Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    ?? where is Paladen?? Please read Post #33.. ty
    Paladen has most games played on DD ladder and second most on JD ladder, is there a reason this is being ignored? zidane
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Monster in for TWLD and TWLJ
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Plade. All 3.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Please change Criminal to Monster.
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Bump TWL is scheduled to start early May. So far we have 8 squads in LJ/LD and 5 in LB. Please reach out to us asap, here or in game.

Comment

Pandora for LD/LB please
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

I guess I’ll go make a squad then and invite the 4 basers on Rage to come with me. Would that make everyone feel better?

or do I have to recruit 5 newbies from my TWDT team to TWL with me so everyone feels better?
                people like you crying about this same thing when we merged into fire. Left and we remade Pandora and now everyone feels better. Funny how that works
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Please remove monster from lb.
                  In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                  twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                  twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

There are now 10 squads in LD, 9 in LJ, and 6 in LB.

The deadline for your squad to join TWL is this Sunday, April 26th. If your squad is not on list, please reach out or post here ASAP

Comment

Hey zinedine, remove monster from LB.
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Rapid and Sage, u guys going for it?
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

at 11/10/6 now. About 48 hours left..

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

people like you crying about this same thing when we merged into fire. Left and we remade Pandora and now everyone feels better. Funny how that works
                            Crying? What am I crying about? Obviously you didn’t see the sarcasm in that post.

Are you still bothered about what everyone in SS made fun of you for? Or what’s the obsession? But to answer whatever you’re trying to prove: Rage had a 12 man roster. And people complained about us stacking at 12 players. People also ragged on Fire because of course like every season, people complained about Zidane and Ogron creating a squad with the Thunder core. Not to mention Fire had a small roster too. But we dissolved because players had their differences and wanted to try out something new this upcoming TWL. You dissolved a 35 man roster to join Fire with 4 basers because according to what you complained about to every single player in SS, you couldn’t recruit 1 shark. But it was OK because Fire let you bring whoever you wanted into their squad! What an excellent decision man.

but let’s move on to more important things:

Funny how you had to emo for one week playing the victim card crying to dozens of players who just copy and pasted your desperate cry for attention in chats after people bullied you for dissolving your squad because you’re incompetent. So you had to leave Fire and stay squadless for a week crying to every single player in SS and then re-make a squad because you knew you made the wrong decision in the first place.

I am glad you’re back on your medication you miserable nerd, this game needs unstable emotional people that are addicted to this game to strive. At least you made a logical decision and went back to making a squad instead of merging two basing lines into one.

I haven’t been on for a week so I wouldn’t even know what’s going on in TW, but I just took a look at your roster and I am also glad you have two level headed people that are co-capping with you to keep balance because we all know what happens when you lead your own squad.

btw, didn’t you say you were going to quit like 8 times two weeks ago? What happened to that?
                            Last edited by Efhat; 04-25-2020, 03:18 AM.
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Efhat i love the sig, but honest question...........................

why is TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE and TWLJ CHAMP x3 dice in ur sig..................... you've never played jav in your life LOL

do you really need to say more than 4x TWLB champion? that's more than 99.99% of the zone, why are you adding jav championships you didn't play to your sig, i don't get it, you're already one of the most accomplished spiders in the zone.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                                Efhat i love the sig, but honest question...........................

why is TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE and TWLJ CHAMP x3 dice in ur sig..................... you've never played jav in your life LOL

do you really need to say more than 4x TWLB champion? that's more than 99.99% of the zone, why are you adding jav championships you didn't play to your sig, i don't get it, you're already one of the most accomplished spiders in the zone.
                                Claushouse
                                LOL BRO THIS SIG HASNT BEEN EDITED SINCE I WAS LIKE 15 YEARS OLD (the twl ones) LOL
                                remember when SS was lit and everyone did that? I just wanted to be apart of the trend and feel relevant

Hahahahahahahaha love u tho
                                Last edited by Efhat; 04-25-2020, 03:21 AM.
                                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                                X