No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just itt to say I asked for this to be fixed last season and didn't mine any spawns today.

Edit: and stop making this about dwop. Zid u wanna give dwop a season off and run the league without him? I haven't asked him but I bet after this clusterfuck he could use a break.

Edit 2: also I guessed right on how the logs would look!
    Last edited by Vehicle; 07-25-2022, 04:17 AM.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I will just say that one of the most important rules in life is to never mess with another man's money. That's when things get out of control. It's why people are so upset.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif","data-attachmentid":1360208}[/ATTACH]
        Attached Files

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360173]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tsnakes_indagrass.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t25.9 KB ID:\t1360174","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1360174","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOL OH NO
          Last edited by Riverside; 07-25-2022, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Titil:

3AM in Toronto feat. Trinch Wirs

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG-20220725-WA0015(1).jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t139.0 KB ID:\t1360216","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1360216","data-size":"full","title":"IMG-20220725-WA0015(1).jpg"}[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Riverside; 07-25-2022, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360173]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tsnakes_indagrass.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t25.9 KB ID:\t1360174","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1360174","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vehicle;n1360053]

Here's my guess on how the logs look:[INDENT]person 1> Competition sucks, are we really going to give these clowns money for showing up for a 6 week Summer Season? Let's just put that money towards next season.
              Dwopple> Well Dad and Wirah have already agreed to put up another $2,500 for next season.
              person 3-10> Let's just roll it all together
              Dwopple> Well we can't do that without a vote
              person 1> Put it up for a vote then, my knowledge of statistics tells me that there are more people out of the running to win money then there are people in the running to win money
              person 3-10> oh great idea, great idea, love it, love it, yes, yes![/INDENT]

Like does it really matter who pitched these ideas? It's a bad idea, I agree, but it's not patently evil.[/QUOTE]

Called it. Only confirms my suspicions.
              Last edited by Vehicle; 07-25-2022, 08:42 AM.
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360199]Dwopp is under the impression that because he's a volunteer with a busy personal life (he goes on trips!) that he's allowed to do a mediocre job and is shielded from any criticism. Doesn't actually address any arguments.

I'd love to hear an explanation on why some things can be changed midseason and not others. You would expect an OP to want games decided with competitive integrity but that is too much to ask from our dear volunteer who is super busy!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ofV4PeR.png"}[/IMG2]

[/QUOTE]

Zid you seem to be under the impression this should be my full time job and I'm not allowed to have a busy life (seriously laughable you mocked me for that, btw) outside of this game, lol. I've addressed every argument this season except the prize money one (which I'm hopeful to do so today after work, hang in there!).

Spawn mining breaks zero rules, and is very much luck (or unlucky) based. It's very similar to the previous spawn system in DD where you'd spawn in front of an enemy, or the current one where you can still spawn on a bullet.

You guys literally egged on JOE to do it all week while trash talking him to try it in semis this weekend. Then came crying to me begging me to do something about it Friday and Saturday when I was out of town (sorry that wasn't on Instagram, zid). When I told you it wasn't illegal and it's not cheating Zidane took it upon himself to engage BIET and try to get it changed before semis yesterday. Full transparency, BIET did update arena settings as a result of this to change spawn settings to what they were advertised as which only reduced the probability of it happening and didn't completely remove it.

That level of league interference for self-preservation, followed up by zid's rage PMs after you lost round 1, followed up by actually losing and ogron throwing out a "nobody good likes you" (who says that? Lmao) to Joe, followed up by posting how you "really feel" about the prize money 1hr after losing DTB (and me joyously calling you out for being one of the original people behind the idea. Don't worry, that 1 is still on me!). Now concluded with you both acting like morons on the forums (really ogron, slavery?) and discord attempting to mock me for having a busy personal life only shows neither of you have changed in the last 15 years and are both infamously notorious as being the biggest and most toxic 2 sore losers this zone has and will ever see. Never change, fellas.

Sorry you lost, tho.

I'll address the prize money issue separately later after my busy day with considerably less emotion and annoyance. It deserves a full post as it's been an extremely polarizing topic for many.
                ​​​​​
                Last edited by Dwopple; 07-25-2022, 08:20 AM.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• It's hilarious you think I went behind 'your back', I was under the impression you thought the mine spawns was bad for the game and wanted it remove also, I had no idea until after the below conversation how you felt. I was pretty shocked at how stupid you are.

By your own words though we can't do changes mid season so why are the prize changes being put up for a vote ? I have yet to see a response to this argument besides you deflecting and making personal attacks.

