TWLJ 23 Team Spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    olde, for someone of your skill level and capabilities, reviving this thread to just to beat Spark while they're down is pretty unwarranted. Demoralizing the captains of a mid-tier squad who are taking the time to show every Sunday and add to TWL competition is so beyond fucked up.
    Mr. High & Mighty (thix)--where were you to be the voice of righteousness and fairness in this game when Beast was running around telling people he hopes they get Covid 19? That seems unwarranted and like something worth speaking up about!

Instead, you didn't say a word and yet Olde points out how this boot licker who made boisterous claims in this thread for Jav--scores an impressive yet predictable 4-20 (+ tks) for the weekend; is somehow 'beyond' fucked up for doing so? Really?

Thanks for the laugh. Have a great week!!!!

-ixa

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
      olde, for someone of your skill level and capabilities, reviving this thread to just to beat Spark while they're down is pretty unwarranted. Demoralizing the captains of a mid-tier squad who are taking the time to show every Sunday and add to TWL competition is so beyond fucked up.
      My skill level and capabilities? When have I ever played negatively in my ship?! All I've done was win you big nosed rabbit faced fk....put me behide your lineup in a red ship and I'll run circles on teams. I recall shitting on you in your own ship the last time I based, port trapping your pubber ass cause you sit in the most predictable spots imaginable.... Keep up the good mediocre work :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
      X