No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKS1vnbt5R0"]LINK TO ANNOUNCEMENT STREAM RECORDING[/URL] [CENTER][B][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/lh4.googleusercontent.com\/monJwwJooSD_EB_GRxWsXA5pweKO957SyAvFhsVW1AD0VtvMZ_Ycj3EBL7DDP1GzNMHchQ2tcEDDBiPFmIIBxXpx6EjLFaLHOl0hyU8qlRL9P8J4VBjzVFDWAX1eOfRtPt7LGt7wbSGDOogmNY0"}[/IMG2][/B]

[B][SIZE=26px]FALL / WINTER LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=20px][B]H O L Y S M O K E S[/B][I] G E T F K N ‘ [/I][COLOR=#9b59b6][B]H Y P E D[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=16px][B]SPACE PILOTS -[/B][/SIZE]

Trench Wars has thrived better than any of us expected this summer. TWDT 25 is coming to an end as every team fights to secure their playoff berth in the space trenches today (HOLY). We’ve heard your feedback about the downfalls with the current season and the concerns expressed about running certain leagues which may be detrimental to the zone for long periods of time.

Our resident historian and long-time volunteer league op, Ogron, has come forward with a simple yet EPIC idea to continue the activity momentum our community has been enjoying the past couple of years.

[B]WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE…[/B]

[SIZE=14px][B]TWDT SEASON 26[/B] AND [B]TWL SEASON 25[/B] WILL BOTH BE OUR NEXT LEAGUES.[/SIZE]

TWL will run from September 18th to December 4th. The TWDT Draft is September 25th and runs October 2nd through December 11th. A combined schedule will be posted in the near future to give a better idea of how league matches and scheduling will look.

Once both leagues start, we will have both TWDT & TWL matches on the same days with matches tentatively starting 30 minutes earlier than usual at 1:30 EST through 4:40 EST. !add timers will be reduced to shorten the downtime and save some time.

TWDT will feature 8-10 teams (WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER CAPTAINS, PLEASE APPLY IF INTERESTED). Anticipating a larger number of signups, star caps will be raised to 42/42/69.

TWL will feature 6 teams in each division (TBD on how roster splits & limits will look)

[B]LEAGUE OPS FOR EACH LEAGUE…[/B]

[B]TWDT[/B] - Willby and Markmrw

[B]TWL[/B] - RaCka, Lockdown, Tiny, & Dwopple

[B]WE ARE LOOKING…[/B] to fill 1-2 Jr Op positions, please message me on forums or in-game if you are interested in applying. We will train you on bot commands and expose you to the tools available for creating and managing community-run leagues.

[B]Prizes for this season will remain in the current season.[/B] For an update on this, please [URL="https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1359941-full-twl-25-twdt-26-announcement-stream-recording-and-voting-instructions/page14#post1360266"]check this post[/URL].

[B]SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN…[/B]

TWDT Season 26 sign-ups are also open starting TODAY. !signup with the TWDTBot in ?go TWDT. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO CAPTAIN TWDT TEAMS, APPLY ON FORUMS OR ?MESSAGE AN OP IN-GAME.
    Last edited by RaCka; 08-07-2022, 04:40 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Sign me up and throw my name in for Captain. Let’s get fucking HYPED.

Can also help with op duties or things of that sort!

3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

[USER="3972"]Dwopple[/USER] awesome work!

[USER="39104"]WillBy[/USER] [USER="40038"]Markmrw[/USER] [USER="3500"]RaCka[/USER] [USER="24289"]zidane[/USER] thanks for volunteering!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

the voting didnt wirk earlier today but its fukin h1rs1sh1t u would even consider moving this seasins prize $ into next season right b4 the last week of games. how u make ppl play a full season assuming theres prize $ and then just change it? the fk is that

u said its 2 much wirk to vs a re draft to accomod8 4e213423 late signups but u dont see issue w/ moving this seasons prize $ to next season right b4 the last week of games?

Comment

I will sign up for a senior op position and league assistance, I will not bare the Jr Op title.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Maybe my viewpoint is biased due to me topping stats and being in a solid position for the playoffs to earn some rewards.

But I think there shouldn't be a poll for this and it should continue with the money rewards.

No poll was created for new draft with extra teams and that was before the league started. Shouldn't really be making this decision on the last day of reg season.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

but what about the real news? twlm

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

your viewpoint isnt biased, you played all season being told there were prizes and you vstid some of most legendary stats in history to earn #1 warbird and they decide to change their minds and put those prizes to the next season, the day of the final regular season games!

Comment

Yeah, I mean I see where Dwopple is coming from since he always plays like trash he has to maximize his chances of making money by taking the current pool out of this league and rolling it to next where he can try again. Makes sense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Klean-X;n1359957]Yeah, I mean I see where Dwopple is coming from since he always plays like trash he has to maximize his chances of making money by taking the current pool out of this league and rolling it to next where he can try again. Makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Umm, his team dominated regular season and is top 1 seed heading into playoffs?
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I think if a vote is even considered and then anyone who's not made it to the playoffs, their vote should not even be considered.
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

maybe just forward a portion of the dollars. give out the individual awards but forward the team awards.

also i agree that only people with skin remaining in the game should vote on what to do.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

[QUOTE=Vys;n1359960]I think if a vote is even considered and then anyone who's not made it to the playoffs, their vote should not even be considered. [/QUOTE]

Agree with this. Obviously everyone that has no chance of winning any money is going to vote to save the money for next twdt and hope they get drafted to a winning team next season.

I showed up every week (except the first) BECAUSE there was a money pot and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've played well, and imo above my * level this season, and my team has played incredibly well together. I don't think it's fair to remove the money pot this late into the season.

So at the very least, don't let the players that already have no chance of winning money have a say in whether or not to move the money. That very much doesn't seem fair

Comment

You showed up multiple weeks and spent hours at the chance of winning like 50 bucks? do you realize how embarrassing that sounds.. ?

there is no malicious intent, the idea is that these prize pools are a great way of generating hype and it MIGHT be best to use said prizes on a season that will last several months instead of a 6 week/6 team DT season in the Summer...:rolleyes:

Comment

[QUOTE=zidane;n1359963]You showed up multiple weeks and spent hours at the chance of winning like 50 bucks? do you realize how embarrassing that sounds.. ?

there is no malicious intent, the idea is that these prize pools are a great way of generating hype and it MIGHT be best to use said prizes on a season that will last several months instead of a 6 week/6 team DT season in the Summer...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yes I am embarrassed to say that i may not have showed up if there wasn't any money involved you got me

Comment

Working...
                              X