Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 27 - Player ratings and discussion

Player ratings can be found here.

Feel free to discuss player ratings here and we will review prior to Sunday.

Edit: updated link to a new spreadsheet
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-17-2023, 11:43 AM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Ratings...

1) you can't have 1 10* jav. You have to bump everyone up .5 imo unless you dropping the * cap.

2) Jav Ratings

Jurassic - 8.5
    Bombed - 9
    Stayon - 9.5
    Zizzo - 8
    Aprix 8.5 - Went negative (17-25) as 8.5 and you raise him?
    Rojo - 8
    Hellkite 8.5
    Bugy - 8.5 - You have wrong ratings, he wasnt a 7.5 last season

Borderline
    Hellz - 8.5-9

More to come probably
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

agreed with tiny, jav could use some work

Comment

Hate to keep chiming in with negativity especially when I'm not playing.
        But to add to Tiny's comment
        Jz at 4k MMR rated 7.5
        Cripple 4.3k MMR rated 8.

Comment

OPINIONS FROM PUB:

WB - Tiny 8.5 Bombed 8.5 Viop - 7.5 Rage - 7.5 Ra -8 Zizu- never seen wb Hellkite 7.5 SNES - 6 (7?? rly??) Lee 7.5 bugyswartz - IDR Mark - 6.5 Joe 7 Avant 6 (pub warrior this guy needs playtime and he will ruin ur line at 6). Cripple is pretty sick when he tries.

JAV - probly shud lower cap or somethin. Bombed has 4669 MMR in dis one but 8.5? HMMMM. Stayon/Aprix same rating seems weird to me but w/e.

Base - Kassius 8, Racka 8 HK 9.5 Stayon 10 Groan 8.5 Banzi 7.5 Tiny 7.5 Olde 7.5 Renzi 9.5 Stayon 10 Autopilot 9.5 Hawk (?) Dutch baser 7.5

Hurricane has played well since returning too so his ratings are pretty sick. Bombed/HK ratings are very good value too. I'm pretty confident in the base ones I don't know if other ppl have other opinions.
          TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
          (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
          PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
          AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Can I be lowered to a 6 or 6.5 in base. My 7 star base rating is sort of ridiculous seeing as I play base only casually maybe 8 times a year and have never been on a twd basing squad. I mean a guy like cubone is a 7 and has a fairly extensive basing history and hangs out with basers constantly and he is a 7. There is no way we are equal basers. Also, since my mmr jav rating has been so bad and many say I am a detriment to my team(which is what ratings are based off of) I would appreciate my jav 7.5 being lowered to a 7. Thank you for the consideration.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

already looks quite a bit better for jav. no lower caps plz since 6 team and rating inflation always way more significant than deflation

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                Hate to keep chiming in with negativity especially when I'm not playing.
                But to add to Tiny's comment
                Jz at 4k MMR rated 7.5
                Cripple 4.3k MMR rated 8.
                yoo appreciate the call out but I absolutely should not be rated 8.5 for jav that is currently listed now. I was a 7 last season and couldnt even pull 1:1. MMR could be a directional indicator but I think players who don't have enough games to track should be taken as a grain of salt. I've got 70 games in jav so the uncertainly is fairly high compare to players who have 200+ games.

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post

WB - Tiny 8.5
                  Fake News
                  #30 Tiny gryffindor 8 7 4 51 62 7 0.82 0.63 9 2 19 23 7 2 14% 38
                  side note...

Jav ratings do look much better, but I still think we need to address the 1 10* rating. In my opinion, i think we need the ratings to to be solid, which with the new adjustments have got us much closer to that, and then we need to upgrade every person .5. Imagine zidane wasnt here....we have to rate by the field...and if we dont have a 10* player, the 9.5's become the 10* players as that is the new norm. You can't rate people off of players that aren't participating. That or we have to change the *cap for that league individually, but i think that is the wrong thing to do. Typically you would take the amount of *s in that league and calculate how many teams could fill that * cap and make adjustments accordinly. I think at this point the jav field would be lower than the wb league, I could be wrong.

There is also the argument of what happens when ease/turban/steadman/best sign up late? (They will say they won't, but I am sure a couple of them will) Well they would get a .5 increase, aligning the field the way it should be. The only person who would benefit would be zidane, but he signed up on time...benefits.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jz- View Post

yoo appreciate the call out but I absolutely should not be rated 8.5 for jav that is currently listed now. I was a 7 last season and couldnt even pull 1:1. MMR could be a directional indicator but I think players who don't have enough games to track should be taken as a grain of salt. I've got 70 games in jav so the uncertainly is fairly high compare to players who have 200+ games.
                    Don't let this guy pull the wool over your eyes. He's been absolutely killing it in MMR and if anything, might be a little low at 8.5.

Comment

Hurri 7.5 and Groan 7 in basing are some big questionable LOLs 🤡
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Product probably not 6.5 in jav?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Don't upgrade everyone just because there are limited 10* players, this ruins future seasons ratings from inflation. Just lower the *cap please. Basing for example felt a lot better last season due to ratings being brought down.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I was the worst 8.5 wb last season and there were 10x 8* which had better stats than me. I havent gone 1:1 in multiple seasons. Jus throwing it out there.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              I was the worst 8.5 wb last season and there were 10x 8* which had better stats than me. I havent gone 1:1 in multiple seasons. Jus throwing it out there.
                              i was 7* wb last season, got 7 mins of gametime entire league before subbed out, but apparently that is worth pumping me to 7.5. Before that had 0 gametime as 7* wb in 2 previous draft leagues. Does not make much sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X