No announcement yet.

Extra twlb squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the cap is 14 people, theres atleast 50 people on twlb squads who wont make the roster. I know many of them will be inactive, but still.

Why dont you just lift the caps for this season? People obviously didnt think about creating new squads instead of joining an already full squad. I understands roster caps are important to keep people from stacking/overrecruiting, but that is too late now; As Ricko said, alot of people didnt think about playtime before they joined a squad.

As already mentioned, i think the same people will still be starting, as TWL is the most competitive league, but for the offchance a squad wouldnt get enough players to show up, it would be good to have backups.

Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

After I saw "his is a disgustink" from viop's post. I stopped reading that incoherent mess, you are 30+ I mean it doesn't have to be perfect but you could at least make an attempt common man.

It is TWL, the entire point of it is to win. I wasn't trying to complain. I was simply stating why I am not participating because people were asking me. I have more than put in my time in TWL with low tier squads, and just like rab said it's not about being carried. It's about trying to carry the other 6-8* players. I have seen 10*'s be borrowed for low tier squads in TWD and get all pissy over it because of how frustraiting it can be. That is only in TWD, TWL is much worse, there is a reason the 10* players stack together, to win.

My intention was not derail the thread sorry. If mvp can get a lb line up, I hope there is still time for him to get into LB we do need more teams participating. I am willing to participate in TWD to help teams practice for TWL.
      Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 04-30-2020, 09:37 PM.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        Ricko you misunderstand. It's not about getting carried, it's about not having to carry other people.
        E.g. if I said you must TWLB for Paladen.

afghan you misunderstood too. If you want to play that's totally fine and I never said otherwise.
        Imagine you didn't want to play, then I said you must TWLB for Paladen.
        And thanks for the insult to make it personal for no reason.
        And all this time rab people thought you gave a shit.
        Teams have always been for training up new people and bringing others into the fold when did you loose that spark and give up? Just wanting to tell people what to do...

Click image for larger version

Name:	VDpLHus.gif
Views:	297
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1337446

Comment

If I had known I was going to be riding bench this season I probably would of tried to pull a rag tag crew together to compete. Too bad I was lied to.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
          X