Riverside's Outstanding TWDT Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside's Outstanding TWDT Warning

It has come to my attention that an outstanding(ly dogshit) member of our community is already refusing to join his team's chat and refusing to play for them.

I would like to remind the op team that this individual has an outstanding TWDT warning and if this behavior continues it cannot be tolerated.

[QUOTE=Tiny;n1333879][SIZE=14px][U]Official TWDT Warnings:[/U][/SIZE][LIST=1][*][SIZE=14px]Riverside[/SIZE][/LIST]

[SIZE=14px]Bans

Players are subjected to bans or other punishments, to be decided by league ops on a case-by-case, common sense basis. Some cases will absolutely not be tolerated or negotiated:[/SIZE][LIST][*][SIZE=14px]Trading names without notifying league ops or logging on someone else's name during a match is an auto-ban from participating in TWDT for a minimum of (2) seasons.[/SIZE][*][SIZE=14px]Playing under an alias that is immune to proper alias checking while not providing your real alias. The league team can only properly rate a player if they've been identified. Overpowered players who abuse this will forfeit their opportunity to participate with a season long ban.[/SIZE][*][SIZE=14px]Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning. If the behavior continues, the player will be banned for a minimum of (2) seasons. Be an adult and ask for a trade. If that doesn't work, be a bigger adult and soldier through for the sake of the community and your future in TWDT.[/SIZE][/LIST]Explanations:[LIST=1][*][SIZE=14px]For riverside's refusal to play last season for Nipple Nibbler, he is officially being warned. Given Riverside's TWDT history though, we are going to make an addition to his warning. If riverside is warned again, he will serve a 2 season penalty, but it will also go across TWL/TWDT, thus making him ineligible for this upcoming TWL, and the next TWDT.[/SIZE][/LIST]
    [/QUOTE]

source: [url]https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/sscu-trench-wars-forums/twdt/previous-draft-seasons/archives/twdt-2020-winter/1333879-twdt-official-warnings[/url]

Thank you

Thank you for your dedication and continued hard work in making this community better.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Why is he refusing to play? That’s so odd….don’t fucking sign up in the first place.
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

So is he actually refusing to play again or not?

Comment

[QUOTE=Geio;n1361215]Why is he refusing to play? That’s so odd….don’t fucking sign up in the first place. [/QUOTE]

It has come to my attention that multiple people on different teams including mine were forced to sign up or added to the sign up list to show numbers on the sign up list regardless of their little to no show rate.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

[QUOTE=Efhat;n1361241]

It has come to my attention that multiple people on different teams including mine were forced to sign up or added to the sign up list to show numbers on the sign up list regardless of their little to no show rate.[/QUOTE]

Ohh shit
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

?

I show to games when I can, and thats very often.

What happens after I show? Idk. But I try 2 contribute 2 victiry sum how sum way.

Also, [USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER],

Why did you think that "trashcan" would be a good nickname to give yourself lol
              Last edited by Riverside; 09-12-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361250]?

I show to games when I can, and thats very often.

What happens after I show? Idk. But I try 2 contribute 2 victiry sum how sum way.
                [/QUOTE]

Your track record shows otherwise. You better be a good little player for best this season, or else. Things aren't looking good for you if you step outta line again.

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361250]Also, [USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER],

Why did you think that "trashcan" would be a good nickname to give yourself lol[/QUOTE]

I have never at any point referred to myself as "trashcan". However, I have in fact referred to myself as "The Garbageman"...

When you see me interacting with brain damaged gutter rat shitters like yourself - the literal filth that this game has left behind - it should be very obvious why I can call myself that with no fucks given. Someone has to take out the trash.

I'm a bit intrigued by your distorted memory though. I wonder if its a side-effect of your ongoing drug abuse, or the car crash lmao. I hope you can open up someday so maybe we can all learn something.

e: edited out the word slave to avoid woke persons taking it the wrong way
                Last edited by saiyan; 09-12-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=saiyan;n1361251]

Your track record shows otherwise. You better be a good little for best this season, or else. Things aren't looking good for you if you step outta line again.

I have never at any point referred to myself as "trashcan". However, I have in fact referred to myself as "The Garbageman"...

When you see me interacting with brain damaged gutter rat shitters like yourself - the literal filth that this game has left behind - it should be very obvious why I can call myself that with no fucks given. Someone has to take out the trash.

I'm a bit intrigued by your distorted memory though. I wonder if its a side-effect of your ongoing drug abuse, or the car crash lmao. I hope you can open up someday so maybe we can all learn something.

[/QUOTE]

Your attempt at bringing another persons life outside of spaceships (yet again?) was executed in a similar way as you warbird.

Lob and pray something hits.

They dont.

Let me be clear, sai-ban: your "track record" is one im aware of. Ive seen you post about seeing patterns before.

If you continue on this road, where you take things too far, your past actions will be highlighted- as I send you on your merry way: where you receive [B][U]another[/U] [/B]report 4 a netban[B],[/B] or TWDT loss.

Its da same result 2 me when disrespect reaches its threshold.

[USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER], ​​​​​​[B]didn't you get netbanned from your THIRD zone in five years on 2d spaceships[/B] for revealing info about someone else?
                  Last edited by Riverside; 09-13-2022, 06:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361253]

Looooooooooooool, some of these references.

Slave?

Your attempt at bringing another persons life outside of spaceships (yet again?) was executed in a similar way as you warbird.

Lob and pray something hits.

They dont.

Let me be clear, sai-ban: your "track record" is one im aware of.

If you continue on this road, where you take things too far, your past actions will be highlighted- as I send you on your merry way: where you receive [B][U]another[/U] [/B]report 4 a netban[B],[/B] or TWDT loss.

Its da same result 2 me when disrespect reaches its threshold.

[USER="85450"]saiyan[/USER], ​​​​​​[B]didn't you get netbanned from your THIRD zone in five years on 2d spaceships[/B] for revealing info about someone else?[/QUOTE]

Yawn. Your attempt at trash talking is very similar to how you play every ship. Be clueless and say/do something absolutely idiotic and praying for a good outcome. It doesn't work.

You are speaking of things you dont understand whatsoever. You're obviously a clueless newbie when it comes to Subspace. :(

I'm not surprised to see you dreaming about getting me banned. It's what a loser does when he cant handle somebody. Facts never "go too far" but sometimes they hit too hard, it is what it is. I will continue spearing you with facts about what an abject failure you are both in this game and irl, but you will never get me banned. Keep dreaming about that you utter disgrace to the game.

Comment

[QUOTE=saiyan;n1361254]

Yawn. Your attempt at trash talking is very similar to how you play every ship. Be clueless and say/do something absolutely idiotic and praying for a good outcome. It doesn't work.

You are speaking of things you dont understand whatsoever. You're obviously a clueless newbie when it comes to Subspace. :(

I'm not surprised to see you dreaming about getting me banned. It's what a loser does when he cant handle somebody. Facts never "go too far" but sometimes they hit too hard, it is what it is. I will continue spearing you with facts about what an abject failure you are both in this game and irl, but you will never get me banned. Keep dreaming about that you utter disgrace to the game.[/QUOTE]

You've crossed lines before, and you've been net banned from shooting 2d spaceships before.

Enjoy that floating possibility, with knowledge that your past actions can provide additional context.

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361255]

You've crossed lines before, and you've been net banned from shooting 2d spaceships before.

Enjoy that floating possibility, with knowledge that your past actions can provide additional context.[/QUOTE]

YOU CROSSED LINES!!!!!! LOL. That's your thought process, eh?

First, I have never been "net banned", ever. Stop using words you don't understand.

2nd, I asked you in game what I was banned for and you had no answers, just as I expected. You're a dumb groupie who has no fucking clue what he's talking about. You heard a rumor and ran with it, just like a little hoe - this is why I keep calling you clueless. Pro tip, when you don't know anything, shut the fuck up.
                        Quite frankly the ban you're talking about is something to be worn as a badge of honor, but a mental midget like yourself would never get that and doesn't understand tyrannical zone ops exist in this game :(

But yeah, I basically kamikaze'd against a tyrant with the purposeful intent of being banned and created a win/win/win scenario for myself in ways your fecal-matter-composed brain would never comprehend.

But yeah, use that as "content" to flame me lol... This is what happens when you have nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=saiyan;n1361256]

YOU CROSSED LINES!!!!!! LOL. That's your thought process, eh?

First, I have never been "net banned", ever. Stop using words you don't understand.

2nd, I asked you in game what I was banned for and you had no answers, just as I expected. You're a dumb groupie who has no fucking clue what he's talking about. You heard a rumor and ran with it, just like a little hoe - this is why I keep calling you clueless. Pro tip, when you don't know anything, shut the fuck up.
                          Quite frankly the ban you're talking about is something to be worn as a badge of honor, but a mental midget like yourself would never get that and doesn't understand tyrannical zone ops exist in this game :(

But yeah, I basically kamikaze'd against a tyrant with the purposeful intent of being banned and created a win/win/win scenario for myself in ways your fecal-matter-composed brain would never comprehend.

But yeah, use that as "content" to flame me lol... This is what happens when you have nothing.[/QUOTE]

Idk man

Rumor on the 2d stars is youve been banned from TW for a few days in the last couple years. I read that on the forum thread where you advocated to play a TWL game because it was during the time of your ban.

Rumor on the street is youve been banned from SVS, because of an act you proclaim as rebellion against the heinous actions of staff in Chaos Zone.

Lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361257]

Idk man

Rumor on the 2d stars is youve been banned from TW for a few days in the last couple years. I read that on the forum thread where you advocated to play a TWL game because it was during the time of your ban.

Rumor on the street is youve been banned from SVS, because of an act you proclaim as rebellion against the heinous actions of staff in Chaos Zone.

Lol.[/QUOTE]

More importantly, you have more 1-10s than any league player in TW history. Congrats on that.

I am proud and I can look myself in the mirror with no regrets, can you?

Comment

Edit: deep end successfully avoided, you may continue
                              Last edited by Exalt; 09-12-2022, 09:40 PM.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X