No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Turban;n1360061]I am pledging to donate my potential winnings in this or any other season to Canadian Mental Health Association or a charity with similar interests in that great country. Trench Wars might be have a small sample size, but I still believe it would be of most use there.[/QUOTE]

Wow Turban for someone who goes around actin smart all the time this post sure was stupid lol... I called you out for being an asshole and in retort you make fun of my mental illness in 2022 :o:oGetting you to be an ass in public was a hell of a lot easier then I thought. I have been in therapy this year and it is pretty expensive so if you wanna help direct I'll send you my paypal.

Comment

• yea but then I wouldn't get a 1200Γ—32446 pixel jpg from ogron teaching me how to base, leave the weird canadians alone

Comment

• [QUOTE=MousE;n1360068]

Wow Turban for someone who goes around actin smart all the time this post sure was stupid lol... I called you out for being an asshole and in retort you make fun of my mental illness in 2022 :o:oGetting you to be an ass in public was a hell of a lot easier then I thought. I have been in therapy this year and it is pretty expensive so if you wanna help direct I'll send you my paypal. [/QUOTE]

Turban chose a business (Canadian Mental Health Association) that a business I've founded in the past has worked with. CMHAs organization name is highlighted within my personal profile on digital platforms, and easy to see upon first glance.

CMHA isn't Googles first or second entry for mental health or illness in Canada, in most cases, including a search outside the region. Yes: my former business worked in and for the space/industry, so I have insight on the SEO & SEM.

I've never spoken to Turb/byakko about any of this, but I've been told that it, among other information (social media handles, work experiences), has spread around with a small community/broken record circle of TW players

It was hurtful & felt personal. It feels like there was intended harm aimed at me (from his typical straying distance), or another person if not me, either way.

Im not okay with it, and it will be reported to the appropriate TW Moderating staff, with the shrugging hope (idc enough to complain about what happens after) that his online behavior will be seen with similar intent & impact (thereby punishments) as Doxing (the [U][B]passive aggressive punishment[/B][/U] being less severe in number of days makes sense, and temporarily naming that punishment the [U][B]ByakkoPunishment[/B][/U] makes sense).

Im not sure if I'll follow through with my proclamation to ?report.
        TW Staff members, can I borrow TWPollBot please?
        Heh.

Oh, and so we're clear:

[U][B]Fuck this version of you, [USER="5478"]Turban[/USER]/Byakko.[/B][/U]
        Last edited by Riverside; 07-21-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• There are some good points on both side of this debate. I voted to pass it on to next season since having a 5k pot sounds amazing for a 25 year old game. I have some (probably false hope but anyways..) hope it might draw some attention and bring people back to the game

That being said, I 100% agree that those outside of playoffs should not get a vote since their votes would have large potential of being very bias.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

• I felt this. Was messing around but my bad homie, it’s definitely a sensitive topic and I apologize..

Cheers 🍺

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1360070]

Turban chose a business (Canadian Mental Health Association) that a business I've founded in the past has worked with. The organization name is linked & highlighted within my online profile on other platforms.

CMHA isn't Googles first, second or third entry for mental health or illness in Canada, in most cases, including a search outside the region. Yes: my former business worked in and for the space, so I have insight on the SEO & SMO.

I've never spoken to Turban about any of this, but I've been told that it, among other online/personal identity-related information, has spread around with a small community/broken record circle of TW players.

It was hurtful & felt personal. It feels like there was intended harm aimed at me (from his typical straying distance), or another person if not me, either way.

Im not okay with it, and it will be reported to the appropriate TW Moderating staff, with the shrugging hope (idc enough to complain about what happens after) that his online behavior will be seen with similar punishments as Doxing (the passive aggressive punishment being lighter makes sense, and temporarily naming that punishment the TurbPunishment makes sense).

Oh, and so we're clear:

[B]Fuck this version of you, [USER="5478"]Turban[/USER].[/B][/QUOTE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=Best;n1360073]I felt this. Was messing around but my bad homie, it’s definitely a sensitive topic and I apologize..

