Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"preseason"? get outta here with that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll lose 1 weekend early july for American/Canadian Independence.

Thats all i can think off.

EDIT: how about we include a LVP with the MVP. It makes people try harder!
    EDIT2: I meant for TWL website.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      You'll lose 1 weekend early july for American/Canadian Independence.

Thats all i can think off.

EDIT: how about we include a LVP with the MVP. It makes people try harder!
      EDIT2: I meant for TWL website.
      Actually Canada doesn't have independence, it just had confederation.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

ok then answer me this... i'm not sure if this is right or not, but didn't cpt. guano! get like full control and responsiblity for twl before The pusher and those guys? Like wasn't he a one man show for a while? and that's the reason why there was that insane 4-5 month dead period where nothing happened cuz some moron put 1 person in charge of everything instead of having a group of ppl do it? i could be wrong..so if i am just ignore this

Comment

I think you are wrong, in that Cpt.Guano was doing most/almost all of the bot coding during that time. Somebody had to do it, I just don't think there was much in the way of public relations at the time.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by im drukn
            ok then answer me this... i'm not sure if this is right or not, but didn't cpt. guano! get like full control and responsiblity for twl before The pusher and those guys? Like wasn't he a one man show for a while? and that's the reason why there was that insane 4-5 month dead period where nothing happened cuz some moron put 1 person in charge of everything instead of having a group of ppl do it? i could be wrong..so if i am just ignore this
            The problem is Cpt.Guano! went on an extended leave, basically disapeared off the face of the planet without telling anyone for 4 months.

-Epi, 'some moron' who put guano in charge
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
              The problem is Cpt.Guano! went on an extended leave, basically disapeared off the face of the planet without telling anyone for 4 months.

-Epi, 'some moron' who put guano in charge
              Hooray for morons!

Comment

Working...
              X