Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    hello top 46 baser and top 13 shark here

reminiscing about the time i was traded up straight up for "rasaq" and got so offended that i made twdtb 2015 my personal revenge highlight reel

good list, thanks for putting the work into it and even trying to quantify some of the nuances of high level basing

big PH!

sheet updated for TWDT-B 2020
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Why isnt my boy Cripple a 100 skill baser? looking at the ratings, in most cases u are just counting player's best ship and crip is imo the best and bigger spider this zone has seen.

First time im seeing this list i think, think some ppl are a bit overrated, others underrated, but its a solid list. Like you said, its harder to compare the original great basers to later ones. The zone was much more active, winning lb wasnt as simple as joining the stacked team and have a free ride to the finals. you actually had 5/6 teams who could win and multiple underdogs. Many of the best players ever never won or barely have any medals.
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Just wondering ogron, why am I on the overall a terr and on the 'active' one listed as spider?

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
          Just wondering ogron, why am I on the overall a terr and on the 'active' one listed as spider?
          You, Oder, RageRitual and a few others are hard to pin down in a ship, i.e. these really versatile veteran basers who are like 8-8.5 in every ship. Happy to list you as a terr if you prefer.

I switched JAMAL, Mcvicar and a few others to shark due to scarcity and they typically main those now. In 2020 they're clearly prized sharks, but historically they've played most of their seasons in spider.

Hulk on the main list is maybe the toughest call, he's sharked and spidered almost 50/50... he's a better shark than spider, but he's won 1 LB more in spid.

Additional note: I've removed the Cups column to clean the sheet up and removed cups from the Finals tally, so only TWLB and TWDT-B count. I experimented adding Cups to it for a few months, but I wasn't feeling it. Felt a little too noisy/busy visually for something valued way below the other 2 leagues.
          Last edited by ogron; 04-24-2020, 04:10 PM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

You, Oder, RageRitual and a few others are hard to pin down in a ship, i.e. these really versatile veteran basers who are like 8-8.5 in every ship. Happy to list you as a terr if you prefer.

I switched JAMAL, Mcvicar and a few others to shark due to scarcity and they typically main those now. In 2020 they're clearly prized sharks, but historically they've played most of their seasons in spider.

Hulk on the main list is maybe the toughest call, he's sharked and spidered almost 50/50... he's a better shark than spider, but he's won 1 LB more in spid.
            Yea, I understand your point. It wasnt meant as critism, just a thing to see your point of view. Especially since I have played multiple ships in more than one season. But if you look at the seasons I earned points, its all terr. It used to be my best ship too, more like a 7 star in spid/shark. I would say put the people in the ship they earned the most points with. (if this is possible)

Comment

I have had explosive farts with more meaning than the "skill" column of this table. Perhaps should've gotten somebody with actual skill to adjudicate that?
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

i'd love to know which of the 10 sharks ahead of you you feel you should be ahead of
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Lol. I'm happy being 11th best shark in a list as laughably dogshit as this. It's a badge of honour.

Conversely, are you happy being the No.1 converter of fizzy drinks into human lard?

Comment

you're incredibly weird, never seen anyone lash out like this and this post has been up for months. the majority of basers seem to think it's a very solid list, while disagreeing on some skill ratings here and there, which is natural.

you offer no constructive criticism, just bitter resentment, likely stemming from the fact you've only reached 4 TWLB/TWDT-B finals in 20 years and consistently underperform.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

MHz Due to your severe discontentment with the skill ratings, I've decided to provide you with the same list, without skill ratings.

no subjective input, just success in leagues.

i hope this new list finds you well, and wish you all the best in these difficult times.

Top 100 Basers (no skill ratings)
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Fair enough, I thought you fucked me with the "skill" rating, but it appears I just suck.

Comment

Updated for TWLB S23. Congrats to Gun on winning the title.

I usually only add Semi-Finals credit to TWL seasons with 8 teams, but given the Covid-19 situation and that there were 5 championship contenders, I added points to Plade and Pandora, indicated by a light purple background. Strong seasons from both, nice work.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Need a way to filter to only show active basers.
                            Ideally one that doesn't require you updating another sheet.

Comment

Yea I'm the best baser ever.
                              Someone account for loss of interest.
                              Fuck yo charts.

Comment

Claushouse Can we get an update to the active basers list too? (some of don't really care to compare e-wieners to players not playing anymore )
                                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                                (10 seconds later)
                                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X