Trade Stipulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Stipulations

Could we discuss the possibility of limiting a team's ability to trade a player "x" number of times? This season, I was approached by Violence to play on his team pre-draft. He drafted me, traded me, traded back to his team, and then once again traded to dadbods.

I'm not mad at being traded. It happens. However, I was never notified by Violence (or Tiny) of the latest trade, though he made his request the night prior to games. Furthermore, WillBy approved the trade last-minute. Neither Tiny or Violence notified me or TJ Hazuki of the trade occurring.

The thing that bothers me the most is that players like TJ and I show up every single week. I did and played a total of two matches, but still showed up. Thats not that big of a deal to me. To limit the use of a player simply as a bargaining chip (or just a body) for trades, which is all I was this season, I recommend limiting each team's ability to trade an individual player 1 time, maximum. What I mean by that is to allow being traded to a team and back, once. Just my suggestion.

PS: Violence, do not ever draft me again. Thanks.
    Last edited by Bluff; 07-17-2022, 04:45 PM.
    Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
    Rasaq> err moral

Planned on using you today. Next time show up for wb instead of forums. Ty brother. Also, pms work both ways. This trade happened last second and I didn’t have a comp until 1:55.

1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Tiny I was not informed until after Wb matches wrapped up, so I didn’t have a way of knowing. I think it’s more on viop. I shouldn’t have name-dropped you.
      Rasaq> err moral

Comment

I think you raise a helpful point.

I take accountability for my role: trading you during the second trade you experienced, Warrior.

Gl with playoffs $ : )

Comment

first of all u missed a week am pretty sure

2nd the first time i traded u i msged u, this time it was literally an hr b4 the deadline at 11pm so i figured id talk 2 u next time u log on which would be today b4 wirbirts, which apparently u didnt show to?

its the j1b of the new captain to contact the players they acquire and inform them they are on their team, so sry if tiny didnt do that, but it seems like u werent even there. Being traded means that a team wants u, i kniw 3 times in a season could feel weird but its cuz u r valuable wirbirt

sry if ur feelings are hurt and u cint see it from ciptins perspective, but seems like u didnt show anyways

Comment

I was ready to 10 8 8 8 7 and did ?find warrior….not online.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

No offence intended with this post...

I would think the common courtesy thing to do would be to use ?message to at least let someone know they were traded if you have no other means to contact them. But yea if you're not even online to receive a message you probably shouldn't complain. A lot of players were benched this season, it's a messy season. Also average of 5.5-10 in wb as an 8* might have something to do with the trades.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                No offence intended with this post...

I would think the common courtesy thing to do would be to use ?message to at least let someone know they were traded if you have no other means to contact them. But yea if you're not even online to receive a message you probably shouldn't complain. A lot of players were benched this season, it's a messy season. Also average of 5.5-10 in wb as an 8* might have something to do with the trades.
                Violence has had me on discord forever. I was online for a short time before logging off.

My whole point of this post was to explain something I view as a flaw in the trading that could be tweaked.

As for the benching, it had to do with our star-split amongst players. But, hypothetically, if I it was told was because my two matches were poor performances, I’d be like alright no prob. I understand. But none of that matters to me as much as being present each week only to be traded every week from the same team multiple times.
                Rasaq> err moral

Comment

i didnt check my discirdi until aftir twdt mitches but i c that warrior blistid me a private just after 1pm istirn saying she was going to be absent

Comment

I personally think there should be a trade minimum for each team and must trade one player at least 2 times or be disqualified from playoffs. We can call it TWTT (trench wars trade tourney).
                    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                      I personally think there should be a trade minimum for each team and must trade one player at least 2 times or be disqualified from playoffs. We can call it TWTT (trench wars trade tourney).
                      TW Leagues is always looking for innovators, this is the exact reason we have a Jr Op opening for next season. Please apply.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

TW Leagues is always looking for innovators, this is the exact reason we have a Jr Op opening for next season. Please apply.
                        LOL I’ve run a very successful league in EG and had been asked plenty of times in the past to do it again. I don’t really have any interest in being op again. The amount of complaints, bad opinions, and personality disorders you have to deal with when running a league is not at all appealing to me. Having the experience makes me respect those that do it (at least the ones the do it well) all the more!
                        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post
                          Could we discuss the possibility of limiting a team's ability to trade a player "x" number of times? This season, I was approached by Violence to play on his team pre-draft. He drafted me, traded me, traded back to his team, and then once again traded to dadbods.

I'm not mad at being traded. It happens. However, I was never notified by Violence (or Tiny) of the latest trade, though he made his request the night prior to games. Furthermore, WillBy approved the trade last-minute. Neither Tiny or Violence notified me or TJ Hazuki of the trade occurring.

The thing that bothers me the most is that players like TJ and I show up every single week. I did and played a total of two matches, but still showed up. Thats not that big of a deal to me. To limit the use of a player simply as a bargaining chip (or just a body) for trades, which is all I was this season, I recommend limiting each team's ability to trade an individual player 1 time, maximum. What I mean by that is to allow being traded to a team and back, once. Just my suggestion.

PS: Violence, do not ever draft me again. Thanks.
                          Sounds like you're mad about being traded tbh
                          Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Working...
                          X