No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"vio, you're on a very strange and exhausting witch hunt right now to label me as a "suspect individual" for something that was quite literally pitched without ill-intention. I understand you disagree (for the 8th or so time), and it would appear your expectations for the answer you'd rather hear are not being presented as quickly as you want. Regardless, thank you for repeating yourself yet again. You're a real pleasure."

im not on a w1tch h1nt to label u as a suspect individual. This isn't just a disagreement about a decision. I disagreed with their not being a re draft after all the late signups and that there weren't 8 + teams from the start, but you made the decision. I disagreed and let you know i think 6 teams is girpigi but acciptid it and moved on and did j1b as ciptin.

What u are trying to do here isn't right, and you don't seem to acknowledge that you are lying to many people and don't give a sh1t that ppl played an entire season thinking there was prize $ before changing your mind 5 min b4 the last week of games. so yes you are s1sp1ct becuz u dun see how this is wrong

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1360036]"vio, you're on a very strange and exhausting witch hunt right now to label me as a "suspect individual" for something that was quite literally pitched without ill-intention. I understand you disagree (for the 8th or so time), and it would appear your expectations for the answer you'd rather hear are not being presented as quickly as you want. Regardless, thank you for repeating yourself yet again. You're a real pleasure."

im not on a w1tch h1nt to label u as a suspect individual. This isn't just a disagreement about a decision. I disagreed with their not being a re draft after all the late signups and that there weren't 8 + teams from the start, but you made the decision. I disagreed and let you know i think 6 teams is girpigi but acciptid it and moved on and did j1b as ciptin.

What u are trying to do here isn't right, and you don't seem to acknowledge that you are lying to many people and don't give a sh1t that ppl played an entire season thinking there was prize $ before changing your mind 5 min b4 the last week of games. so yes you are s1sp1ct becuz u dun see how this is wrong[/QUOTE]

Thanks for repeating yourself for the 9th time, vio. I realize you are in disagreement, but we are not going to hastily change our minds for every squeaky wheel. This was not a unilateral decision, and there was a ton of discussion between current and future ops and the donors themselves. [B]Things take time (not our day jobs here), please quit beating a dead horse and regurgitating the same thing 9 different ways until you get your way.[/B] There are discussions ongoing, thanks.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I am sure Dwopple had no bad intentions when he decided to pitch his idea to the community about moving the prize pool over to next season. However at the same time I do get this feeling that it was a spontaneous decision with very little thought put behind it.

To many it was rather obvious that this idea would be met with a lot of backlash as making big decisions such as this one in middle of the season does set a weird precedent for future seasons.

Nevertheless you probably need a supermajority to push this idea through or alternatively you could simply adopt the idea from Zeebu which seems far more fair and reasonable.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360037]

Thanks for repeating yourself for the 9th time, vio. I realize you are in disagreement, but we are not going to hastily change our minds for every squeaky wheel. This was not a unilateral decision, and there was a ton of discussion between current and future ops and the donors themselves. [B]Things take time (not our day jobs here), please quit beating a dead horse and regurgitating the same thing 9 different ways until you get your way.[/B] There are discussions ongoing, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Turban;n1360038]I am sure Dwopple had no bad intentions when he decided to pitch his idea to the community about moving the prize pool over to next season. However at the same time I do get this feeling that it was a spontaneous decision with very little thought put behind it.

To many it was rather obvious that this idea would be met with a lot of backlash as making big decisions such as this one in middle of the season does set a weird precedent for future seasons.

Nevertheless you probably need a supermajority to push this idea through or alternatively you could simply adopt the idea from Zeebu which seems far more fair and reasonable.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dreamwin;n1359974]Man, this community is something else lol.[/QUOTE]

hmmm
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          WillBy> ^^

Comment

[QUOTE=Rough;n1360035]Loling at the fact that someone gave this guy a position to run leagues…[/QUOTE]

Spotted [USER="39973"]Rough[/USER] in his element trying to stay relevant as a troll

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\trough_in_his_element.gif Views:\t0 Size:\t15.5 KB ID:\t1360041","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1360041","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dwopple; 07-21-2022, 11:16 AM.
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

Guys, we have literal Discord and Slack groups coordinating things with volunteer ops, donors, and devs where we can discuss and propose any changes or decisions for [B]everything league-related[/B]. There are zero unilateral decisions being made. I have no problem taking the backlash and taking accountability for what's presented to the community, but take your tinfoil hats off with some of the crap being said in here.
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              WillBy> ^^

Comment

I love to repeat myself.

Also not sure whether a bigger prize pool means more hype, but I digress. This thread turning out to be fairly entertaining after all.

