No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=viop11;n1360468]on paper i thought we cud izily disp1tch 1rc1s w/ any line i added, i wudnt have tried to get every1 a round if i thought i was sicrificink winning. but i would definitely not have considered any1s feelings or getting every1 involved if i knew that ppl who won the semis alrdy receif prize $, i would have for sure not insirtid a few individuils who got to play in the finils

that beink said 1rc1s scrubmin spidirmin played a lot better than anticipitid n fingired r1p1t1 n took tripil criwn away so cr1d1t 2 them for taking advintigi of my syndrim[/QUOTE]

There is no line you could have added that could have won and based on your comments you are still "vsink syndrim". That series was an obvious heist to anyone who isnt a moron and did due diligence.

Was pretty funny seeing all these high iq basing intellectuals (just kidding youre all dogshit retards) calling a rapid win and then 10 mins later saying OMFG ORCAS PLAYERS ARE BROKEN... Did you have your eyes closed for 6 weeks?

This zone is full of groupthinking easily-manipulated peasants, as you can see in the other active thread right now... Theyre seriously considering making terr worth nothing because someone who won 85739x in terr says its worth too much.

Comment

• Also, downgrading your line after losing by a respectable margin reeks of boundless arrogance. It's like you actually thought you were supposed to be winning, lmao

Comment

• yes i believed you and auto are good playirs and every other spidirmin in your lineup was highly susp1ct and that we would have you out spidered with whatever lineup i added and win. obviously i was wrong and as mentioned your playirs did much better and r1p1t1 was g1rp1g1 n u disp1tched us

Comment

• [QUOTE=saiyan;n1360475]

Was pretty funny seeing all these high iq basing intellectuals (just kidding youre all dogshit retards) calling a rapid win and then 10 mins later saying OMFG ORCAS PLAYERS ARE BROKEN... Did you have your eyes closed for 6 weeks?

This zone is full of groupthinking easily-manipulated peasants.[/QUOTE]

[USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER] there were basers calling a rapid win? can we get a list of those players for posterity
          top 100 basers list

Comment

• [QUOTE=ogron;n1360486]

[USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER] there were basers calling a rapid win? can we get a list of those players for posterity
            [/QUOTE]

I try to recall their names but all that pops into my mind is this strange image

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1360490}[/ATTACH]
            Attached Files
            Last edited by saiyan; 08-03-2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Adding the Spid line he ended the game with and trying to lead his team in shark might of won.

Imagine being this angry after winning titles. yikes. Next game

Comment

• from week 3 on we were poundink every squidrin in base w/ 9000 different lineups and different ppl contributing n i didnt c any reasin this wouldnt happen in finils n so i tried to give ppl a chance who were instrimintil in getting us 2 the finils

HAD I KNOWN SEMI FINALS WINNERS GET PRIZE $ I WOULD HAVE PLAYED WHOEVER I WANTID RATHIR THAN GET EVERY1 INVILVED AND I KNOW RIPITI WUD HAVE VSTID TRIPIL CRIWN N I HAVE BEEN VSINK NIGHTMARES SINCE SUNDAY

Comment

• Basically what violence is saying is the blueprint to beating him is using a very sub optimal line vs him in the regular season to make him insanely overconfident/arrogant and then switch to your best line in the playoffs for the ez win

Comment

• n earned cinfindinci in r1p1t1

Comment

• Quick update on the prize $$ payouts. I've been able to connect with the majority of winners & top players, but still need responses from a few more who I've left an in-game ?message for. [USER="726"]With Ease[/USER] [USER="4113"]brethal[/USER] [USER="84943"]uprise[/USER] [USER="4547"]Efhat[/USER] [USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER] [USER="85365"]banzi[/USER] [USER="47"]banzi fuq[/USER] please respond with a ?message back to me in game!
                      Last edited by Dwopple; 08-07-2022, 11:20 AM.
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• ease said "if this is the last thing you hear me say... Phizey> is radiation an element?" then logged off.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/b17plfn.png[/img]

he gone.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

• I saw ease put up NUMBERS in a big twd yesterday.

He was playing with his current alias ("Henry").

Comment

• this thread: "The TWDT Draft is September 25th"
                            zoner: "Signups end on September 7"

does not compute.
                            When is this league happening?

and can we archive all the old threads plz
                            Last edited by Rab; 08-24-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Update on the prize money payouts. It's sitting with Wirah. He's been busy and investing much of his free time into his own personal projects. Last I spoke with him earlier this week he acknowledged he's behind on the payouts. Collecting everyone's payment information and fulfilling payment is a time consuming process in itself. Apologies for the delay, but thanks in advance for your patience.
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• [QUOTE=saiyan;n1360488]

I try to recall their names but all that pops into my mind is this strange image

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1360490}[/ATTACH]
                                [/QUOTE]

God I love saiyan lol.
                                absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
                                X