• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Screw that edit, keep your foot on his neck lol

Riverside> henry will do well vs this line imo

*Henry proceeds to literally LVP the game*
    Henry losing like 15 straight seasons while favorably rated and going 0-5 as a starter in the TWDT-B finals has to be some sort of record.

Knowing that he was the Himmler of another zone and singlehandedly destroyed it and tried to do the same here makes this extremely satisfying.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

what is mind bottilink 2 me is hiw river tilks sh1t in sp1c for 4 hrs str8 aftir perhaps the wirst recird/seasin ne team evir vs in twdt (am sure anothir team did wirse sumtime) n wont even sign up 2 b ciptin n vs redemption. cud u at least vs the courigi/motivition/b a competitir n signup 2 b ciptin n show this seasin was a fluke/u were just learnink n ignirint n driftid ppl w/ your top 5 picks that said they wud have terribil shiw r8s like genir n piritis

i dun vs u for vsink a hirrindis seasin, n i dun vs ppl when they r diwn, eefin the gr8est playirs like mysilf cud have a poor seasin, but 2 tilk sh1t 24/7 n not signup 2 ciptin again is unacciptibili unless u cant b prisint in which case disrigirdi this tixt n i wont say u r a ciwirti for sh1t t1lk1nk n not sign1nk up to b ciptin

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        what is mind bottilink 2 me is hiw river tilks sh1t in sp1c for 4 hrs str8 aftir perhaps the wirst recird/seasin ne team evir vs in twdt (am sure anothir team did wirse sumtime) n wont even sign up 2 b ciptin n vs redemption. cud u at least vs the courigi/motivition/b a competitir n signup 2 b ciptin n show this seasin was a fluke/u were just learnink n ignirint n driftid ppl w/ your top 5 picks that said they wud have terribil shiw r8s like genir n piritis

i dun vs u for vsink a hirrindis seasin, n i dun vs ppl when they r diwn, eefin the gr8est playirs like mysilf cud have a poor seasin, but 2 tilk sh1t 24/7 n not signup 2 ciptin again is unacciptibili unless u cant b prisint in which case disrigirdi this tixt n i wont say u r a ciwirti for sh1t t1lk1nk n not sign1nk up to b ciptin
        m a cawird n potential j1br1b1 u r cirrict

Cingrits on da victiries!

Comment

Why do these two exist?

Comment

thats not very nice 2 wish d1th upon sum1, not the 1st time u have but its alright i could shake it right off!

furthirmore i didnt call u a ciwirti or j1br1n1 i said if u dont try 2 run it back after what tr1nsp1r1d this seasin then u cud possibly b a ciwirti dependink on y

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners.

Comment

Here's the updated prize money breakdown for the winning teams. Going to be out of town until this Friday (I go on trips!) and will start reaching out to the winners and top players on how they'd like to handle their winnings when I'm back.

1) keep your winnings
                2) roll over to the next season
                3) Donate to TW server fund (my personal favorite)
                4) Any combination of the above options

Once I have the winner's preference I will start coordinating with Wirah on how to distribute. BIG thanks in advance to Wirah (distributing payouts takes an ass load of time). As always, he and Dad are the GOATs for what they do for this community.

If I messed up on any of the players / distributions please let me know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220802-092308.png Views:	0 Size:	325.5 KB ID:	1360438
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

fuck if i knew u cud get prize $ for semi finils v1c i would have vstid diffirint lineups in bisink finils perhips. b1b s1gg1t

Comment

One last update to close out TWDT 25.

Below are the summarized payouts of the $2600 set aside for season 25. Everyone who opted to keep their winnings, be on the lookout for Wirah to reach out to you for your paypal info. You can speed up the process by dropping him a ?message

For $$ set aside for Donations to TW Server, you guys are GOATS. This money is set aside for monthly (and quickly rising) server upkeep to keep our game alive I'll tag qan here too as he may have more info on donations for TW! Thanks for a great season, all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TWDT25_payouts.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1360597
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Nice. I think the option of rollover is cool. Would be fine with people having the option to choose that in future seasons.

Comment

shout out to the mods and people who put the prize pool up. Also shout out to tiny for letting me play a couple rounds and winning some twdts. Great season everyone. GJ Vip for 2 of the 3.

Man has anyone done the full 3 sweep yet?

I'm pretty sure the best has been 2 of 3.

Maybe one cap one day will get that broom sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          For $$ set aside for Donations to TW Server, you guys are GOATS. This money is set aside for monthly (and quickly rising) server upkeep to keep our game alive I'll tag qan here too as he may have more info on donations for TW! Thanks for a great season, all.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TWDT25_payouts.jpg Views:	84 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	1360597
                          I know the entire community appreciates those who are selflessly donating to the server fund and rolling over money to fund prizes next season. Thanks for that. (And if you chose to keep it, hey — you deserve it.)

And thanks to Hookecho, who's restored our previously-vandalized donations page. It's now back up and running at https://trenchwars.org/donations, with the added experimental option to set up a recurring donation. We haven't been able to accept donations for a couple of years, so this is a much-needed step forward for TW's continued solvency. Will have an announcement regarding that fairly soon.
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                          X