Pixel Medals - Ideas for TWL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
    Bump! We should also work on adding medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams--especially this DT.
    You millennial, no medals for 2nd, 3rd, etc places.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

No offense but you're bigoted and your argument is weak--that "I am a millennial" for suggesting this As I've said, the approach of "if ye aint ferst yer last!" is so small minded and only serves to ignore talent that deserve recognition. We have so many players this DT, it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge runner ups for their commitment and determination. Overlooking such a large pool of players that came close to winning seems wrong to me.

I care about the wellbeing of this game and its players--only wanting them to return hungrier for the next league after this one concludes. If that makes me a millennial in your eyes, I'd recommend you have them checked. We ask people to sacrifice a lot, more so now that we are adults--it's polite, logical and courteous to acknowledge their sacrifices and has nothing to do with being a millennial (which I am not). I don't see what the harm is to acknowledge runner ups--it doesn't make the competition any less or winners of past leagues less validated.

Comment

Nobody cares about second place.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Bump. When is this happening?

Comment

Totally forgot about this thread but think having medals for top 3 teams and possibly TWL MVP medal to the elites that played the hell out of this game for their team and deserve recognition even if they failed to win a championship. I can help make up the medals and will probably do an end of the season award ceremony like I did with TWD Season 2's conclusion acknowledging teams and players. Would be great to have some pixel medals to go along when I write that up for ya's.

Edit: Reminds me, if there's any categories you guys would like to see me include for the awards & acknowledgement thread for TWL's conclusion please feel free to post those ideas and suggestions here for me!!! Think of things like "Best Spider" "Best Shark" "Perfect Showrates" "Most Accurate" "Killed the most people" "ect. ect. get creative fam and help me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Unless you're 40+, you're a Millennial too my man. Officially, Millennials are born between 1981 and 1996, making the ages range from 25-39. Almost everyone still playing continuum is a Millennial.

Also, who do you think created the 'participation trophy' thing in the first place? Boomers did it so that they can feel better about raising loser kids with their bad parenting and bad genes.

Just sayin
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
              X