No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u are upset i called u a j1br1n1 based on what you're actions? that's not a personal attack. you are choosing to lie to everyone that participated in a full season, and won't even admit what you are doing is wrong/disgusting/take ownership for lying, thus j1br1n1.

look @ the sh1t u have called myself, rough, and others, such as a "certified self centered prick". what is that based on? i literally don't play trench wars but ciptin every dt because i still care about the game i started playing in 1998 and will contribute where possible, such as providing a non garbage atmosphere for people to vs twdt in and benching myself for inferior players eefin though i am the gr8est at all ships and sacrifice irl activities to b present and vs plyometrics and 120 lb single leg dumbell wirkout at home on sundays instead of vsink incredibil athleticism on the pitch or @ the gym or othir. i undirstind my time or any1 else that played this season means j1ck sh1t to you though (according to your actions)

how does me calling u out for lying to every1 and vsing 0 acknowledgement u are doing so make me self centered? il w8 for answir

thats wut i thought, it doesnt n u r just l1sh1nk out w/ personal att1ck based on nothing othir than me vsing u for what u are doing. furthirmore i cudnt give 1 sh1t u called me a self centered prick as a defense mechanism 4 ur own g1rb1g1, i jus mention it cuz theres only 1 person vsing personal here, j1br1n1

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360127][USER="411"]The goddess[/USER] ge j1br1n1 based on what you are doing. that's not a personal attack. you are choosing to lie to everyone that participated in a full season, and won't even admit what you are doing is wrong/disgusting/take ownership for lying, thus j1br1n1.

look @ the sh1t u have called myself, rough, and others, such as a "certified self centered prick". what is that based on? i literally don't play trench wars but ciptin every dt because i still care about the game i started playing in 1998 and will contribute where possible, such as providing a non garbage atmosphere for people to vs twdt in and benching myself for inferior players eefin though i am the gr8est at all ships and sacrifice irl activities to b present and vs plyometrics and 120 lb single leg dumbell wirkout at home on sundays instead of vsink incredibil athleticism on the pitch or @ the gym or othir

how does me calling u out for lying to every1 and vsing 0 acknowledgement u are doing so make me self centered? it doesn't, u r just l1sh1nk out w/ personal att1ck based on what? furthirmore i cudnt give 1 sh1t u called me a self centered prick as a defense mechanism 4 ur own g1rb1g1, i jus mention it cuz theres only 1 person vsing personal here, j1br1n1[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:👍🏻
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• I tend to agree with vio here. With that being said, my position isn't coming out of any sense of bias or greed, as I'm willing to have my winnings donated to server costs or to charity. However, I am strongly against rolling any winnings over into next season to create some fake sense of "hype."

I don't doubt this idea had good intentions. But it was pretty obvious from the start that the vast majority of people (that either didn't participate, don't start, or have been eliminated) would vote to roll over the cash prizes into next season. Quite frankly, that this was even suggested is mind-blowing. To roll prizes over into next season lets everyone know this season doesn't matter. Either the season should have been reworked from the beginning, or you should stick with what was promised to some people that showed up thinking they would derive some benefit from doing so. You can't have it both ways.

To clarify though, other than this suggestion, I think you've been doing a great job running leagues and appreciate all that you've done. Having people sign up last minute (including myself) put you in an awkward situation, and I apologize for that.
        Phiz> I probably am gay
        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• How about Wirah and dad decide where the money goes or doesn't go and everyone else stfu about it. It's their money. They can decide and no claims of unfairness can then be discussed, because there's no ground to stand on by telling them how to donate their money.

Simple solution.

edit: Also, donated money should not be the reason anyone plays any league whatsoever, and I'll go so far as to say anyone that will only play due to possibly winning a small amount of $ is not worth the effort of keeping and good riddance when they leave. I can't think of anyone who actually signs up only for the cash to begin with though. It doesn't create any real hype. All youre doing by rolling the $ over is pissing off people who you previously told they'd probably win some. They didn't sign up for it, but taking it away after telling them it's theirs is a good way to remove future attendance out of spite more than anything else.

