No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are you not a snake though? you told people there is 2k+ usd prize $ and had them play an entire season believing as such and decided to make a vote to change it 5 min before the last week of the season, AND ALLOWED PEOPLE ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFFS TO VOTE

what zid is vsing u for, sum n1rd rule about minirils in spawn, i would never bother you about. its the same 4 both teams and i cudnt give less of a sh1t. please explain how you aren't a sl1th1r1n regardless of what u think of zidine changing his mind on the prize $ becuz u wont change a dimb setting 4 her?

I have never berated volunteers and am not a pilitician and the only time i ever fingir a staff member is when you fkd up last twl rostirs and now, i wish i didnt have to but u still think wut u are doing is fine

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360173]
      because I refused to change the rules for something that isn't illegal and you ended up losing.
      [/QUOTE]

i repeatedly said it was cheating [I][B]in March 2022 on discord, forums, and in-game[/B][/I] and needed to be fixed. and you did nothing.

"technically it's not illegal" is a bad argument. yes mining spawn is technically not cheating. but slavery was legal for hundreds of years. something that is wrong is wrong, whether it's codified or not. you didn't even write rules for this season. but you know what? everyone used common sense. the same could have been done for this issue.

[U]zid spawned on 4 mines in round 1 alone[/U] at crucial moments in a close game.

what's even worse is you know it doesn't belong in the game, and let Joeses cheat his way into the finals anyway.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/wSKqsdW.png"}[/IMG2]
      top 100 basers list

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360187]how are you not a snake though? you told people there is 2k+ usd prize $ and had them play an entire season believing as such and decided to make a vote to change it 5 min before the last week of the season, AND ALLOWED PEOPLE ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFFS TO VOTE

what zid is vsing u for, sum n1rd rule about minirils in spawn, i would never bother you about. its the same 4 both teams and i cudnt give less of a sh1t. please explain how you aren't a sl1th1r1n regardless of what u think of zidine changing his mind on the prize $ becuz u wont change a dimb setting 4 her?

I have never berated volunteers and am not a pilitician and the only time i ever fingir a staff member is when you fkd up last twl rostirs and now, i wish i didnt have to but u still think wut u are doing is fine[/QUOTE]

true vio, and I know you're not going to "sh1t the f1k 1p" until I address everything (16 times now, holy!) but I really was juggling IRL stuff and out of town (sorry that wasn't on instagram, zid) while having discussions with others (zid included!) about what to do. Have some patience and I'll post an official response this week (I've got another busy one ahead of me IRL so will hopefully address without causing too many more aneurysms).
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360188]
          "technically it's not illegal" is a bad argument. slavery was legal for hundreds of years.
          [/QUOTE]

oh no dont show yourself like that lol

prac that minigolf swing and enjoy a sunset or 2.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360188]

i repeatedly said it was cheating [I][B]in March 2022 on discord, forums, and in-game[/B][/I] and needed to be fixed. and you did nothing.

"technically it's not illegal" is a bad argument. slavery was legal for hundreds of years. something that is wrong is wrong, whether it's codified or not. you didn't even write rules for this season. but you know what? everyone used common sense. the same could have been done for this issue.

[U]zid spawned on 4 mines in round 1 alone[/U] at crucial moments and likely cost us the series.

what's even worse is you know it doesn't belong in the game, and let Joeses cheat his way into the finals anyway.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/wSKqsdW.png"}[/IMG2]
            [/QUOTE]

holy man-tears, batman. It's not cheating because there's legit no rule against it. The hilariously cherry-picked screenshots you have of me asking if we can appeal were before I realized how Sprackle was doing it, as I thought he had peeked bot-code (something the broader population doesn't have access to) to memorize the spawn points. That was definitely a ridiculous initial assumption of me in hindsight. That said, sorry you lost today but it's not my fault :rolleyes:
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

• how is this cherry picked?

i screenshotted everything your team said and posted it into one image.

it is an accurate accounting of your team's chat on the issue.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

• I also commend the use of visual effects to zoom into Dwopples words, especially without providing context.

Thats all the reasoning I needed.

