> suits you well
                        1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Sign the MANDEM up.. don’t have him waiting on the sidelines man

Comment

I think having another team or even two (7-8 caps) would be a smart idea. We have nearly 20 people per team when only 5 can play in dueling and 8 in bds. starters are almost always going to show, you don't need that many subs/benchwarmers in a season imho.

Also, I will be playing under IxaDor, am sorry I was not clear about this. I don't think I've ever used Grasps before for leagues, not ever since Shadowmere kicked HatedByMost out of TWL because our banner showed someone getting bent over and fucked but thats not the point. Sorry to caps and other players for the confusion, I assumed most of us knew forum grasps=ixador but I don't think it will matter as I have a bad rep.

Thanks. Have a great dt my dudes. Best of luck to everyone and thanks gentle staffers for bringing the zone back to life.

PS:I'd say insert everyone who wants into a team this first week and throw everyone after game 1 into FA draft. Best should get to play week1 imo. goes for anyone else who asks this week. Doesn't seem like its hard to do. Just give players to reverse draft order picks? Seems like it would be simple to me but who knows! Just stating my 2C, please dont hate.

Comment

REDRAFT NEXT WEEKEND WITH 7-8 TEAMS AND ADD BEST JURASSIC SPRACKIL L-1-Z-1-R-D KIM COMMODO and any othir ignirint j1br1n1s who log on every day and racka msged to signup multipil times and they decide they wish 2 b playir aftir the draft stirts n act like its unfair like sum spoilt br1ts w/ 0 awareniss/appreciation 4 the ppl who put togethir leagues but u haf 2 much s1nd up your v1g1n1 to realize that the least any1 cud do to keep trinch wirs goink is to signip even if u cant show 2 all games n no1 gives a singil fk about your currint situation with r1g1rds 2 ur j1b or ur v1c1t1on or ur feelinks irl or othir. instead u decide to b a bunch of d00fi sh1tb1rk1rs n signip aftir/durink the dr1ft, THAT SAID REDRIFT NIXT WEEKEND WITH 7-8 TEAMS N ALLOW THESE J1BR1N1S

Comment

My opinion has no merit but I’ll say it anyway.

I wouldn’t be opposed to an 8 team re-draft but 7 team redraft would not be worth it because of the odd team out. 8 teams can be a 3 week regular season playing everyone once, no free agency, and then just have everyone make playoffs so that the end date for league is the same.

8 team redraft would only be worth it if a significant amount of valuable players were to join with a minimum of 5-10 valuable players including best, sprackle, Kim, Jurassic.

On the flip side, doing this would create an incredible amount of extra work for the volunteers that have already sacrificed a lot of time to make this happen. I wouldn’t expect or demand a redraft especially considering that the stragglers had plenty of time to sign up and created this situation.

Either way, thanks for the volunteers for making a league happen.
                                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Working...
                                X