No announcement yet.

TWL Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never liked the sig trend, however due to SS nerd brain cells I respect it.

Thanks for the reminder papis! I'm about to create the most magical of sigs!
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
      Never liked the sig trend, however due to SS nerd brain cells I respect it.

Thanks for the reminder papis! I'm about to create the most magical of sigs!
      Dont forget the "sage dissolver season 16"!

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

Dont forget the "sage dissolver season 16"!
        It's on the list! Just worried all my accolades and missdeeds won't fit on this narrow but charmfull box of characters..
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Crying? What am I crying about? Obviously you didn’t see the sarcasm in that post.

Are you still bothered about what everyone in SS made fun of you for? Or what’s the obsession? But to answer whatever you’re trying to prove: Rage had a 12 man roster. And people complained about us stacking at 12 players. People also ragged on Fire because of course like every season, people complained about Zidane and Ogron creating a squad with the Thunder core. Not to mention Fire had a small roster too. But we dissolved because players had their differences and wanted to try out something new this upcoming TWL. You dissolved a 35 man roster to join Fire with 4 basers because according to what you complained about to every single player in SS, you couldn’t recruit 1 shark. But it was OK because Fire let you bring whoever you wanted into their squad! What an excellent decision man.

but let’s move on to more important things:

Funny how you had to emo for one week playing the victim card crying to dozens of players who just copy and pasted your desperate cry for attention in chats after people bullied you for dissolving your squad because you’re incompetent. So you had to leave Fire and stay squadless for a week crying to every single player in SS and then re-make a squad because you knew you made the wrong decision in the first place.

I am glad you’re back on your medication you miserable nerd, this game needs unstable emotional people that are addicted to this game to strive. At least you made a logical decision and went back to making a squad instead of merging two basing lines into one.

I haven’t been on for a week so I wouldn’t even know what’s going on in TW, but I just took a look at your roster and I am also glad you have two level headed people that are co-capping with you to keep balance because we all know what happens when you lead your own squad.

btw, didn’t you say you were going to quit like 8 times two weeks ago? What happened to that?
          Oof let it all out papi. Luv u <3
          Last edited by renzi; 04-25-2020, 01:54 PM.
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Squads are locked for now, it is possible that LD is reduced to 10 teams only. Schedule should be finalized tomorrow, games start this Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
              Squads are locked for now, it is possible that LD is reduced to 10 teams only. Schedule should be finalized tomorrow, games start this Sunday
              Deleted as it's a non issue https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...wl-23-schedule Looks like everyone got added. All good.
              Last edited by Grasps; 04-27-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Don't think it's fair to axe Paladen from TWLD. They did fairly well last season, better than Wolf. Kind of lame to all of a sudden last minute write all them dudes off for whatever the motive you have for doing so is. Hoping you make your consideration wisely or very least, figure out a way to do it that doesn't cause a bunch of people to get upset. Was looking forward to a relatively nice, drama free TWL in 2020. Thanks and I hope you are yours are healthy and safe.
                Zidane never said one of the two will be paladen, thats your idea. When you look at rosters and who will be most competitive it will be lulu, VA, spastic, Pandora or pala yea.. But it could also make sense to axe the last two signing up.

I guess there is a schedule issue with 12 teams.. Would hate to see a squad being prevented to play in these days.

Comment

Deleted by me because it's a non issue GL to everyone participating in TWL 2020!!!! So happy to spend time on lockdown with you guys here on SubSpace. Hope everyone is in good health and even better spirits. See you Sunday! Much love. Cheers.
                  Last edited by Grasps; 04-27-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

zidane
                    ​​​We can field 12 teams for anything in a game that is 25 years old? You should allow 12 teams and just adjust the schedule accordingly. You can cut 4 teams for playoffs. It shouldn't be a big deal if LD lasts a little longer than the other two divisions if needed.
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                      zidane
                      ​​​We can field 12 teams for anything in a game that is 25 years old? You should allow 12 teams and just adjust the schedule accordingly. You can cut 4 teams for playoffs. It shouldn't be a big deal if LD lasts a little longer than the other two divisions if needed.
                      Pretty sure zidane allowed them all already.
                      If it comes to schedule, I assume wb and jav play each other once and base twice. This gives 9 or 11 matches. Then like the last week you could do 3 wb and 1 jav game. Playing everyone 2x in wb/jav would make the season too long imo.

Comment

We can't do better than 6 (Gun, Fire, Plade, Pandora, Rapid, Spastic) for LB?

Is it not feasible to extend the deadline 2 weeks to help 2 squads form?

Comment

Any rule changes this season? Please make TWL rules page sticky. I cant even remember what hard lock means
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Stray has just let me know that they do not want to be a part of TWLJ.... after a schedule is made and posted to website lol......

If anyone wants to take their spot in TWLJ let me know before Friday and we can just change the name, otherwise the games will be deleted from schedule and we will have 9 teams in TWLJ.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              Stray has just let me know that they do not want to be a part of TWLJ.... after a schedule is made and posted to website lol......

If anyone wants to take their spot in TWLJ let me know before Friday and we can just change the name, otherwise the games will be deleted from schedule and we will have 9 teams in TWLJ.
                              Yikes
                              Geio> Down to chill and play that
                              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Pandora for LJ please.
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X