Cheers 🍺

[/QUOTE]

I appreciate that.

Respect and salud.

Comment

• Somebody pinch me it's 2007 levels of TW / forum drama!

Long live TW.

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• [QUOTE=Riverside;n1360074]

I appreciate that.

Respect and salud.[/QUOTE]

You got to see my mental shit first hand River I dun actually dislike you just my toxicity comes out in SS and not so much irl. I also dun like that I am a rager and go off, but I kind of autopilot when I go rage mode. You did keep your word to me as cap and I appreciate you for that. Am sorry I failed at being a good teammate again, I told ppl I wasn't gonna rage last Sunday but I failed. I hate failing

Comment

• Lol wtf
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• [QUOTE=MousE;n1360079]

You got to see my mental shit first hand River I dun actually dislike you just my toxicity comes out in SS and not so much irl. I also dun like that I am a rager and go off, but I kind of autopilot when I go rage mode. You did keep your word to me as cap and I appreciate you for that. Am sorry I failed at being a good teammate again, I told ppl I wasn't gonna rage last Sunday but I failed. I hate failing[/QUOTE]

I appreciate and respect that, and you, Mouse.

Regardless of some (temporary) differences.

Ie: how, why and when we center our lived experiences and points of view, the way we do.

Salud to you too : ).

Comment

• [QUOTE=Riverside;n1360070]

Turban chose a business (Canadian Mental Health Association) that a business I've founded in the past has worked with. CMHAs organization name is highlighted within my personal profile on digital platforms, and easy to see upon first glance.

CMHA isn't Googles first, second or third entry for mental health or illness in Canada, in most cases, including a search outside the region. Yes: my former business worked in and for the space, so I have insight on the SEO & SMO.

I've never spoken to Turb/byakko about any of this, but I've been told that it, among other information (social media handles, work experiences), has spread around with a small community/broken record circle of TW players

Im not okay with it, and it will be reported to the appropriate TW Moderating staff, with the shrugging hope (idc enough to complain about what happens after) that his online behavior will be seen with similar punishments as Doxing (the passive aggressive punishment being lighter makes sense, and temporarily naming that punishment the TurbPunishment makes sense).

Oh, and so we're clear:

[U][B]Fuck this version of you, [USER="5478"]Turban[/USER].[/B][/U]

[/QUOTE]

everybody knows turban is passive-aggressively toxic and pretends he's a white knight with silky smooth, hannibal lecter-like aplomb.

he's making a joke, though, and trying to punish him makes no sense. i doubt he's aware of your connection to the org, and prob referring to canadians in this game in general.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360082]

everybody knows turban is passive-aggressively toxic and pretends he's a white knight with silky smooth, hannibal lecter-like aplomb.

he's making a joke, though, and trying to punish him makes no sense. i doubt he's aware of your connection to the org, and prob referring to canadians in this game in general.

[/QUOTE]

I edited my post but not in time.

I agree, and don't.

We'll see if this is a situation I choose to adequately address his online behavior, especially when/if I think there's enough evidence that's clear (esp if its at me).

If not, based off what I've read consistently,

My assumption is there will be other clear situations where Byakko writes something, thinking he's behaving hiddenly, and that others don't understand the messages layered behind his speech (I judgingly state: I think its often done intentionally).

That assumption (which could be invalid about his future behavior) is a conclusion ive reached based off the past few months reading his bullshit, in game and in forums.

I don't care whos wrong or right, or anything in between (including me).

Im asking the (currently projecting) asshole Turb/Byakko to stop with his ongoing harmful behaviors, specifically those that contribute negatively to the health of individuals and communities. I'll accept if he points his words (behaviors) at me, direct or indirectly. I will (sometimes) not tolerate certain boundaries that are broken with his long-distance aim.

That includes what I read from this post.

