TWL Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Rosters

The below link is for each team's TWL rosters for LD/LD and LB.

The rosters sizes have been limited to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

TWLB - 14
    TWLD+TWLJ - 14
    TWLD or TWLJ - 8

Captains must have their TWL rosters finalized before Friday to have those players eligible to be added. Please contact myself or Tiny ASAP to add players to your TWL roster, either here or in game. The roster hard lock for this season is after the Week 2 (May 10th) games have been finished.

Rosters will then be added to the website.

Last edited by zidane; 04-28-2020, 01:58 PM.

BUMP - Caps start sending in rosters, so far only received one team and the link is now up ^^

Comment

qan Maybe time for update on TWD site about TWL starting. We really should have someone on staff take care of news feeds maybe Henry Saari can delegate someone to do it for us.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Still only 1 squad sent in their roster?

Comment

Is our jav one in there too?
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

sry zidine, i didn't submit roster yet because i wasn't sure if you were adding spots or not? can i submit by tomorrow afternoon (friday) latest? are you adding extra spots? sry 4 this

Comment

14 for now, unlikely it is changed but if it is. everyone will have opportunity to add more. So far I have only received Monster/Spark/Pala/Spastic rosters, need them all asap. Can post here or forum msg/msg in game.
              Last edited by zidane; 05-01-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Bump gotten another.. sitll missing 5-6 squads, need before midnight est

Comment

Still waiting for rosters for Pandora.. need it asap
                  Last edited by zidane; 05-01-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

bump need 3 rosters b4 midnight tonight

Comment

Update - all rosters submitted. teams have til midnight to make changes for this weekend's games. Wirah rosters ready to be added to twl site

Hardlock is after Week 2 games (May 10th).

Comment

Pmed u in game and left a message, add star fox plz.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

someone add me to the spark roster - beast n assemb afk last 2 days lmao - harder

Comment

Making some changes to our roster after getting some more active players, - delos, + harder, + avale, + bigking
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

disappointed we can't be added to our squad's roster b4 first game of season because "it's the weekend" - our own fault but -COME ON MAN- lmao how to make less ppl play ss and these small reasons are why ss is dying, also the process not being automated is creating a major project management lag in approval and rejection of memebers of squads

end rant - gl today everyone - harder

Comment

Working...
                              X