Also, I havent played a single twdt game this season, so I'm not one of those who stand to win anything, making my opinion pretty unbiased. I didn't even win money after starting every single regular season twdtd game last season, because cripple got hot at the right time during the two week playoffs. I spent 8 weeks playing and ultimately being considered a TWDTD 'winner' but not a money winner since I wasn't added in the playoffs. I would've just donated the money to the server anyway, but that alone should show how stupid and arbitrary these rules are to begin with. That said, Wirah and dad can spend their money however they see fit.
          Last edited by Exalt; 07-22-2022, 07:48 PM.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• "I don't doubt this idea had good intentions. But it was pretty obvious from the start that the vast majority of people (that either didn't participate, don't start, or have been eliminated) would vote to roll over the cash prizes into next season. Quite frankly, that this was even suggested is mind-blowing. To roll prizes over into next season lets everyone know this season doesn't matter. Either the season should have been reworked from the beginning, or you should stick with what was promised to some people that showed up thinking they would derive some benefit from doing so. You can't have it both ways.

To clarify though, other than this suggestion, I think you've been doing a great job running leagues and appreciate all that you've done. Having people sign up last minute (including myself) put you in an awkward situation, and I apologize for that."

do not vs common sense and personally attack her. I also thank and appreciate the tw league operators on a regular basis for keeping this game going and I don't hesitate to captain when they ask me, because I care about trench wars/c1nt1n1m just like them and that's where I can contribute.

Just because Dwopple/Racka choose to run TW leagues doesn't mean its acceptable for them to straight up lie. Like you said, season should have been reworked from the beginning, or you stick to the parameters you had everyone play under the entire season UNTIL THE 5 MIN BEFORE THE FINAL WEEK. If u decided after week 1 or whatever or b4 week 1 games that the prize $ would go to nixt season I prob would have jus said 2 fk ursilf and then never vstid another word about it. 5 min b4 last week of games? unacciptibil

Dw1pp1l thinks I am on a witch hunt vs her, I would never vs her or any1 volunteering their time if they didn't try 2 do something absurd like what is taking place here

I also vstid her when she ran last twl and the season was like 3 months long and she locked rosters at 12 for 3 league squidrins with over half the season left. Sum1 leaves, lags, goes inactive, can't show for a week or two, has an emergency? tough luck, you will not be allowed to adjust and it is your job to choose your roster wisely and make sure players have perfect attendance months in advance!

I WONT EVEN ALLOW YOU A SINGLE ROSTER MOVE OR PLAYER SWAP FOR OVER HALF THE SEASON! IF U VS ME FOR THIS, U ARE PERSONALLY ATTACKING A VOLUNTEER!

"How about Wirah and dad decide where the money goes or doesn't go and everyone else stfu about it. It's their money. They can decide and no claims of unfairness can then be discussed, because there's no ground to stand on by telling them how to donate their money."

Like I said, if dad/wirah came out and said they don't want to give prizes this season, i would gladly sh1t the f1k 1p because its their $. Prize $ isn't the reason I agree to captain when asked, as I have happily vsd multiple seasons for no prize $, but it still greatly effects my attendance and care level. I wouldn't have vstid perfect attendance for a summer league (4 hrs every sunday) if there was no prize $ on the line, because I wish for r1p1t1 players to b chimpion and receif all the $!

I would also gladly sh1t the f1k 1p if dw1pp1l admits wut she is trying 2 do is wrong and she's fine w/ lying to the entire league
            Last edited by viop11; 07-23-2022, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Push the prize for next season is a terrible idea, even for me who quit the game. I mean you cant just change the rules during the league , unless your zidane and your team is running out of time on a final match.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360140]"I don't doubt this idea had good intentions. But it was pretty obvious from the start that the vast majority of people (that either didn't participate, don't start, or have been eliminated) would vote to roll over the cash prizes into next season. Quite frankly, that this was even suggested is mind-blowing. To roll prizes over into next season lets everyone know this season doesn't matter. Either the season should have been reworked from the beginning, or you should stick with what was promised to some people that showed up thinking they would derive some benefit from doing so. You can't have it both ways.

