X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea I'm not reading that

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rab;n1360164]yea I'm not reading that[/QUOTE]

Same. vio (edit: TW's #1 politician!!!) loves me and can't go 1/2 a day without a strong desire to scream my name through his keyboard like I've betrayed him. Just gonna assume he's repeated himself for the 15th time in less than a week :rolleyes:
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• well half of my tixt was copy n pastink dwippils cuz i dunno how to use the quote sicriti. am not this pilitician u j1br1n1 i support all volunteers and all staff and appreci8 everything n wish 4 any1 in charge of anything to b open minded and innovative and try wutever they want, i jus vs u niw and once b4 becuz u str8 up lie n vs 1n1th1th1c1l

Comment

• fully agree with vio, we shouldn't be changing rules mid season

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360172]fully agree with vio, we shouldn't be changing rules mid season[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOL. You sir, are a snake who literally posted this because I refused to change the rules for something that isn't illegal and you ended up losing. Thanks to the person who sent me this screenshot. The balls on this guy. Good luck slithering through all that salt, bud.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1360174}[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

• Dwop wants to change rules for prizes mid season but won't increase the spawn radius in DT-B because it would be a 'rule change'. Following that same logic we shouldn't be changing rules for prizes midseason.

[URL="https://imgur.com/a/WJO98U3"][img]https://i.imgur.com/ofV4PeR.png[/img][/URL]
              Last edited by zidane; 07-24-2022, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360175]Dwop wants to change rules for prizes mid season but won't increase the spawn radius in DT-B because it would be a 'rule change'. Following that same logic we shouldn't be changing rules for prizes midseason.

[url]https://imgur.com/a/WJO98U3[/url][/QUOTE]

Here's the rest of that convo.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1360178}[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                WillBy> ^^

Comment

• thx for saving me some time, i'm not ashamed to admit i don't want to OP with an idiot. good zinger though

Comment

• : ) ---> : (

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360179]thx for saving me some time, i'm not ashamed to admit i don't want to OP with an idiot. good zinger though [/QUOTE]

no zinger intended, just being transparent after you tried to be a snake like you weren't one of the ones behind the "combined $5000" prize pool idea. Good try, tho.

ON THAT NOTE... I will be addressing "the vote" sometime early this week now that I'm back in town, we've gotten a ton of feedback and we've had a chance to discuss. I know it's been super controversial and I apologize, as that was 100% not our intention. Looking forward to concluding this issue "soon". Much love, long live TW (even the damn snakes).
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      WillBy> ^^

Comment

• You also didn't include the part of our conversation where I say the winners should get to decide what to do with their prizes, I left the group or I'd post it. I couldn't care less what happens with the prizes, I'm merely using your own logic.

Also, no one cares you're going out of town you've said it like 5 times...post it on instagram or something

Comment

• Post game posts are the highest quality posts to read.

Edit: written with a view of the beaches of Cancun.
                          Last edited by Riverside; 07-24-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360182]You also didn't include the part of our conversation where I say the winners should get to decide what to do with their prizes, I left the group or I'd post it. I couldn't care less what happens with the prizes, I'm merely using your own logic.

Also, no one cares you're going out of town you've said it like 5 times...post it on instagram or something [/QUOTE]

Don't worry bud I'll give you the credit you're looking for about having a change of heart when I address the issue this week, Mr two-faced.
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            WillBy> ^^

Comment

• Nothing two-faced about it, I told you you were stupid an hour ago in front of 80+ people. Why would I ever waste my time being an OP when you are so clearly stubborn and refuse to listen to common sense.

It's so painfully obvious you're one of the my way or the highway types, everyone who has read even 25% of your posts knows it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360185]

It's so painfully obvious [U][B]you're[/B][/U] [U][B]one[/B][/U] of the my way or the highway [U][B]types[/B][/U], [B][U]everyone[/U][/B] who has read even 25% of your posts knows it.

[/QUOTE]

[B]: )[/B] ----->[B] : ( [/B] --> scripted often used words

Cringe indeed, ya fuking dweeb.
                                Last edited by Riverside; 07-24-2022, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X