X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only if i knew

If know it was going to turn out like this would of Lost more Twld games
    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

lol only one eliminated was the team who didnt take twld seriously, seems legit lmao. eliminate us for twlj plz.

Comment

????????????????????????????????? Please go join wolf Jb -inc, glad I removed your captain spot and all your sub powers mid season. You are a terrible teammate and 10 times more emo than me and thats saying something.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jb mad pala has to face monster

Comment

And get a buffer game as a result of finishing top 4 in twld? He has been a jerk to me recently so thought he was continuing here. If by some warped jb logic this is his way of saying GO PALADEN I apologize to him but lol. Guy has been emo for weeks on Paladen and I'm mad at him.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

wait so im confused on this structure. is it only the top 4 can vie for the title while 5-8 vie for runner up? or the winner of the 5-8 group competes with the winner of the 1-4 group?

Comment

Top 4 squads get 2 chances to win in playoffs. The bottom 4 get one chance so can not lose ever. Being top 4 was huge for Paladen.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup runs so hard he manages to put both of his feet in his mouth at the same time

Comment

Loser Bracker C (Sweet) gets to play Spastic and then Paladen for their first two games, then Wolf or Marksmin to get to the semi's. It's practically guaranteed they will go on to the semi-final against Rage/Thunder/Monster. Depending on when these games take place, they'll have significantly more practice time than the winner of the top bracket too. Sweet might have the easiest path to TWL Finals we've ever seen.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                  X