The Basing Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Basing Teams

(Pressure's looks more in depth, apparently we wrote at same time, I only wrote this up thinking nobody else would write something.)

FIRE
    Terrs: ogron, heaven
    Sharks: zidane, mcvicar, steadman, beam
    Spiders: ease, ro, ra, hellkite, rab, kado, poseidon, lockdown

Fire? I see Thunder. Solid team all around like always. Only weak spot I see here is if Oggie tilts. Lots of competition here for 5th spider spot. Poseidon can be thrown in to be annoying. Lockdown put up a 150 game the other day, he might be ready for LB. Kado's name gets thrown around a lot in "under", and everyone knows rab.

PANDORA
    Terrs: tim, diakka
    Sharks: joe, mark
    Spiders: sarger, mouse, renzi, temporary, diakka, tj hazuki, azuline, fire phoenix, paralyze, ekko

Pandora's return. The only team with no 10* will be the 2nd underdogs team (rapid the other one, zizu is 10* yea?). Sharks have really good chemistry here, but joe might miss a day or two due to his Sunday football games, which will be a disaster for the team. They will pull off an upset or two but that's about it. Seeing a lot of friendly faces on here I hope they prove me wrong.

PLADE
    Terrs: mikkiz, bram
    Sharks: commodo, mythril, rageritual
    Spiders: dreamwin, trasher, kess, squallff8, kess, singer, flew, maketso, bacon, best

Team lag. I would hate to be a spider trying to actually kill anyone on this team. Most the players here eat like crazy. Mik always solid, comm/myth both have shields. Spider depth could be a problem here. A personal note I only joined the squad to TWD, apparently I made the TWL roster cut (not complaining), I assume I am sub shark if mythril can't make it.

GUN
    Terrs: pressure
    Sharks: hulk, willby, mvp
    Spiders: spezza, turban, rough, skatarius, saiyan, ricko, jack, raijin, yawn, bombed

Gun put together a solid line together quick. hulk and turban could play both spider and shark here effectively. I don't see any depth in terr if for some reason pressure doesn't show, things could fall apart fast.

SPASTIC
    Terrs: pure_luck, spacedust
    Sharks: fermata, oder, tabarnak!!!, jr5
    Spiders: jamal, stayon, cripple, wbm, undercut, jurassic, lupin, sprackle

Once again spastic shows a really competitive spider line for TWL. Their weak spot here will be terr for sure, followed by their sharks. Their sharks are not bad I just don't think they will be able to keep up. Tab could make for a strong secret weapon with his god-like mine drops if he unrusts in time, between that and fermata's/sprackle shraps, or sprackle suicide rush with crip camp they do have some curveballs to throw in now and then.

RAPID:
    Terrs: zizu, morph
    Sharks: riverside, violence, morph, paradise
    Spiders: frozen throne, rucci, mean gene, banks, henry saari, caos, i.d., ardour, creature

The underdogs. Not much else to say here. The spider line feels really campy behind whichever shark combo they use. Said shark combo will get pushed around by other teams sharks. Poor zizu will have his work cut out for him here, good thing he doesn't tilt easy and will continue to be the best terr that never won a medal.

TL;DR Tier list, tier 1 is in no order.

Tier 1: fire, plade, gun
    Tier 2: spastic
    Tier 3: pandora
    Tier 4: rapid
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Nice writeup and thank you for doing this. It's funny that we did it at the same time! lol

You're definitely underestimating pandora, though.

Comment

Nice writeup. You're underestimating my power from Rapid's off-roster bench.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Well this post didn't age well.

Comment

I am usually pretty good at rating players "individually". Not so well at doing it as a team. Time will tell if I got the tiers right.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

thanks for write up
            Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

good write up, fair analysis
              TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Working...
              X