Sticky on each forum: ways to contribute or volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky on each forum: ways to contribute or volunteer

Cud we please have a thread (sticky) added 2 every relevant forum or league? Ie mmr, TWDT, TWL?

Wud b a member of that team who makes this post:[LIST][*]how to voluntarily contribute[*]who to contact to contribute voluntarily[*]what type of support is wanted or needed overall, and at that time[/LIST]
    Last edited by Riverside; 09-08-2022, 03:40 PM.

every time you make a thread you should read it and think to yourself "am I a fucking moron?" before you press submit
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

[QUOTE=beam;n1361151]every time you make a thread you should read it and think to yourself "am I a fucking moron?" before you press submit[/QUOTE]

...? What made you feel this response was necessary?

River, not a bad idea. Overall forum moderation is kind of a mess atm. Hoping we can have the perms distributed a bit more as I know many upper staff are busy IRL and with other projects.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1361152]

River, not a bad idea. Overall forum moderation is kind of a mess atm. Hoping we can have the perms distributed a bit more as I know many upper staff are busy IRL and with other projects.[/QUOTE]

Ye, I care less about the forum layout, and more about providing accessible (easy to find) and meaningful (impactful to a goal) ways to contribute.

Multiple access points usually help increase participation. An increase in contibuting volunteer staff team members with diff skillsets can be helpful.

Yikes at the post made by the guy who speaks about spaceship volunteer Operator appearance and the surrounding public perceptions.

A word for you, cute little prestigious [B]bean[/B]: maybe its time for you to try a different approach with how you communicate to individuals within TWs community. [USER="14139"]beam[/USER]

Comment

Working...
        X