X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule

Friends,

This is your friendly reminder that this seasons scheduling is a little quirky. For more details, please consult the master schedule. The tabs at the bottom detail the exact schedules in each league.

[SIZE=36px][URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K8uD6jNPTHzkfJngRfqbmTEMuG5oOgyYwiWwlw1MLwQ/edit?usp=sharing"]MASTER SCHEDULE[/URL][/SIZE]

The website is still in the process of being updated, so for now please consult the schedule posted here.
    Last edited by WillBy; 10-12-2022, 05:46 PM.

Would be nice if we could run Javelin MMR 2pm-3pm for those not playing LD.

Comment

Why do we take American thanksgiving off but not Canadian thanksgiving? Should be both or neither no? Also schedule should probably be stickied.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1361542]Why do we take American thanksgiving off but not Canadian thanksgiving? Should be both or neither no? Also schedule should probably be stickied.[/QUOTE]

We looked at taking Canadian Thanksgiving off, but most Canadians we asked laughed at that. I can't speak for Canadian traditions, but US Thanksgiving is a major, major holiday and many players would likely be traveling that week (as evidenced by having to cancel tsl and basing cup last year). We know we can't please everyone, but we try our best to make the league schedules work with real life schedules.

Comment

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1361544]

We looked at taking Canadian Thanksgiving off, but most Canadians we asked laughed at that. I can't speak for Canadian traditions, but US Thanksgiving is a major, major holiday and many players would likely be traveling that week (as evidenced by having to cancel tsl and basing cup last year). We know we can't please everyone, but we try our best to make the league schedules work with real life schedules.[/QUOTE]

Was just curious, thanks for reply. Thanksgiving used to be a big deal here, I guess not so much with younger generations.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Bump. No TWDTJ this weekend. As before, the master schedule includes all match details. The website should be updated to accurately reflect everything.

Comment

Bump again, weird schedule this week

Comment

Working...
              X