To clarify though, other than this suggestion, I think you've been doing a great job running leagues and appreciate all that you've done. Having people sign up last minute (including myself) put you in an awkward situation, and I apologize for that."

do not vs common sense and personally attack her. I also thank and appreciate the tw league operators on a regular basis for keeping this game going and I don't hesitate to captain when they ask me, because I care about trench wars/c1nt1n1m just like them and that's where I can contribute.

Just because Dwopple/Racka choose to run TW leagues doesn't mean its acceptable for them to straight up lie. Like you said, season should have been reworked from the beginning, or you stick to the parameters you had everyone play under the entire season UNTIL THE 5 MIN BEFORE THE FINAL WEEK. If u decided after week 1 or whatever or b4 week 1 games that the prize $ would go to nixt season I prob would have jus said 2 fk ursilf and then never vstid another word about it. 5 min b4 last week of games? unacciptibil

Dw1pp1l thinks I am on a witch hunt vs her, I would never vs her or any1 volunteering their time if they didn't try 2 do something absurd like what is taking place here

I also vstid her when she ran last twl and the season was like 3 months long and she locked rosters at 12 for 3 league squidrins with over half the season left. Sum1 leaves, lags, goes inactive, can't show for a week or two, has an emergency? tough luck, you will not be allowed to adjust and it is your job to choose your roster wisely and make sure players have perfect attendance months in advance!

I WONT EVEN ALLOW YOU A SINGLE ROSTER MOVE OR PLAYER SWAP FOR OVER HALF THE SEASON! IF U VS ME FOR THIS, U ARE PERSONALLY ATTACKING A VOLUNTEER!

"How about Wirah and dad decide where the money goes or doesn't go and everyone else stfu about it. It's their money. They can decide and no claims of unfairness can then be discussed, because there's no ground to stand on by telling them how to donate their money."

Like I said, if dad/wirah came out and said they don't want to give prizes this season, i would gladly sh1t the f1k 1p because its their $. Prize $ isn't the reason I agree to captain when asked, as I have happily vsd multiple seasons for no prize $, but it still greatly effects my attendance and care level. I wouldn't have vstid perfect attendance for a summer league (4 hrs every sunday) if there was no prize $ on the line, because I wish for r1p1t1 players to b chimpion and receif all the $!

I would also gladly sh1t the f1k 1p if dw1pp1l admits wut she is trying 2 do is wrong and she's fine w/ lying to the entire league [/QUOTE]

Lmao. It's your approach, vio. For example, this is the 13th time you've re-explained yourself and are now trying to bring up past incidents where you've acted the exact same to justify yourself now.

13 times now, lol. I get you're against this, as are others who thankfully express much more maturely. It does start to get personal after awhile (13 times, really?) as I've already stated it takes time, it's being discussed and to please relax.
                ​​​​​
                ​​​​​​I won't be home until tomorrow morning. So nothing official until then at the earliest. Thanks for understanding vio, you're a real pleasure.

Edit: it's ridiculous how often you flip flop on your projection of this game & zone. 1 post it's "idc about trench wars only hz I don't understand why you're stressed out captaining / volunteering is easy my heart rate is less than 40bpm" to the ridiculousness novel you've posted above multiple times now trying to raise your voice like a TW politician taking up arms with pitchforks and torches. It's crazy, man. You wanna berate a group of volunteers 13 times because you would have done something differently and it's ridiculous in your mind if it wasn't done the way you would. Your approach makes it extremely un fun to continue pouring time into organizing leagues and streams for this game. You haven't changed your approach since I first started volunteering, btw. We're all way too old to continously put up with this level of tantrum when you don't like what's going on. You're not alone in disagreeing with this suggestion, but you're on a fuckin island when it comes to expressing it. Big thanks to everyone else who have expressed themselves like adults and offered up constructive criticism with this announcement. I know this season hasn't played out like many had hoped, but the zone is alive and as good as it possibly can be (15+ TWD matches per day I think) with a fun fall / winter in front of us AND qan's MMR project still in the pipeline.

