Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOW UP AND PLAY! Unlock TWDT Achievements!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOW UP AND PLAY! Unlock TWDT Achievements!

Achievements can now be unlocked based on various criteria during the match or season!

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/achievements

In addition, video clips of matches can now be shown in the "Highlights" page or on player profiles, if they were recorded on YouTube/Twitch.
    If you have any clips you'd like to share and revisit, let me know and I'll add it to your profile. This includes previous seasons as well.

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/highlights
    Last edited by Sprackle; 06-21-2022, 06:09 PM.

Holy barnicils

twiddling r fingirs r we mr sprackil

This is fking fantastic, can't wait 2 test the not efin once feature

Comment

Awesome!

Sprackle Strongly suggest removing the 0-10 achievement...people will do this on purpose, ruining games.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

This is amazing Sprackle, keep up the good work $$
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Sprackle is a blessing we do not deserve.
          absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

This is sick! Will you go to prom with me?
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

these are awesome, great work!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                Awesome!

Sprackle Strongly suggest removing the 0-10 achievement...people will do this on purpose, ruining games.
                I know someone that got this already.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You can call me Aimbot from now on alie
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

these awards are a great idea, love it. Is it possible to make it more obvious who got the award in the DT site? Right now it's saying like "Aimbot" but doens't actually say which player got the award (even though it's obvious if you look through scores).

Le Zu put on a show, continues tumping heads on Sundays whether beam is in the game or not

Comment

Not gonna lie, being on the sidelines til next week was painful but couldn’t have spent the Sunday any better than watching Le Zu distribute the dirtiest gurks in those warbird matches.. Loving this zu/zid/og combo, man..

Power moves to 3/6 while Sunshine poopers stay winless with a very “surprising” record of 0-6 😂😂

p.s. can we give Riverside some kind of dookie award for going a combined 10-36 in 4 rounds between wb/jav cause that’s impressive as hell 😂

The highlight of the day was when Riv subbed out Sarger in jav at 0-4 like he was LeBron or something and gurksed himself out with a 1-6 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      these awards are a great idea, love it. Is it possible to make it more obvious who got the award in the DT site? Right now it's saying like "Aimbot" but doens't actually say which player got the award (even though it's obvious if you look through scores).

Le Zu put on a show, continues tumping heads on Sundays whether beam is in the game or not
                      Last edited by Best; 06-20-2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Just call me Warbird Master / Top Warbird / Knockout Master
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

Just call me Warbird Master / Top Warbird / Knockout Master
                          vys getting that Knockout Master achievement eliminating all 5 opponents WEEK FUCKING ONE... legend.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Achievement too easy, needs increasing to 6 opponents.

Comment

1. Achievements page is moved to here now (also shows who got what): https://twdt.trenchwars.com/achievements
                              2. Each match page will now have achievement icon(s) beside player names if they unlocked an achievement

Click image for larger version

Name:	0fxioCo.png
Views:	298
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1359622

Comment

Working...
                              X