I can and may use his words pointedly, with an attempt at honesty and with direct intent. Especially if he uses his words as a means of trying to harm me and/or contribute to negative systems, consistently.

Other ways haven't been effective (ie a few people I've read asking him to stop, including why, politely and sarcastically). I'm now shaming his behavior as a tool with the intent of a temporary ?silence (disarming) to the harmful behaviors I see. Information on social systems has evidence with data & human insight, and is available to access (ie the systemic impact of stigmatizing individuals seeking to improve their health for the short, medium & long term; ie language similar to "go get help, only then is speaking acceptable").

🎾🀺 πŸ“
                          Last edited by Riverside; 07-21-2022, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• the fact u are allowing people not in the playoffs to vote on whether the prize $ gets pushed to next season or not is extremely fkd

whether the prize $ is .000000001$ cinidi to the winners, or $4234234234 usd to the winners doesnt matter, you told everyone there was $2k+ prize $ before the season, had everyone play an entire season under these conditions, and then announce 5 minutes before the final week of the regular season that a vote will be taking place. AND YOU ALLOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE 0 CHANCE OF RETRIEVING PRIZE $ THE ABILITY TO VOTE. how do u vs ursilf in the mirrir!

Since you clearly have 0 issue straight up lying to everyone and have 0 morals based on your actions, you can at least do what zeebu suggested and allow the people and teams who win prize $ to decide if they want to donate to next season or keep the $ for themselves. I personally would take my winnings, because I showed to every single game for this entire season and sacrificed a lot of incredible activities irl to be at games because some prize $ was on the line and I wanted to be there for the team and prioritized doing so.

Am not a m1th m1t1c1n but thats about 20+ hours, and had i known this season was just for participation ribbons and to prevent zone from dying, I probably show to 10% of mitches jus to make sure the team doesn't forfeit and tell best/vys/1pr1st/joeses/ft to make all the lines n decisions n gl

let people decide whether they want to claim prize or don8 to next season, or have dad/wirah come out and say they decided they don't want to give prize $ this season, because its their $

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360092]the fact u are allowing people not in the playoffs to vote on whether the prize $ gets pushed to next season or not is extremely fkd

whether the prize $ is .000000001$ cinidi to the winners, or $4234234234 usd to the winners doesnt matter, you told everyone there was $2k+ prize $ before the season, had everyone play an entire season under these conditions, and then announce 5 minutes before the final week of the regular season that a vote will be taking place. AND YOU ALLOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE 0 CHANCE OF RETRIEVING PRIZE $ THE ABILITY TO VOTE. how do u vs ursilf in the mirrir!

Since you clearly have 0 issue straight up lying to everyone and have 0 morals based on your actions, you can at least do what zeebu suggested and allow the people and teams who win prize $ to decide if they want to donate to next season or keep the $ for themselves. I personally would take my winnings, because I showed to every single game for this entire season and sacrificed a lot of incredible activities irl to be at games because some prize $ was on the line and I wanted to be there for the team and prioritized doing so.

Am not a m1th m1t1c1n but thats about 20+ hours, and had i known this season was just for participation ribbons and to prevent zone from dying, I probably show to 10% of mitches jus to make sure the team doesn't forfeit and tell best/vys/1pr1st/joeses/ft to make all the lines n decisions n gl

let people decide whether they want to claim prize or don8 to next season, or have dad/wirah come out and say they decided they don't want to give prize $ this season, because its their $
                              [/QUOTE]

This is a joke post, right? Right? Like, I make an effort to explain changing course takes time and discussion, but we're listening and to please relax and instead of sitting on your hands you repeat yourself with ridiculous viosh and all caps for the 10th time?

This has to be a joke. Somebody pinch me.
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360092]how do u vs ursilf in the mirrir!

Since you clearly have 0 issue straight up lying to everyone and have 0 morals based on your actions,
                                [/QUOTE]

?

Habibi, wut r u efin saying here?

Comment

Working...
                                X