Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to DadBods

Warrior,

Welcome to Dadbods. You have been acquired through a trade. Please pm me in game. Thank you.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

SOMEBODY BRING THE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360167]SOMEBODY BRING THE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Sounds Amazing

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Sick, thanks for showing warrior. I think we need trade stipulations. Did vio know zizu would not show? And warrior is too dumb to pm captain?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

nope, warrior told me she would b prisint every week while on ripiti except the week i traded her to u she pmed me on discird at 1:20 istirn on sunday saying "sry i cant make it", and zizu said she could show if needed and joe said he could get her whenever we need. i did not trade them thinking they would b absent for u, n also cant force them to show

did u know a2m would b absint for me?!?!?!

Comment

[USER="16094"]Tiny[/USER] patiently awaiting a finals betting thread...

Comment

2 million on dadbods

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

[QUOTE=saiyan;n1360349][USER="16094"]Tiny[/USER] patiently awaiting a finals betting thread...[/QUOTE]

10M against whatever you decide. Let's make it rain again in Namek!

(No idea on teams, but that's irrelevant)
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

[QUOTE=Stayon;n1360373]

10M against whatever you decide. Let's make it rain again in Namek!

(No idea on teams, but that's irrelevant)[/QUOTE]

You still owe me 10m from 1.5years ago (twdt 2020 fall), once you pay up we're good to go (with a mediator ofc)

Comment

[QUOTE=Tiny;n1360171]Sick, thanks for showing warrior. I think we need trade stipulations. Did vio know zizu would not show? And warrior is too dumb to pm captain?[/QUOTE]

Traveled back in time to see this thread. It did not happen the way Viop is saying, FWIW. But if jumping to insults before getting the full story is your thing, I can't help you there.
                    Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                    Rasaq> err moral

Comment

? it literally happened exactly how i said, wut is not what happened?

Comment

"
                        nope, warrior told me she would b prisint every week while on ripiti except the week i traded her to u she pmed me on discird at 1:20 istirn on sunday saying "sry i cant make it", and zizu said she could show if needed and joe said he could get her whenever we need. i did not trade them thinking they would b absent for u, n also cant force them to show

did u know a2m would b absint for me?!?!?!"

this is 1000% factual information j1br1n1 dun b bitter, if u r gonna call me a liar atleast say wut happened from your perspective

Comment

This thread still open? ;)

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                          X