[FONT=Calibri][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ofV4PeR.png"}[/IMG2][/FONT]

Comment

• [QUOTE=zidane;n1360221]It's hilarious you think I went behind 'your back', I was under the impression you thought the mine spawns was bad for the game and wanted it remove also, I had no idea until after the below conversation how you felt. I was pretty shocked at how stupid you are.

By your own words though we can't do changes mid season so why are the prize changes being put up for a vote ? I have yet to see a response to this argument besides you deflecting and making personal attacks.

[FONT=Calibri][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ofV4PeR.png"}[/IMG2][/FONT]

[/QUOTE]

Nice deflection, zid :rolleyes:

As I've said many times before this. I'll address it separately in a full post as it's quite a bit of information to share (which I only have time to gather and organize around my busy personal life) and it deserves a thorough response and we're approaching the end of this season

Here's what you conveniently left out of the convo before the snapshot you posted...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_20220725-072603.png Views:\t0 Size:\t276.9 KB ID:\t1360223","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1360223","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH] ​​​​​
                    The bit at the end says "in the off season". 6 hours later the piece of the convo you selected to post occurs. Looool.

Mobile is hard:rolleyes:
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dwopple; 07-25-2022, 08:30 AM.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• No appeal thread?

I hate the spawn mines. I hated getting spawn-mined last season when Sprackle did it and didn't get in any trouble for it too.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• I took your response as being 'I'm too lazy or incompetent to get BIET to fix it now'. Not that you were against getting it fixed right away if BIET is willing. I only realized then in the conversation I posted, which shows you are a hypocrite regarding rule changes. Its pretty shocking to see an OP willingly choose to have this kind of stuff in our games. Glad you got a good LOL during the games though.

The fact you just compared this to being spawned in Dd is such is laughably bad comparison. In dd someone still has to land a shot and the player can move. Let me know when you see someone get spawned 8 times in a playoff series in wb/jav.

Speaking to Dwopp is like talking to a wall but I'll continue responding to your retarded posts.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Vehicle;n1360224]I hate the spawn mines. I hated getting spawn-mined last season when Sprackle did it and didn't get in any trouble for it too. [/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"giphy.gif","data-attachmentid":1360229}[/ATTACH]
                          Attached Files

Comment

• It was Spring, 2022.

I heard Thing 1 (C of TWDT team) told Thing 2 (HoN volunteer writer) to wait to post the HoN season awards publically after the Playoffs were done, even though the writing of it was finished before the TWDTB Finals that thing 1 & 2 were set to participate in.

thing 1> it boosts the confidences of our opponents

TWDT [B]Spring[/B] 2022 was a ride.

But yea man posting screenshots of dwoppil convos will justify and explain all of the behavior that's been recorded by forums, discord channels/convos, and a few people [B][U](hi I'm contributing quite a bit, with a familiar loudness. Kisses for the fun!)[/U][/B] in the Zone, for months and years.
                            Last edited by Riverside; 07-25-2022, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• ZIDIN U CONTINUE TO VS PERSONAL ATT1CKS W/ SAME ARGUMENT, 10 TIMES, YOUR A REAL PLEASURE

dwippil still doesn't address how she says no rule changes mid season but has literally 0 issue and see's 0 problem w/ vsing vote to cancel prize $ for the season 5 minutes before the last week of regular season games, and allowing people not in the playoffs/in the league to vote. She see's nothing wrong or susp1ct with this and will reveal the results when she is able to take a moment from her extremely busy life only she has

if u vs her 4 this u are on a w1tch h1nt n wish 2 b politician and ber8 volunteers becuz shis innicint and what she is doing is completely fine

furthirmore rifir y rnt u goink 2 sign up 2 b ciptin next seasin dont u wish 2 run it b1k

Comment

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360231]

furthirmore rifir y rnt u goink 2 sign up 2 b ciptin next seasin dont u wish 2 run it b1k[/QUOTE]

Why it mattir, da zone vsing growth via volunteered, structured and executed leadership and volunteered development work (holy moly) in positive directions across da board

More ciptins, coming in with their own insight (& from other Zones too?)

Wud b fuking fantistic 2 c.

[URL]https://giphy.com/gifs/paul-comment-ron-5mBE2MiMVFITS[/URL]

As an observer and participant, I'll chime in and say, since other simple ways of asking the ongoingly loud children..: haven't been as effective

The growing pains have been fuking hilarious to watch.
                                Last edited by Riverside; 07-25-2022, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X