TWL Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Squads

List of squads participating in the upcoming TWL season.

TWLD

1. Stray
    2. Spark
    3. Fire
    4. Paladen
    5. Spastic
    6. Monster
    7. Plade
    8. Gun
    9. Pandora
    10. Lululemon
    11. Rapid

TWLJ

1. Spark
    2. Fire
    3. Stray
    4. Spastic
    5. Monster
    6. Plade
    7. Gun
    8. Lululemon
    9. Rapid
    10. Paladen

TWLB

1. Fire
    2. Spastic
    3. Plade
    4. Gun
    5. Pandora
    6. Rapid
    Last edited by zidane; 05-01-2020, 12:17 AM.

How comes Accuracy are in? Out of interest
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

they asked to join twlb and they've played enough games to be accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        How comes Accuracy are in? Out of interest
        Bc were fuckin legends

TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Unless you guys make roster limits 7/maybe 8 players for dueling leagues and be prepared to rescheduled games... This is looking like a joke as the current rosters sit.

It would be like the NFL announcing the opening of the season, but picking 2 teams to put all the ALLSTARS on from the past 15 years.
          Last edited by olde; 03-25-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
            Unless you guys make roster limits 7/maybe 8 players for dueling leagues and be prepared to rescheduled games... This is looking like a joke as the current rosters sit.

It would be like the NFL announcing the opening of the season, but picking 2 teams to put all the ALLSTARS on from the past 15 years.
            Have you considered participating, perhaps even practicing, or making your own squad? Stop waving your hands at other people for being too good.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post

Have you considered participating, perhaps even practicing, or making your own squad? Stop waving your hands at other people for being too good.
              First off, I've capped/and or participated in mutiable Twls. Practice? I literally just played vs your stacked squad the last time I logged on and MVP'd 2 out of 3 rounds.

But this has nothing to do with me. Just clearly stating the obvious here. You shouldnt be able to even play a TWL unless there are atleast 4/5 squads in each league with a chance to win. You guys look like idiots. (What is a line with a chance to win just magically going to appear?)....... this isn't 2007 bud.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post

First off, I've capped/and or participated in mutiable Twls. Practice? I literally just played vs your stacked squad the last time I logged on and MVP'd 2 out of 3 rounds.

But this has nothing to do with me. Just clearly stating the obvious here. You shouldnt be able to even play a TWL unless there are atleast 4/5 squads in each league with a chance to win. You guys look like idiots. (What is a line with a chance to win just magically going to appear?)....... this isn't 2007 bud.
                Well as long as the top 10 players in each league stick together on the same two squads, you wont see a difference. But can u blame Ease and zidane not wanting to play with eachother after all these years in jav? I cant anymore.. And if you add any good lj javs with it, the line will look stacked no matter what. Rage has the same thing. They dont even have equal subs anymore. Only league thunder is really stacked in is wb. Which is really sad to see, because I see like 10 people who could start easily on any squad. If they want to play it this way, let them have a season. I think everyone agrees TWL is not like it used to be, even they do agree. Times have changed.

Vets being spread on squads is TWDT..

Comment

I'm cool with TWL just being Rage vs. Thunder. Thoughts?

Comment

Should have something else going along with this.. every time this is hosted it kills off a lot of activity especially nearing the playoffs. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure twl is amazing if you are in rage/thunder but yea need something else going to keep the rest of the player base engaged.

Comment

I don't understand why so many people are acting like Rage is such a power-house, or we're playing hogging. We literally have 13 players on our roster. THIRTEEN. With 3-4 inactive veterans that joined because they're cool with Mythril and want to TWD when they logon with people who know what they're doing. Leaving us at like a 8 man roster right now for 3 leagues.

Our roster and Thunder's are worlds apart. I'm also sure Thunder will gut down that massive roster they have anyways come TWL as I'm sure half their players will leave to make another squad.
                      If you idiots took the time to actually look, our roster is probably the smallest out of all the other active squads in this game.
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Every twl is the same shit. People crying over squads too stacked.

Instead keep whining, why you don't try make a squad with your friends and others players to play and step up?

People don't get good and competitive whining, it takes time and effort to practice and get better.

I've done it 2x with potenza, also on force (we ended up winning twld), what I don't get is people acting like victms, come to forums cry about it and do nothing to change.
                        Go figure.

TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Every twl people stack and say git gud to anyone who questions it.

Every twl kills twd too.

I don't really care, if you wanna suck each other off for medals go ahead. But don't complain when people choose not to take part anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            Every twl people stack and say git gud to anyone who questions it.

Every twl kills twd too.

I don't really care, if you wanna suck each other off for medals go ahead. But don't complain when people choose not to take part anymore.
                            I guess I’ll go make a squad then and invite the 4 basers on Rage to come with me. Would that make everyone feel better?

or do I have to recruit 5 newbies from my TWDT team to TWL with me so everyone feels better?
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I'm not saying you should do anything, do whatever you want.
                              It doesn't bother me that squads stack and get all the medals, I'm used to it.
                              It does bother me that we keep killing twd for that though, seems like poor value.

Comment

Working...
                              X