TWDT Season 25 Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 25 Winners

Huge congrats to R1p1t1 for taking home both the warbird and javelin title this season!

Huge congrats to
    Orcas for pulling off a 2-0 basing finals!

Big thanks to Wirah and Dad for sponsoring this TWDT prize pool and continuing to add a ton of hype for these tournaments!

Thanks to Qan, Biet, and Sprackle for helping with all the bot and website work to make this season run as smoothly as possible.

Thank you to Mythril, Lockdown, Banks, Mouse, Ogron, Tanzu and everybody else who hopped into the commentary booth at any point this season to add some high quality content for the zone.

Last but not least thank you to Dwopple for navigating this roller coaster of a season and sticking it out to the finish. This season was filled with lose/lose decisions and you handled it as best as anybody could given the circumstances.

Looking forward to a healthy Season 26 of TWDT! If you haven't signed up already PM TWDTBot with !signup or message Markmrw or WillBy in game!
    Or sign up here: https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...aptains-thread
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Congrats to all the winners, especially the first timers! Huge thank you to everyone who volunteered and contributed this season... Caps, donors, streamers, developers, commentators and my favorite co-op RACKA!

AND TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS THIS SEASON. 147 was the final sign up count, I believe?

zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Congrats Rapid and congrats Orcas. Well fought.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Cingrits 2 victirs n finalists

ty 2 dwippil racki wirih biet qan sprackil willpy dad

Comment

Edit: River is an ok guy
          Last edited by Exalt; 07-31-2022, 09:03 PM.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Great season, thanks to volunteers!
            Last edited by Crazy Canockout; 08-01-2022, 08:24 AM.
            Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

thanks to dwop and racka for running this dt! good stuff to bring some fun to this old game.

Comment

Congrats to winners. Thanks to volunteers
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

ty wirih dad willpy n othir

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Edit: River is an ok guy
                    Screw that edit, keep your foot on his neck lol

Riverside> henry will do well vs this line imo

*Henry proceeds to literally LVP the game*

Click image for larger version

Name:	99DJXWu.png
Views:	422
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1360413

TPZ> predictions?
                    Riverside> ye this is a trip crown rip

River, one would think after being wrong 1000x you would start to question whether you actually know anything (you don't). You literally have no clue what's going on this game yet you're convinced you have 200 IQ. :SSSSSS

Comment

Not to mention you told violence to sub himself out right before he carried the early game for his team in DTD and kept their chances alive. Crazy. Literally every single one of your takes is hot garbage. You think your personal feelings = reality?

Comment

Yis those are my quotes from yesterday afternoon, including some from when you were playing. Ty 4 retriefing and sharing good sir, its gud 2 sumtimes learn !

Cingrits 2 supersaiyin on her second* TWDT titil: efir & as a 10*. Remember: those titles are greatly meaningful and the number of titils matters more than anything and eferything, especially da recent ones.

This cud be the second* (2* total at this jinctir) of a few for her!

Now combined, you haf more TWDT and TWL titils than # of (recent) bans from multiple zones in this 2d spaceships game your ship continues 2 float thro a couple years after your (most recent) ban, and after a decade and a half of pew pews: m fuking proud of u

she play gr8 all seasin and in da basing playoffs

Shoutout 2 mr groan: back 2 back TWDTB titils as the fuking beast spid she is.

Hilk, ekki, auto, motivatid minimini/liz/lf, LEE & binzi were monstirs as well, imo.

JOE, Bugy, jayzee, Oilir FT cud b coming 2 anothir wb mitch near u.

Vys/Best/viop continue 2 do their things sometimes w respect n oftin with pew pew dominince

-------

* Sorry supersaiyin, these r all recent titils, cingrits! I c now u have 1 TWDTJ championship before this 1 TWDTB championship. Sum TSL, a couple TWDT seasons w u as Captin, sum momints on The Clan & Gorilli, 3 TWL championships too! Hooray for those few who belong to the class of recent rings as da garpagemin. Biggir hooray for the class of gr8 & sum presently twiddling fingirs playirs w efin more midallions on display.

🌟 da yellow star on the right (titil #8, thx 2 arithmitic teachirs i can oftin count!) is my pirsinil favorit. Continue 2 Be a prestigiously shining star supersaiyin, yer a beastie! 🌟

Click image for larger version  Name:	supersaiyin.png Views:	0 Size:	4.2 KB ID:	1360422
                        Last edited by Riverside; 08-01-2022, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Screw that edit, keep your foot on his neck lol
                          Ps: habibi water you writing? Fyi we're not in-game pew pewing.

ie time, situation and place?

Keep his foot on my neck?

In what context?

looool

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                            Yis those are my quotes from yesterday afternoon, including some from when you were playing. Ty 4 retriefing and sharing good sir.

Cingrits 2 supersaiyin on her first TWDT titil: efir & as a 10*. Remember: those titles are greatly meaningful and the number of titils matters more than anything and eferything, especially da recent ones.

This cud be the first (1 total at this jinctir) of a few for her! Da prestige!

Now combined, you haf more TWDT and TWL titils than # of (recent) bans from multiple zones in this 2d spaceships game your ship continues 2 float thro a couple years after your (most recent) ban, and after a decade and a half of pew pews: m fuking proud of u

she play gr8 all seasin and in da basing playoffs

Shoutout 2 mr groan: back 2 back TWDTB titils as the fuking beast spid she is.

Hilk n auto were monstirs as well, imo.

JOE/Bugy r coming 2 anothir TWDTD near u.

Vys/Best/viop continue 2 do their things sometimes respectifly n oftin with pew pew dominince
                            What in the fuck are you going on about you dogshit retard? I accomplished more in this game as a small child than you ever would stuck in a hyperbolic time chamber for 2000 years. Kiss my feet.

You have some strange hater energy for everyone good at the game. Got some nerd envy going because you could only manage to play above ape level for about 2 weeks in 2011? I heard you were decent but seeing how brain damaged you are at this "jinctire" I'm pretty sure someone was playing on your name.

That's why everyone good at this game hates you, we sense that hater energy instantly. Fix that shit asap then we can slowly rehab you into something more intellectual than an ape. Thanks....

nice edits. It must be an extremely rare talent to never have a clue what you're talking about, at least you're good at something.
                            Last edited by saiyan; 08-01-2022, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

What in the fuck are you going on about you dogshit retard? I accomplished more in this game as a small child than you ever would stuck in a hyperbolic time chamber for 2000 years. Kiss my feet.

You have some strange hater energy for everyone good at the game. Got some nerd envy going because you could only manage to play above ape level for about 2 weeks in 2011? I heard you were decent but seeing how brain damaged you are at this "jinctire" I'm pretty sure someone was playing on your name.

That's why everyone good at this game hates you, we sense that hater energy instantly. Fix that shit asap then we can slowly rehab you into something more intellectual than an ape. Thanks....
                              : (

: (

: )

3:saiyinDaGarpagemin> Ban free since 202... oh, shit. Lol. Whatever. I can't behave as I used to, a long two years ago, and years before that, but I can take out trash (most spaceship players) and start calling myself "da garpagemin" on my profile in forums and maybe even say it in game jaja hehe

^fake, but familiarly scripted

edit #7272799: thx! I c yer edit 2 welcum 2 da editing club. Note: da editing club lacks prestige @ this jinctir 🌟 💫
                              Last edited by Riverside; 08-01-2022, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X