This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAMS

[URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BrUZak9JQyVNntKECgsLLPEuJ35ZZX-N7u9AQvakqoU/edit?usp=sharing"][SIZE=72px]TEAMS[/SIZE][/URL]

[COLOR=#999999][B]TWDT-D[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=#ffcc00][B]TWDT-J[/B][/COLOR], and[COLOR=#e74c3c][B] TWDT-B[/B][/COLOR] sheets sorted by rating in each league.
    top 100 basers list

Great stuff man, website need to be updated with these pronto [B][COLOR=#f1c40f]$$[/COLOR][/B]
    10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Good job oggie.. We appreciate the hard work and effort

Comment

Adds a ton of character. Thanks for putting in the long hours to do this. Seeing these pop in the draft was impressive!
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

nm nm
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

is the website getting updated?

Comment

[QUOTE=Rab;n1361330]is the website getting updated?[/QUOTE]

The website should be updated by end of day today.

Comment

2 da volunteer OPs: I haf gratitude for getting 2 enjoy this league rn thx 2 u n others, but also haf a question:

Why didn't we have 10 or 12 teams this season, during a joint TWL & TWDT season?

The collaboration with a competitive league like TWL is a great opportunity for a league that allows a greater percentage of individuals playing, competitively.

For the last 3-4 seasons, there are several players on each team rdy 2 vs on the bench, every week.

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1361378]2 da volunteer OPs: I haf gratitude for getting 2 enjoy this league rn thx 2 u n others, but also haf a question:

Why didn't we have 10 or 12 teams this season, during a joint TWL & TWDT season?

The collaboration with a competitive league like TWL is a great opportunity for a league that allows a greater percentage of individuals playing, competitively.

For the last 3-4 seasons, there are several players on each team rdy 2 vs on the bench, every week.[/QUOTE]

I feel 8 was the perfect number of teams this season, as evidenced by a competitive and fun week 1. Last season was a bit of an outlier, as way too many belated signups misrepresented the number of active players, but I don't recall any of the seasons prior as having 16 players on the bench every week (which would be required for 12 teams). Furthermore, I already feel like the star caps this season are too lenient- multiple squads are unable to field a full star cap worth of players, particularly in TWDTJ. Expanding the number of teams would force players who do not play javelin (usually by choice) to play, which creates a miserable situation for all involved. One of the main motivations behind concurrent leagues was to allow everyone to play in a competitive league. Our population base limits the number of competitive teams any given league can have. Luckily, there is still an incredibly active TWD scene that allows anyone access to play at any time, given someone willing to play with/against them.

Comment

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1361381]
                    I feel 8 was the perfect number of teams this season, as evidenced by a competitive and fun week 1. Last season was a bit of an outlier, as way too many belated signups misrepresented the number of active players, but I don't recall any of the seasons prior as having 16 players on the bench every week (which would be required for 12 teams). Furthermore, I already feel like the star caps this season are too lenient- multiple squads are unable to field a full star cap worth of players, particularly in TWDTJ. Expanding the number of teams would force players who do not play javelin (usually by choice) to play, which creates a miserable situation for all involved. One of the main motivations behind concurrent leagues was to allow everyone to play in a competitive league. Our population base limits the number of competitive teams any given league can have. Luckily, there is still an incredibly active TWD scene that allows anyone access to play at any time, given someone willing to play with/against them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this response. I appreciate it.

Respectfully, there are a number of players who are interested in playing 3 leagues, and more players who are interested in playing 2 leagues.

My assumption is that the split of players who want to play only one league is equal to or a little lower than the number who want to play 2 or 3.

Im not sure what the number is. There are a few ways to get it with more accuracy: sorting TWDT stats, sorting TWD stats, or asking players how many leagues they're interested in playing in upon signup for TWDT (my preferred method).

On most teams last week, there were more than 3 capable and interested players who were watching their TWDT games. Sometimes there were up to 5.

I think 10 teams would have distributed playtime, despite a lower star cap. There would also be a sub or two available, esp in wb/jav. With free agency, that would (and will) increase. Imo, that's more acceptable in a season where there's TWL happening.

There will be capable and active players who don't get playtime in both TWL & TWDT. I acknowledge that happens within competition- but its noteworthy when its more than a couple players imo.

We moof forward either way, n TWDT ganna b gr8.
                    Last edited by Riverside; 09-20-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X