Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Trade Thread Season 25

Trading Rules:
    There will be no limit to trades this season.

The final trading deadline will be July 16, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.

Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 25 Trades thread and must be approved by the TWDT Trade Review Op.

League Ops also have the right to veto any trades that are obviously one-sided or questionable due to malicious reasons (i.e. sabotaging their own team.)

All trades must be approved/denied within 48 hours by the league op team with an explanation of their reasoning behind the decision.

TWDT Trade Review Op: WillBy

Approved Trades:

Jz/Cloth/Delos to R1p1t1, Uprise/Rasaq/Warrior to Sunshine Pushirs

Apt to DadBods, Bugyswartz to R1p1t1

Apt/Dak To Sunshine Pushirs, Vehicle/Draft to DadBods

Roiwerk/Kim/Mouse to Sunshine Pushirs, Uprise/ravage/monkee to r1p1t1

turban/Delos to DadBods, Vehicle/Henry Saari/a2m to R1p1t1

Rozay to Sunshine Pushirs, Hackysack to Orcas

Coupe to Sunshine Pushirs, Warrior to R1p1t1

Pending Trades:
    Last edited by WillBy; 07-08-2022, 03:39 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

League Ops? AKA Dwopple and Racka the team captains. Very good, looks like a really solid way to keep TWDT fair. These motherfuckers over here are rocket scientist with the "good" decision making over here. Why not let the captains that you selectively approved to make their own decision. I've been told that you all are biased with captain selection which is very interesting given the other restrictive rules that are opinion based subjective choices by a few people who are participating. The captains are either good and know how to make wise choices or not. Why the fuck should you all get to decide what is good or not? How do you know the choices even if they seem bad to you don't result in the "losing out" team in the deal stomping the shit out of another team due to unforeseen or uncalculated factors. Just more bullshit, the theme of the Season 25 league. Come play League 25 draft tournament where Dwopple and Racka choose literally who you play, when you play them, how you trade, and ever other fucking factor in the game.
    Last edited by Klean-X; 06-19-2022, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I LOVE DWIPLE N RICKA ND IF THEY ARRANGED MY MARRIAGE TO AN OBESE CAT WOMAN I WOULD GO THROUGH WITH IT
      absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Sure, ideally we’d have some non-participating third party to run everything, but Dwopple and Racka have proven their trustworthiness at this point, imo. They just happen to smash you in game too. Now if it was beam still running things……..
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

As a non-participating member of TWDT and staff of a number high valued historic Subspace Zones I'd be happy to run everything. I'll show these kids how to really volunteer for something. I can even replace Dwopple's garbage streaming.

Comment

Klean-X

someone’s been drinking too much of that Jessup Juice

Comment

Not sure what the fuck that is suppose to mean. I'm just calling it how I see it. Staff clearly needs my opinions now more than ever.

7roll replied to TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread
              in TWDT 2022 (Winter)
              02-05-2022, 08:14 PM
              "Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 24 Trades thread and must be approved by the TWDT League Op team."
              interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
                Staff clearly needs my opinions now more than ever.
                https://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication

Feel free to apply here. We give all applications careful consideration. I am 100% certain that Dwopple values ALL members of his team.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
                  Not sure what the fuck that is suppose to mean. I'm just calling it how I see it. Staff clearly needs my opinions now more than ever.

7roll replied to TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread
                  in TWDT 2022 (Winter)
                  02-05-2022, 08:14 PM
                  "Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 24 Trades thread and must be approved by the TWDT League Op team."
                  interesting
                  Mmmmm I am guilty of copy & pasting from previous season rule threads, hence the "TWDT 24 Trades" in your quote. RaCka and I will not be reviewing any trades, and the TWDT Trade Review op for this season will be WillBy. Thanks for catching this and I have updated the original post.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

It’s impressive how quickly a person can go from ‘I don’t really know that person, I’ve never talked to them much’ to ‘I’m a whiny little shit’

its truly impressive how much you think anyone gives a crap about your self imposed plight. Sure, you didn’t get your name changed when you wanted and got singled out by the ops. Sure, that’s annoying and they would have eventually looked pretty childish had you decided to act like a grown up. Instead you went scorched earth on it and decided to not only bench yourself on your team but show up in every thread whining about how much the league ops suck. The league ops have already shown they can run a successful season, they’ve done it before. No one gives a crap that you didn’t get your name changed. Seeing you act like a spoiled little bitch certainly gives weight to the op’s excuse that you were difficult to deal with prior to all this.

tl;dr
                    No one is interested in seeing your dumb ass run any league, especially this one. After all the bitching and moaning, no one cares about this name change fiasco. Either shut up and play or leave.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      its truly impressive how much you think anyone gives a crap about your self imposed plight. Sure, you didn’t get your name changed when you wanted and got singled out by the ops. Sure, that’s annoying and they would have eventually looked pretty childish
                      Thanks for agreeing with me that Dwopple is childish on the matter. If I want to have a vendetta against Dwopple and staff's support of his behavior I can. You can see my name and skip on by if you don't want to read my comments. I honestly don't give a shit about your opinion of my opinions in regards to any of it. So how about you shut the fuck up too. Literally whining about me whining.

Comment

That's enough non-trade-related posts here. Klean-X's has already been discussed to death, but you are welcome to create a new thread where people can discuss. Unofficial, off-topic posts in official threads will be treated like spam and deleted.

Comment

TRADE REQUEST: tw trades klean-x to literally any other zone

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
                            TRADE REQUEST: tw trades klean-x to literally any other zone
                            what r u willing to pay?

Comment

r1pt1 sh1ps l1g1nd1ry strikir 1pr1st, n 2 othir ppl named r1s1q (ruh-sock *dwoppil voice*), and warrior, to r1f1rs1d1s squ1dr1n of sh1tb1x1s for LIGINDIRY R1P1T1 F1NG1RM1N JZ ALSO KNIWN AS ZY/ANGRY P1NC1L, Cl1TH, and sum guy named D1l1S

Comment

Working...
                              X