No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Player names used for TWDT prior to Week 1 matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwopple and Racka simply failed to communicate correctly and abuse their positions trying to play it off like their "busy" which is bullshit. I won't play on Stek and I don't really care that much about draft tournament so this doesn't really hurt me as much as you twerp power tripping noobs like to think it would. I really don't give a shit if there are 2, 3 or even 10 Dwopple dick suckers in here being critical and attempting to insult me. Volunteers can still be held to a high standard. This isn't even a fucking high standard. I've been asking for weeks and they can't even get it right with a delayed tournament. Dwopple's "story" that he hinted all would be well in 1-2 days is bullshit; he made it seem like there was a chance when I've been asking for weeks that it wasn't going to be switched over and look where we are now. It's not going to be switched over. It's abuse of power plain and simple. That is all there is to it.

Toodles
    Last edited by Klean-X; 06-16-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
      Dwopple and Racka simply failed to communicate correctly and abuse their positions trying to play it off like their "busy" which is bullshit. I won't play on Stek and I don't really care that much about draft tournament so this doesn't really hurt me as much as you twerp power tripping noobs like to think it would. I really don't give a shit if there are 2, 3 or even 10 Dwopple dick suckers in here being critical and attempting to insult me. Volunteers can still be held to a high standard. This isn't even a fucking high standard. I've been asking for weeks and they can't even get it right with a delayed tournament. Dwopple's "story" that he hinted all would be well in 1-2 days is bullshit; he made it seem like there was a chance when I've been asking for weeks that it wasn't going to be switched over and look where we are now. It's not going to be switched over. It's abuse of power plain and simple. That is all there is to it.

Toodles
      You told dwop u think he should get skin cancer. That's where this ends. You're a piece of shit who should be banned for saying such a thing to someone who is volunteering to host a league for us to enjoy our Sundays in. Get the fuck out of here, go make another little shitty alias and play in pub because that's the only arena you'll be able to play in here on out.

Comment

So because I've insulted someone and wished death upon them due to their actions I'm the piece of shit? This all could have been avoided with a little bit more common sense and aptitude for response. The motto of Subspace is literally meet people from all over the world and kill them. You're a soft hypocritical loser Unlimited. It's fine for you to wish ill on me, but not me vs other people? The heyday of this game is dead. I'm not saddened by any lost future opportunity with an completely dead game. I've already milked this game for what it is worth. Dwopple can suck my limp dick.
        Last edited by Klean-X; 06-16-2022, 10:45 PM.

Comment

So because I've insulted someone and wished death upon them due to their actions I'm the piece of shit?
          In majority of societies that would be the case yes.

Comment

So when does his ban begin? I'm confused on the hesitation.

Comment

The selective outrage is pretty sad. While I don't condone kleans skin cancer joke and think it was in bad taste (skin cancer survivor here who had to deal with cancer death wishes in this game from multiple trolls while I was doing my surgeries and treatment which by the way staff never took any action on when reported multiple times), but to reject him because of a frustration post he made over this issue while at the same time accepting other alias change requests within the same thread response is well.. hardly decent staff behavior in itself. Staff should not be so easily offended. It really is staff 101 to not take things personally and be there to do your job. It obviously was an issue klean wanted resolved and if he was trying for weeks with no luck to get this taken care of, having some admitted frustrations on his part imo was warranted.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

If you want someone to do something for you it's best not to be asshole to them.

We're on page 2 of this thread because of one person's issue. That person can still play in DT, they just have to use their other alias. When that person was denied their request they threatened to not show up at all in some kind of brinksmanship. They also behaved like a dick more generally.

If one weighs the douchery of Klean-X against the selective fulfillment of alias requests by Dwopple, I think they'll find that the result here is just.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Not to throw gas on the fire, but if we are doing alias changes and someone requests an alias change by the right cutoff, regardless of them being a piece of shit, it needs to be done or it is abuse.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I'm a big believer in mutual respect, especially for those who are doing more than the mean. What's not presented here are the private messages which took place before and after Stek's original forum post (and post edits). I won't be posting logs, but if he has them and wants to he can do as he pleases.

Abuse can go two ways, and I'm not going to pretend staff members are computers who are expected to maintain composure 100% of the time and comply 100% with every request from a player regardless of their own personal abuse towards staff and volunteers. That line of thinking has, in my opinion, been a large factor in staff & league operator turnover over the years and largely ruined the "fun" 100% volunteer run events compounded by ever decreasing player retention and abandonment.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I drew my line and Stek will not be getting an alias change.