For you, vio... I hope one day you have volunteers who would do everything your own "common sense" aligns with so your poor keyboard doesn't have to continually be subjected to your childish and moronic viosh-laced forum tantrums. One day, bud.
                ​​​
                Last edited by Dwopple; 07-23-2022, 12:13 PM.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                WillBy> ^^

Comment

• Also, since this thread has been quite the roller-coaster and getting lots of views. Please take a look at qan's post regarding MMR progress [URL="https://forums.trenchwars.com/tsl/1359215-mmr-for-tsl-and-eventually-other-parts-of-the-zone-planning-thread-nerds-welcome"]here[/URL].

Additionally, he is in need of more sign-ups with the MMRbot to help out when he's ready for testing. When you're in game, ?go MMR and !signup (pm) with the bot there.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  WillBy> ^^

Comment

• [USER="39428"]Iron[/USER] Jajajajaja 😂😂😂😂
                    Last edited by Best; 07-23-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Iron;n1360142]Push the prize for next season is a terrible idea, even for me who quit the game. I mean you cant just change the rules during the league , unless your zidane and your team is running out of time on a final match.[/QUOTE]

zid threw out his own team's Round 1 win against you because of a zoner, you stupid fuck.

congrats on becoming the first team to ever lose a best-of-three final 3-0.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360149]

zid threw out his own team's Round 1 win against you because of a zoner, you stupid fuck.

congrats on becoming the first team to ever lose a best-of-three final 3-0.[/QUOTE]

Hey smellyacnecheese calm your tits down, im not questioning the results. Im talking about changes during league.

See you all in 2025.

Note - ogron go take a shower ,the smelly is real. By the way I dont give a fuck if you remove my name from your excels and lists.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• why are you suggesting i relax when i already informed you i haven't had a resting heart rate above 40 in recent memory. U think my face is pressed up against the monitor and am shouting @ u popping veins in my neck such as when u cant get 3 reps off listening 2 tr1nc1 m1s1c in dtb mitch?

What is my approach? im kind of forced to repeat myself because you respond with defense mechanisms and refuse to acknowledge what u are doing is wrong, then u claim that u are being personally attacked. You also sprinkle in some lies as well. Have called u susp1ct and a j1br1n1 based on your actions, those aren't personal attacks! there is 1 person leading this thread in personal attacks and its ursilf

i bring up the twl incident just to show am not trying to go aftir volunteers n never wish to vs them any extra troubil or take up their time but sumtimes wut sum1 does is just wrong and needs addressing, and since u vs 0 acknowledgement wut u are doing is wrong and vs defense mechanisms instead, well here we are w/ 14th rispinsi. The twl incidint and now are the only 2 times i evir vs a volunteer, othirwise regardless of whether i agree w/ their decisions i say ty n show appreciation n try to vs as little bother to them as possible. am a real pleasiri like u say, n u r being a real sl1th1r1n

Comment

• [QUOTE=Iron;n1360151]

By the way I dont give a fuck if you remove my name from your excels and lists.[/QUOTE]

[USER="84584"]iron survivor[/USER] sorry for knocking you out of the TWLD 2019 semis and TWLD 2020 finals in a ship i don't main or care about... that's extremely embarrassing for you.

considering you choked on a stack TWLD 2021 and your only win was against 2pacz and racka on a laptop in a garbage season, you're not on any lists that matter.

maybe you can pick enough coconuts by 2025 to buy a new computer and beat someone good.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

• [QUOTE=Iron;n1360151]See you all in 2025.
                              [/QUOTE]

