Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"preseason"? get outta here with that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "preseason"? get outta here with that....

my bad for saying that i wouldnt post anymore..but this has got to be mentioned. I read in that one topic that there would be a 1 to 3 week preseason...yo u gotta be kidding me with that? twdd IS preseason... I say just get this shit started this weekend. "Preseason" is just another lame-ass excuse to further delay the start of leagues...know what im saying, its a big conspiracy... :down: :down:
    It's like another twdd game...nobody's gonna care, most squads probably won't even start their top lines...its a complete waste of time. We've had like 6 months of preseason already with twdd...

if there are no reasons not to, start the leagues now

Preseason is a tradtion... it will also give them a weekend to test out the bots, see how things are going before they actually start up with the matches that count.

Comment

Maybe they wanna test everything such as bots b4 just jumping straight into the TWL season, b/c if they r in the middle of a match and get bot failures they r gunna get bitched foreva :eek:
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

ok there comes this newbie again.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

damnit paul types faster than me
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

test bots?? What do you think they've been doing all this time... they made us wait years for a twd reset.. i'd think that the bots were tested enough during that ridiculous delay...

All this is gonna do is push back the end of leagues into the summer months...when ppl have better shit to do then play ss.

1 week preseason is ok i guess..anymore than that is a complete waste of time...

Comment

If it's been
              Originally posted by im drukn
              years
              then you can wait
              1 to 3 weeks.

Comment

test bots?? What do you think they've been doing all this time... they made us wait years for a twd reset.. i'd think that the bots were tested enough during that ridiculous delay...

All this is gonna do is push back the end of leagues into the summer months...when ppl have better shit to do then play ss.

1 week preseason is ok i guess..anymore than that is a complete waste of time...
                Stop worrying about it, be happy your in the leauges and enjoy what they have to offer. It isn't going to be like a twdd game, it will be much more organizied and hopefully a more entertaining match.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Capital Knockers, twd is totally automated...yuo cant get more organized than that

im 21 years old, not 14 (even though sometimes it might look like i am)..and i'm in college, i dont want to play this game in the summer...please start this shit

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                    ok there comes this newbie again.
                    Lol
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

whose ivan, ivan always got something stupid to say and i agree with drukn

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
                        whose ivan, ivan always got something stupid to say and i agree with drukn
                        All I know is you suck, thanks

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

i dont want to play this game in the summer...please start this shit
                          No one is forcing you to play during the summer, right now or any other time for that matter so if it bothers you that much just don't play.

Comment

I agree with him, start TWL you lazy ass fucker. Thats right I'm talking to YOU THE PUSHER
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              I agree with him, start TWL you lazy ass fucker. Thats right I'm talking to YOU THE PUSHER
                              Haha!!

Comment

Working...
                              X