No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody pinch me it's 2007 levels of TW / forum drama!

Long live TW.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I think people are just upset that that mafia game didn't get off the ground.

[B]Vote Willby[/B]

Obvious scum

----

Everyone should get off Dwopple's dick, though. Nothing in Trench Wars Leagues happens unilaterally. There is no one bad actor here.

Here's my guess on how the logs look:[INDENT]person 1> Competition sucks, are we really going to give these clowns money for showing up for a 6 week Summer Season? Let's just put that money towards next season.
      Dwopple> Well Dad and Wirah have already agreed to put up another $2,500 for next season.
      person 3-10> Let's just roll it all together
      Dwopple> Well we can't do that without a vote
      person 1> Put it up for a vote then, my knowledge of statistics tells me that there are more people out of the running to win money then there are people in the running to win money
      person 3-10> oh great idea, great idea, love it, love it, yes, yes![/INDENT]

Like does it really matter who pitched these ideas? It's a bad idea, I agree, but it's not patently evil.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I did come off too aggressively there which is definitely my bad - a combination from built up stress from overworking and lack of sleep working its wonders. Nonetheless that doesn't make it any more acceptable thus I apologize for my mistake.

I had my concerns, but after personally speaking with Dwopple and giving it some though most of them are long gone. I still do not like the idea of making drastic changes in middle of the season as it has the potential to set a bad precedent for future seasons, but likely my fears are unfounded and there is nothing to worry about. There was no malicious intent here which is the main point.

On a more positive note you can tell how passionate people are about this game when reading this thread. I look forward to additional details and announcements about TWL and TWDT season as there is a lot to cover with fairly little time to spare.

Comment

I would also like to give a shout out to Best and Mouse for being upstanding players of our community. They are true beacons of love and peace.

Comment

[QUOTE=Turban;n1360055]I would also like to give a shout out to Best and Mouse for being upstanding players of our community. They are true beacons of love and peace.[/QUOTE]

Takes one to know one :p

Comment

Page 2

[QUOTE=Best;n1359967]100% agree that its silly and unfair to players that put the time and effort in to be told the prize money is going to be rolled over to the next league for obvious reasons..

I understand that it creates a lot more hype to increase the pot and roll it over but totally lame and unfair to announce it on the last day of regular season.. It looks bad on staffs end and to the players it looks like they were finessed and exploited with a money prize thats not going to be given to them..[/QUOTE]

Page 6

[QUOTE=Best;n1360051]Lol Mousey don’t be selfish and self-centered, people in Finland actually need that $20 and aren’t as fortunate as us.. If you lived in Finland and lead the leaderboards in TWDT after dedicating 3 months to it and the money you accumulated over that time span got cancelled you’d be pissed about losing a month worth of groceries and mortgage payment too ($20) it goes a long way in some countries dude..
              [/QUOTE]

I shared a bit of this with Dwopple in twbd blue chat on Sunday:

Im Captain (C) of one of the teams that are out (sunshine still pushir).

In this situation (about the donated prize $), I dont think my vote carries as much weight as players that are still playing, thereby still in contention for the donated prize $.

With that stated, as a member of one the 2/6 teams not in contention for the prize:

I used the newly added TW PollBot to vote that the $ be transferred over from this Season to next Season.[LIST][*]An increased prize pool can reflect a marketing investment, imo[*]For the sake of context & tone in how I present thoughts and ideas these days: there is no financial cost per user for playing League(s) that reflect the community's perceived wants, or evolving the gameplay in-game and/or through other platforms).[/LIST]
              With my vote publically stated, I'll also write: I understand and can relate to voting to keep the prize money for this season, as initially planned and announced.

I think both options:[LIST=1][*]Keeping the money for this season as pointedly stated from the beginning, or[*]Pushing it for next seasons hype[/LIST]
              1 and 2 both have perspectives that can strengthen the health of the Zone.

I haven't cared enough to comment with my feedback (not my stake), until I read (another) post that contributes to (economic) classism (luv dem Finnish subspace fiends).
              Last edited by Riverside; 07-21-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

????? what did you not understand, im hinting the exact same thing in both of what you quoted..

Statement still stands strong.. Still unfair, that just means some people need the money more than others who are willing to contribute their earnings back to the zone..

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1360057]Page 2

Page 6

I shared a bit of this with Dwopple in twbd blue chat on Sunday:

Im Captain of one of the teams that are out. I dont think my vote carries as much weight in this situation as players that are still playing, thereby still in contention for the donated prize $.

As a member of one the 2/6 teams not in, I vote that the $ be transferred over.

I also haven't cared enough to comment with my feedback (not my stake), until I read another post that contributed to (economic) classism (luv dem Finnish subspace fiends).[/QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=Best;n1360058]????? what did you not understand, im hinting the exact same thing in both of what you quoted..

Statement still stands strong.. Still unfair, that just means some people [B]need the money[/B] more than others who are willing to contribute their earnings back to the zone..
                  [/QUOTE]

NEED?????????????????????????????????????????

Can we get a list of players from the 4/6 remaining teams who are from 3rd world countries?

Comment

Beat it instigator 😂😂😂😂

[QUOTE=saiyan;n1360059]

NEED?????????????????????????????????????????

Can we get a list of players from the 4/6 remaining teams who are from 3rd world countries?
                    [/QUOTE]

Comment

• I am pledging to donate my potential winnings in this or any other season to Canadian Mental Health Association or a charity with similar interests in that great country. Trench Wars might be have a small sample size, but I still believe it would be of most use there.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Turban;n1360061]I am pledging to donate my potential winnings in this or any other season to Canadian Mental Health Association or a charity with similar interests in that great country. Trench Wars might be have a small sample size, but I still believe it would be of most use there.[/QUOTE]

Thats specific Turban.

Why CMHA?

Please explain, without your usual

[B][U]Passive[/U] [U]aggressive[/U], [U]hidden[/U][/B]
                        Turb-centered
                        Somehow still [U][B]insecure[/B][/U] schtickly frame

I'll wait.
                        Last edited by Riverside; 07-21-2022, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• I propose you list which people took the money vs which people offered the money they won for the next league. Then we can all shame the people that took the money and call them poor for the next 6 months

Comment

• Hey, you can keep that $20 it’ll benefit you way more than a service that’s free.. But I like that idea honestly, we do have a lot of loose screws I can agree with that as a man.. But we can start with Riverside being the first mental patient in that facility.. we can show how he drafted his team and his captaincy choices and he’ll be accepted as a patient immediately..

Mousey and I agreed to join too if River can commit to it first... then we’ll throw our boys saiyan, ogron and zid in there too..

[QUOTE=Turban;n1360061]I am pledging to donate my potential winnings in this or any other season to Canadian Mental Health Association or a charity with similar interests in that great country. Trench Wars might be have a small sample size, but I still believe it would be of most use there.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=Best;n1360065]Hey, you can keep that $20 it’ll benefit you way more than a service that’s free.. But I like that idea honestly, we do have a lot of loose screws I can agree with that as a man.. But we can start with Riverside being the first mental patient in that facility.. we can show how he drafted his team and his captaincy choices and he’ll be accepted as a patient immediately..

Mousey and I agreed to join too if River can commit to it first... then we’ll throw our boys saiyan, ogron and zid in there too..

[/QUOTE]

Mentally ill Canadians unite bros!

Comment

• [QUOTE=MousE;n1360066]

Mentally ill Canadians unite bros![/QUOTE]

Mental health is indeed health : )
                                Along with parts of intersectionality

4 lines of poetry
                                Hehe
                                Last edited by Riverside; 07-21-2022, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X