P.s. I think my freckled shoulders are sexy, but I have been much more mindful to apply copious amounts of sunscreen as I have gotten older. Thank you for your concern.

Edit: P.p.s. this thread will remain open, but let's please cut out the wishes of death and calls for bans and keep whatever continued discussion here civil. If you're still wanting an alias change please post here or ?message us in-game for consideration. Grasps has been updated to IxaDor on site.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I hope his ugly ass freckled arms develop skin cancer, maybe someone who actually knows how to manage an event can take over when he passes irl.
                      You're a grown man talking this way to people? Pretty embarrassing.
                      Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                      Rasaq> err moral

Comment

You are still so full of bullshit. In game messages? I haven't messaged you once since my call-outs in this forum. You won't post them because there are none. I maybe ?helped hoping that someone actually reasonable would / could make the adjustment. Prior to the post I simply asked for the alias change on multiple occasions (respectfully I might add). It is what it is, your line drawing is asinine under the circumstances, but at least I gained the knowledge that you're a prick and some of you have graciously lined up in supportive ass kissing. Not a total win for me, but knowledge is power I guess so cool beans.

Comment

y do u care wut alias u use 2 bl1st othir spaceships

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                            y do u care wut alias u use 2 bl1st othir spaceships
                            At this point it's pretty much the abuse that I'm most perplexed by and I couldn't give less of a fuck about this mismanaged tournament that I won't play due to spite. Dwopple is a captain of one of these teams and he is arbitrarily granting alias changes when the league hasn't even started (abuse). Racka is the captain of another team (abuse) and has also been ignoring all the requests. It pissed me off more and more through these events that I will again repeat.

(1) I didn't sign up for this league Racka signed me up without my consent.
                            (2) I messaged Racka around May 30th - June 1st about wanting to switch my alias over to Klean-X before the draft. This in itself may have resulted in a different draft order.
                            (3) I repeatedly messaged Dwopple and Racka in game before June 12th with no messages on Forum. Only at that point did I start getting angry enough to start talking that shit.
                            (4) Dwopple is actually going to come on here and try to act like I'm harassing him or something in game. This is a load of shit. Dude is trying to start a pity party to cover up his staff abuses.
                            (5) This shit could even be akin to stealing from Dad and other captains/teams since there is real money on the line in the event (if these actions influence the tournament) which they could.

It's pretty fucking obvious why someone would be annoyed by the continued complacency on the issue hence a post of the forums that is geared more towards insults, name calling, and hopes of death. Fuck Dwopple. Staff use to have higher standards and really name switches should be automated. I know for a fact they don't take long to do. This motherfucker thinks he is the only one who has ever volunteered for the community. I've sysoped, smoded, and moded and devoted more time to keeping this game alive in various zones than you ever will. Get off your high horse Dwopple you aren't that important.

All these kids in here supporting Dwopple are ignorant noobs that don't understand the context and implications of letting blatant abuse go unnoticed.
                            Last edited by Klean-X; 06-18-2022, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the free entertainment.

On a side note you would have probably gotten some more support had it not been for your obnoxious and outright toxic behavior. There have been several league operators in the past who would have opted with the same approach as Dwopple. You can call it abuse, but in reality this is a game ran by the community and thus there are no obligations to accept your request especially when you treat others with disrespect. You reap what you sow.

I would have granted you an alias switch no matter the circumstances, but that's probably because I am used to dealing with dipshits such as yourself over the years.

Comment

Lol, #amab All mods are bastards. I would argue the kicker here is that it's definitely abuse being that Dwopple and Racka are both capping and have significant roles in moderation, ratings, and the format of the league. If those aren't red-flag for potential abuse I don't know what is.

While I disagree with your statement. I would say the reality is there is no obligation for players after being treated like shit for them not to act like "dipshits"; particularly after being ignored for weeks on end.

It is what it is. Staff behavior is one of the reasons we have an continuously declining population on-top of this game being outdated and old as shit.

P.S. : To act like this is my regular behavior is just more bullshit. Look at my posts (24 total since 2004) - 18 years of not shit talking on forums. I've been staff here and seen the behind the scenes, I've hosted many events here, I've had sub-arenas here, I've run successful large squads here, participated in many squads and I've been an active part of the community. A lot of people would attest to the fact I'm pretty chill unless I'm being attacked or wronged, so take your projected dipshit comment and shove it.
                                Last edited by Klean-X; 06-18-2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X