[B][SIZE=12px]FUK[/SIZE][/B]
                [SIZE=10px]DWOP[/SIZE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360192]how is this cherry picked?

i screenshotted everything your team said and posted it into one image.

it is an accurate accounting of your team's chat on the issue.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok, that's fair. Thanks for the "accurate" screen shots? Sorry you lost today.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  WillBy> ^^

Comment

• [QUOTE=Riverside;n1360193]

[B][SIZE=12px]FUK[/SIZE][/B]
                    [SIZE=10px]DWOP[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

LOL +1. I'm ready to bury the stake myself in the middle of ?go twtown and tie myself to it after this season concludes. Who's bringing the matches???
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360195]

Sorry you lost today.Sorry you lost today.Sorry you lost today.Sorry you lost today.Sorry you lost today.Sorry you lost today.[/QUOTE]

you're honestly a fucking child. you accept zero responsibility for any of your actions as league op and lash out like a baby to measured, fact-based comments on your performance.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• "You also didn't include the part of our conversation where I say the winners should get to decide what to do with their prizes, I left the group or I'd post it"

this would b an acciptibil course of iction, as opposed to telling people THE SEASIN IS FOR 2K + USD IN PRIZES, HERE IS HOW THEY ARE DIVIDED UP, and then 5 min b4 last regular season game decide to vs a poll to cancel prizes for this seasin and allow ppl not even in the league/in the playoffs to vote, and then not acknowledgink this is a sh1t thing to do

Comment

• Dwopp is under the impression that because he's a volunteer with a busy personal life (he goes on trips!) that he's allowed to do a mediocre job and is shielded from any criticism. Doesn't actually address any arguments.

I'd love to hear an explanation on why some things can be changed midseason and not others. You would expect an OP to want games decided with competitive integrity but that is too much to ask from our dear volunteer who is super busy!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ofV4PeR.png[/img]

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360197]

you're honestly a fucking child. you accept zero responsibility for any of your actions as league op and lash out like a baby to measured, fact-based comments on your performance.
                            [/QUOTE]

One cud say Dwippil is a

Spooked One who cud b Saari 4 his actions!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360172]fully agree with vio, we shouldn't be changing rules mid season[/QUOTE]

Also shoutout to [I][B]tweedil (zi)dee[/B][/I] for publically posting his opinion about the prize money 1 hour after losing in TWDTB, 11 pages in.

[URL="https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1359303-twdt-s25-captains-sign-up-list/page3"]https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...-up-list/page3[/URL]

zid I like this version of you and claushouse a LOT heh

Edit #7287: shoutout to my Cancun amigo Sprackil who has ?go golf going with 16 playirs at 9:30pm EST on a late July Sunday.

Hugs n kissis 2 da cringe brothirs
                              Last edited by Riverside; 07-25-2022, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Dwopple by this line of questioning I feel like this is why people are annoyed at you

1) Why did we not make changes to this season that would have made it better such as making * cap higher, adding more teams and abusing a spawn point issue, which is obviously going to be fixed later?
                                2) When the answer to #1 is because once your in season we decided to change anything... then you shouldn't have changed the prize $
                                3) When your answer to #2 is I wanted to make the next season more hype and better you are admitting this season was shit and you are being a hypocrite in the process (not changing things should apply to everything then). This brings me back to #1 as to why not delay the season do it properly and make our leagues good? It is better to wait and do something good then start with shit and just have everyone angry in the end like this season...

In the future can we make decisions to like make our leagues good first and foremost?? I mean aside from this season having too few teams and a bad * cap, clearly this star system isn't working well either especially with star inflations in base. I guess the point I am trying to make is for the future!!! I hope all these issues get fixed before next DT because I mean watching a semi finals game where monkee is afraid to leave his side of under is funny but be real leagues should have better games then ?go twbd a league where you mix 10* players and noobies slash people who don't even play the ship but are in the lineup just cuz * cap issues is not fun for a lot of people.

I think rage suggested a beer league and if we are so worried about the low * population this would make way more sense because at least they would be playing games vs equally skilled people. it can't be that fun to come sundays get ownt and annoyed

Comment

Working...
                                X