ROSTERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSTERS

You can find the current TWL rosters by checking out this spreadsheet. First sheet is an overview of players where you see currently registered players and on which rosters they are on, and additionally you can go to main squad roster sheets to see how many roster slots are remaining, which kind of changes were done, and some other information.

As of today we still need player lists from Dudgeon, Marksmin, Paladen, Spider, and Wolf. Spastic is also missing their dueling league roster. Squads have until Friday 11:59 PM EDT to submit their rosters and any possible changes after which the roster will lock for the weekend and reopen on Monday. Any changes to squad rosters is by contacting a TWL operator in-game, with messages, or on the forums.

TWL Rosters Season 22 (2019)

Please adjust our rosters to the following:

LJ

Commodo
    Trasher
    Cape
    Stayon
    Hone
    Aprix
    Netherlands
    Bugs
    Henry Saari

LB

Commodo
    Trasher
    Cape
    Stayon
    Netherlands
    Henry Saari
    Temporary
    Bacon
    Bugs
    Rozay
    Magnum Size
    Aprix
    Tripin
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Why is there nowhere listed with hard lock date? I'm hoping actually there is no hard lock except on twd rosters for twl eligibility. These rosters so small a weekly line input is much better. I looked everywhere and can not find a hardlock date unless it is hiding somewhere.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Trench Wars League rules shows when hard lock takes effect for league rosters. This date was also covered in the "what you need to know about this season" thread, but I will make a separate thread to remind squads in 4 hours from now.

4.05 Hard Lock

All Trench Wars League rosters will experience a hard lock after the last Round 3 match. This means that no more roster additions will be allowed.

.. it is also worth noting that rosters are frozen every Friday at 11:59 PM EST/EDT as covered by the roster requirements rules, thus you have less than three days to make roster adjustments. I hope this is sufficient enough time for squads to finalize their starting lineups and substitutions. You may still add players to the TWL roster, but they will not be eligible to play if added between Saturday and Sunday
        Last edited by Turban; 04-03-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

At risk of becoming a meme, if not already...
          I'm still a free agent if someone wants to make a last-minute basing hire...

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            At risk of becoming a meme, if not already...
            I'm still a free agent if someone wants to make a last-minute basing hire...
            100% already a meme....how have you not found a squad in 2019?
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              Trench Wars League rules shows when hard lock takes effect for league rosters. This date was also covered in the "what you need to know about this season" thread, but I will make a separate thread to remind squads in 4 hours from now.

4.05 Hard Lock

All Trench Wars League rosters will experience a hard lock after the last Round 3 match. This means that no more roster additions will be allowed.

.. it is also worth noting that rosters are frozen every Friday at 11:59 PM EST/EDT as covered by the roster requirements rules, thus you have less than three days to make roster adjustments. I hope this is sufficient enough time for squads to finalize their starting lineups and substitutions.
              Yep, pretty much everything has already been laid out before the TWL season started but somehow people still find a reason to complain because they've not read everything (reference: most appeals from week 1/2) - it's not an enviable task you TWL ops have this season...
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post

100% already a meme....how have you not found a squad in 2019?
                Didn't he ignore 90% of the zone? might have something to do with it. I saw 3 people recruit him he just never responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Didn't he ignore 90% of the zone? might have something to do with it. I saw 3 people recruit him he just never responded.
                  loooooooooool falc
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

4.05 Hard Lock

.. it is also worth noting that rosters are frozen every Friday at 11:59 PM EST/EDT as covered by the roster requirements rules, thus you have less than three days to make roster adjustments. I hope this is sufficient enough time for squads to finalize their starting lineups and substitutions.
                    Well I am sure glad I asked as that thread
                    "what you need to know about this season"

has been buried for weeks and is not showing up for any casual user and was throwing me off being a hardcore user.

The Rules had no date or time next to it either which was causing me serious confusion. I guess it was a quick copy and paste from the rulebook from many years past but should have had an active date added into it for clarity.

The roster submission page also had zero mention of dates when hard lock would take place.

Ricko would like to pretend my vital question is of no importance and has zero merit like I show above for some stupid reason (go figure lol) but in fact I have uncovered a serious information issue that is not easily seen or out in the open with literally only 2 days left for squads to understand this.

I hope if anyone else was in the dark about this they now will realize what they need to do. I can tell you our squad was NOT aware of this and it could have been another huge mess.

We can not assume every person is digging back to read this vital bit of information in a "pre season post" This information should be easily accessible and transparent in the staff TWL highlighted current thread posts.

I sure am glad I asked as not to create more tension and drama about keeping us players in the dark.

Thank you turban for clarifying this.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

thank you for your suggestions, it was an oversight to not add these dates for further clarification. I have added the date to rules (which is April 5th) and also to the spreadsheet.

Comment

Zizzo, if you read this, please recruit Rab and play him over Anonym for base. Would be a win-win, you'd get a good baser to slot over a weak one and Rab would finally find a squad! Thanks papi.

-Ixa

Comment

he was already refused from dudgeon lmao. mikkiz refused i remember

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                            Zizzo, if you read this, please recruit Rab and play him over Anonym for base. Would be a win-win, you'd get a good baser to slot over a weak one and Rab would finally find a squad! Thanks papi.

-Ixa
                            You srsly just throw anonym under the bus like that dude?? I hope he has said he can't play or something because that's some low down stuff to be spouting off here if he is starting for his team now in twl. Anonym is not a bad spider either.

Also I have zero clue why rab and grasps are posting in this thread talking about hiring Rab for a TWLB squad. This is an important thread which is related to Roster SUBMISSIONS.

In case you all didn't notice HARDLOCK is in 2 days Friday at 11:59PM . All squads FINAL ROSTER FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON SUBMISSIONS happens FRIDAY 4/5/19 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

anonym > rab
                              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Working...
                              X