TWLD analyze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD analyze

Hey, wanted to bring my point of view over some squads lineups and performance not in any particular order, feel free to disagree.

Paladen - I really dont know what to say here. I feel paladen has really big issues as teaming and lobing during games. Part of the problem is jessup, who still refuses after all those years to accept his style make more damage than good to their own." (hackysack is playing good but hes using the cheater resolution and i have no idea how he going to perform in twld)"

Best lineup : alextron,(insert someone here instead hackysacky) rtallen, driftking , nikolaus. Sub - jessup , jebass.

Stray - I was very happy to see this squad and the old names back, i honestly think they can have a nice season as long they set up their pace, wich is completelly off and weird. Checking the names they are good players and can do damage. Also, zapata is in good shape lately wich can really help their achiviements.

Best lineup : zapata, mega newbie, warrior, delectable , elven (if he active)/ tok. Sub - halls , sirius.

Gun - rough managed to bring a competitive team this season, his dirty move stealing ricko from monster (jk man) was a good one, getting the combo kentaro and ricko. Also turban and saiyan are good wb's that can make some upsets. Pretty much nowon is the key in this line, he carry the team with his score (good or bad). I like them and hoping they have a good season.

Best lineup: turban, saiyan, ricko, kentaro, nowon; Sub - jack and rough (whos been practing and improved lately).

Fire - Besides the trashtalking we been doing for many years, any squad that has racka has potential to win twld, add ease and its near impossible to beat. They also got beam, ro , vys and lockdown. A very good and solid team, in my point of view the favourites to win it.

Best lineup : racka, ease, beam , ro, vys ; Sub - lockdown , ogron.

Plade - Another contender to the title. very good and experienced players. Playing against them made me feel they lack some chemistry togheter, maybe the time will tell. They got lasenza, mythril and best (what a trio).

Best lineup: lasenza, mythril, best, flew, dreamwin. Sub - singer, trasher, hackysack.

Rapid - On the paper their roster is good, but when they play something just dont fit in. Riverside, caos, jones and creature really need to step up so they can reach next level. Im hoping them to do well but nothing outstanding.

Best lineup: Riverside, creature, caos, jones, potenz / violence. Sub - ardour, drow

Not gonna say anything about the rest of the squads because im not familiarized wich their playstyle and lineup. Good luck to everyone and hope this can be a competitive season.
    Last edited by Iron; 05-02-2020, 09:00 PM.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Good read, and yeah there's quite a lot of squads in TWLD this year.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

update with hackysack move.
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Nice! Thanks for this Iron.
        http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Stfu iron u stupid lagging hack. I'm sure your 17 lives a game due to lag eats will help you with monster. That is my prediction.

Great analysis of Paladen NOT!! You are such a disrespectful little shit.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

kinda proves his point that your style is only good for personal rec and not winning when you have the highest k:d in your squad and the lowest w:l
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
              kinda proves his point that your style is only good for personal rec and not winning when you have the highest k:d in your squad and the lowest w:l
              haha
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yeah Jess what they say is true, but Iron's 17 lives a game is true too. Wrote this to say Hackysack I hope you get coronavirus man.

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Stfu iron u stupid lagging hack. I'm sure your 17 lives a game due to lag eats will help you with monster. That is my prediction.

Great analysis of Paladen NOT!! You are such a disrespectful little shit.

The stranger thing about this, is that u use internet explorer in 2020.
                    TWLD 2016 Champion
                    TWDTD champion x 3
                    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

i think i just witnessed a murder..?
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X