Trinch Wirs will c u den, iron Champion

xoxo

Comment

• "Edit: it's ridiculous how often you flip flop on your projection of this game & zone. 1 post it's "idc about trench wars only hz I don't understand why you're stressed out captaining / volunteering is easy my heart rate is less than 40bpm" to the ridiculousness novel you've posted above multiple times now trying to raise your voice like a TW politician taking up arms with pitchforks and torches. It's crazy, man. You wanna berate a group of volunteers 13 times because you would have done something differently and it's ridiculous in your mind if it wasn't done the way you would. Your approach makes it extremely un fun to continue pouring time into organizing leagues and streams for this game. You haven't changed your approach since I first started volunteering, btw. We're all way too old to continously put up with this level of tantrum when you don't like what's going on. You're not alone in disagreeing with this suggestion, but you're on a fuckin island when it comes to expressing it. Big thanks to everyone else who have expressed themselves like adults and offered up constructive criticism with this announcement. I know this season hasn't played out like many had hoped, but the zone is alive and as good as it possibly can be (15+ TWD matches per day I think) with a fun fall / winter in front of us AND qan's MMR project still in the pipeline.

For you, vio... I hope one day you have volunteers who would do everything your own "common sense" aligns with so your poor keyboard doesn't have to continually be subjected to your childish and moronic viosh-laced forum tantrums. One day, bud."

I don't wish for, or care if volunteers to do everything that aligns with my own common sense. I am not willing to run leagues, I am not willing to act on any ideas I ever do have regarding this game, and I fully support and wish for whoever is running tw leagues to vs an open mind and be innovative and do whatever they think is best/want to try. I HAVE AN ISSUE W/ U STRAIGHT UP LYING ABOUT SUMTHING LIKE THIS AND THEN VSING 0 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/ACCOUNTABILITY THOUGH

When have I berated a group of volunteers? I have vstid YOU twice for good reason. How u just say I berate a group of volunteers? Last twl and now are the only times I have vstid a volunteer in trinch wirs (you), and for d1mn gud reasin based on your actions

I do not vs tantrums, just because we are vsing a back/forth in this thread does not = tantrum. There is 1 person over reacting and vsing personal attacks and its u. Ofc I know this is frutrating for u n i dun like taking your time and making volunteering "un-fun", maybe dun str8 up lie, and if u do own up to it. i never vs volunteers n always say how much i appreci8 all the ppl who keep trinch wirs n continim goink strong

This isn't about doing something differently in my mind. I have disagreed with many decisions and not said anything/jus rolled with it

For example i say "vs 8 teams, 6 is girpigi", n then when u say "no" and i accipt it

iron survivor tells me hes going to try to show for the rest of the seasin, then decides not to get a computer, racka finds out, cancels the trade, and bans me from trading. I disagreed w/ being banned from trading for this, and if i had to guess 90% of captains would have vstid a freak out or afk for the season, but I play through and agree 2 ciptin the next season as always.

I am not vsing u becuz u make a decision I disagree with, am vsing because what you are trying to do here is 1n1th1c1l and wrong (as many have stated), this is not about a disagreement as i cud b 1 of the most agreeable opin mindid iz goink ppl on the pl1n1t if u ask me

U vs 0 acknowledgement what u are trying to do is s1sp1ct. I would have jus stopped posting a long time ago if you did acknowledge and that you are aware what you are doing makes you a b1n1f1d1 s1rp1nt but u still want to do it becuz u belief it will create more "hype" in your mind!

instead u jus vs 0 acknowledgement that making ppl vs an entire season thinking 2k+ usd prize $ and cancelling 5 min b4 last regular season game is the act of the leadir of sl1th1r1n tr1b1

hope u enjoy this readink b4 r1p1t1 sh1tk1cks 1rc1s in playiffs if we r vsink in any leagues becuz i dunno who we are vsing unlike 1gr1n who has vstid 4324234234 views on br1th1ls twdtb footigi to scout r1p1t1 bising like a bigger poindixtir than 13 yr old m1t1lk1d (onix l1g1nd1)
                                Last edited by viop11; 07-24-2022, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X