No announcement yet.

TWL Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It pains me to say this to everyone but I am going to have to remove Paladen from TWL this season. We have had too many people leave the squad and the good pilots we have are all either not interested in commitment of TWL or retired or retiring(Jebass) or quit the squad in the last few weeks/days to join other squads. I hope this doesn't cause too much complications for the schedule but it is better to do this now than have a shit show season where we forfeit games. Apologies to those few (under 5 ) in Paladen who wanted to play and to Zidane and all TWL squads. I did my best and asked countless players in zone to join us over the past month but they just wouldn't or if they did squads took them from us. Hope everyone has a good TWL season and we truly are sorry. I so wanted us to play.

Regards Jessup

Edit.. Paladen will play!! I am worried but we maybe will squeak by.. ps we ARE looking for players so get in touch if you want to play. we have enuff but they just need to show up and I got commitments so we will play! I hope it works out.
    Last edited by Jessup; 04-30-2020, 10:05 PM.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      It pains me to say this to everyone but I am going to have to remove Paladen from TWL this season. We have had too many people leave the squad and the good pilots we have are all either not interested in commitment of TWL or retired or retiring(Jebass) or quit the squad in the last few weeks/days to join other squads. I hope this doesn't cause too much complications for the schedule but it is better to do this now than have a shit show season where we forfeit games. Apologies to those few (under 5 ) in Paladen who wanted to play and to Zidane and all TWL squads. I did my best and asked countless players in zone to join us over the past month but they just wouldn't or if they did squads took them from us. Hope everyone has a good TWL season and we truly are sorry. I so wanted us to play.

Regards Jessup
      Thats a big shame, now who is Geio going to play for since he left Fire.
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
        Pandora for LJ please.
        Did you get in or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Regards Jessup

Edit.. Paladen will play!! I am worried but we maybe will squeak by.. ps we ARE looking for players so get in touch if you want to play. we have enuff but they just need to show up and I got commitments so we will play! I hope it works out.
          Wow, end of an era. When was the last time Paladen sat out a TWL?

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post

Wow, end of an era. When was the last time Paladen sat out a TWL?
            Pretty much every single year before the game's population took a nosedive, since they never were good enough to make it.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
            X