I also rescind my previous statement about you making the ultimate decision, but for transparency it would be interesting to know who initially proposed and pushed this idea forward. Not trying to start a witch hunt, merely curious at this point.
                Last edited by Turban; 07-21-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Turban;n1360043]I love to repeat myself.

Also not sure whether a bigger prize pool means more hype, but I digress. This thread turning out to be fairly entertaining after all.

I also rescind my previous statement about you making the ultimate decision, but for transparency it would be interesting to know who initially proposed and pushed this idea forward. Not trying to start a witch hunt, merely curious at this point.[/QUOTE]

[USER="5478"]Turban[/USER] , why is that important? That is quite literally what a witch hunt is. It's irrelevant as far as any productive path forward discussions go. If you wanna keep bashing someone, bash me.

[QUOTE=Dreamwin;n1359974]Man, this community is something else lol.[/QUOTE]
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  WillBy> ^^

Comment

i think i asked fair questions dwop.

who does it hurt to just give the option to defer to each prize winner themselves? say they can donate it forward in their own name and blam, youre on the donor list if that matters to you.

and barring that
                    is there a vote threshold that needs to be reached in order to make this decision or is it only a simple majority? ive already said that i think a simple majority is a bad idea if it comes down to a close vote. if things come down to a close vote, we should look at any votes (yea or nay) that come from eliminated teams. i personally do not think those votes should count and i am not alone in this.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeebu;n1360045]i think i asked fair questions dwop.

who does it hurt to just give the option to defer to each prize winner themselves? say they can donate it forward in their own name and blam, youre on the donor list if that matters to you.

and barring that
                      is there a vote threshold that needs to be reached in order to make this decision or is it only a simple majority? ive already said that i think a simple majority is a bad idea if it comes down to a close vote. if things come down to a close vote, we should look at any votes (yea or nay) that come from eliminated teams. i personally do not think those votes should count and i am not alone in this. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360037]

This was not a unilateral decision, and there was a ton of discussion between current and future ops and the donors themselves. [B]Things take time (not our day jobs here)[/B] There are discussions ongoing, thanks.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't hurt, zeebu. But it appears many of you think, feel or expect an immediate response and change of decisions for things that are group-led and presented by me to the community. Things take time, and I've already communicated multiple times we are discussing ideas being presented here in between our other IRL obligations. Everyone with red in your eyes put your pitchforks down for a bit and you'll get your responses. I've taken the "silence is better" approach in the past, but didn't think that was best for this situation given the current level of blowback. Relax, guys.
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      WillBy> ^^

Comment

and this is just additional discussion here, but what do dad and wirah have to say about this? i dont have a problem with them driving whatever decision they want. i understand if they want to keep out of this if they dont have an opinion on it. if they do, however , that could simplify things massively by just saying so. that being said, i very much appreciate everything theyve done for the league.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

6 pages of people crying about something that literally doesn't matter.. Are you guys politicians or ss players? Wtf is actually going on here? This thread has been an insanely annoying read and I sincerely hope everyone is trolling.

Honestly, take whatever prize pool money I've earned and give it to the moderator who deletes every post in this thread.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeebu;n1360047]and this is just additional discussion here, but what do dad and wirah have to say about this? i dont have a problem with them driving whatever decision they want. i understand if they want to keep out of this if they dont have an opinion on it. if they do, however , that could simplify things massively by just saying so. that being said, i very much appreciate everything theyve done for the league. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360021]
                            Wirah and Dad (leave them out of this) both gave us the blessing to propose this idea.
                            [/QUOTE]

Already communicated.
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            WillBy> ^^

Comment

I vote we give some $$ of the prize pool to dwopple for having to deal with how trollzy this shit is and also for having to deal with me berating him for this shit season. Who the fuck is actually this poor they care about the 20 bucks they will win??? Turban good job spending 20 minutes writing a message that made you sound smart. You piece of shit! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Ya'll a bunch of broke asses! I didn't even read this thread. All I give a fuck about is making next season better... It fucking baffles me that ya'll are up in arms about the $ instead of how dookie this season was which could have been corrected if the caps agreed to make star cap better or number of teams. Wouldn't have to watch so many spiders shooting walls and ramming mines in base... the tumor I got from this league is only growing bigger RN.

Scrubs

Comment

Lol Mousey don’t be selfish and self-centered, people in Finland actually need that $20 and aren’t as fortunate as us.. If you lived in Finland and lead the leaderboards in TWDT after dedicating 3 months to it and the money you accumulated over that time span got cancelled you’d be pissed about losing a month worth of groceries and mortgage payment too ($20) it goes a long way in some countries dude..

Comment

Working...
                                X