Call me crazy - but the line is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy - but the line is back.

genes here. I am single handedly bringing the line back to basing. Thats right. You may have seen me in .?go base saying LINE LINE LINE, well thats cuz i want u guys to line. Sharks need to get sum kills too. I cant be in twlb cuz of some evil mishaps with twl ops, but I urge you all in twlb to line. And even if you dont just wanna blatantly "line", think of this: When your cram is about to die, and you can ezily tell when that is gonna happen, someone yell "LINE LINE LINE" and a shark mine...then spiders fall to the lining position and terr distribute accordingly. Try it sons and daughters. Ill be in .?go base owning you up with it, so you all better learn it (younger squadz) and twlb squads (like palish or diso) try it in your next twlb. I dont wanna hear "line cant work, crams pwns it". Stop being pusses and try it and perfect it. It will win. LINE LINE LINE.

-genes

p.s. - Sharks 4 MVP gg gg gg
    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
    1:sleuth> sup
    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
    1:sleuth> ?
    1:revolt> rofl
    1:revolt> ur so bad
    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
    1:sleuth> i dont get it
    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Originally posted by genes
    genes here. I am single handedly bringing the line back to basing. Thats right. You may have seen me in .?go base saying LINE LINE LINE, well thats cuz i want u guys to line. Sharks need to get sum kills too. I cant be in twlb cuz of some evil mishaps with twl ops, but I urge you all in twlb to line. And even if you dont just wanna blatantly "line", think of this: When your cram is about to die, and you can ezily tell when that is gonna happen, someone yell "LINE LINE LINE" and a shark mine...then spiders fall to the lining position and terr distribute accordingly. Try it sons and daughters. Ill be in .?go base owning you up with it, so you all better learn it (younger squadz) and twlb squads (like palish or diso) try it in your next twlb. I dont wanna hear "line cant work, crams pwns it". Stop being pusses and try it and perfect it. It will win. LINE LINE LINE.

-genes

p.s. - Sharks 4 MVP gg gg gg
    cram > line

nothing more.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I disagree.. cos if u line it's easier to get in flagroom then if u cram, see.. lining is a just plan B.. cram is plan A.. that's the diffrence .. in my opinion
      revolt> my girl
      Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
      Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
      Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
      Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
      1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

i'm all up for lining.. i'm asking for lining always too.. and it would be nice to see how the newer terrs can handle lining..
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Genes, you were the guy who was roofsharking in .?go base
          why should i take you serious
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
            Genes, you were the guy who was roofsharking in .?go base
            why should i take you serious
            lol just messin around. Teams were unfair due to bad cap so was trying to shrap kill people. Im serious though about lining though. Been trying it seriously with good people in the arena.
            lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
            1:sleuth> sup
            1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
            1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
            1:sleuth> ?
            1:revolt> rofl
            1:revolt> ur so bad
            1:Golden_Aim> LOL
            1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
            1:sleuth> i dont get it
            1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

good luck
              Code:
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
              1:lnx> kk
              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by genes
                silly little man

Comment

People worked 6 year on perfecting the line, then newbies came and crammed and won TWL in 6 months.
                  Time to be a pussy and start cramming if you want to win.

This is a line, firepower consists of 3 spiders left 2 spiders rights. So the maximum firepower of a side is 3 spiders. Only 3 repels to protect a side.
                  It's easy for the enemy team to break one side and take it with the cover of the 6 repels a team has. When the enemy has a javelin, there is no way you can protect your perches and push the enemy out at the same time. A spider hardly gets greens and has to gamble when the enemy goes in. Wasting energy on shots, while the opponent can easily bring together all 8 players, recharge and then attack. The amount of bursts going into the enemy is about 1 of the 3 bursts. Any others are easily repped back.

This is a cram, 5 spiders are able to shoot down. So the enemy gets a pounding of 5 spiders whenever close to entrance. Six repels to defend and if sharks take perfect turns, there is always repels to keep their players from dying en masse. When the enemy has a javelin, it's not hard for sharks to keep them from hitting their team, and at the same time push the enemy out.
                  Because of the deathrate spiders will get alot more greens. More portals, more burst. The enemy never gets time to regroup anywhere close to entrance. And not only is it likely for the terrier to get more burst, it's very easy to burst all 3 down into the enemy, and they are harder to repel away since they bounce in the choke.
                  It's also sad that when you are all packed together, lag helps you a hand.
                  Last edited by Zerzera; 06-25-2004, 08:13 AM.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

the coolest thing about Pallies is that we were the best line-squad and now we're the best cram squad. Have epi make us two trophies please. EPI IS THE GUY WITH THE PRIZES STILL RIGHT? (Hungover, good night)
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

ur not the best anything squad. ur going down.

Comment

I'm glad genes is here to coach our basing teams.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

If you try something out of the ordinary in ?go base, and it works well, chances are that it wouldn't work at all in a TWBD or TWLB game. People win ?go base games with 1 shark. Would this ever happen in a real TWBD or TWLB game? I don't think so.
                          sdg

Comment

Man, why does Zerz always steal the good arguments?
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

A-S lined in our early TWL games, sorry genes
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X