No announcement yet.

Unofficial stats for TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea all the scoreboxes are on the twl site, there are just no automated stat collection anywhere.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I may be able to write HoN tonight. Don't hold me to it, though.

Comment

Added a standings page. The one on the TWL site was seriously lacking in data.

A note on T+/- (time difference) stat for basing. The score boxes are for lack of a better word "wonky" for time. The time at the top does not match the times on the side, ever. I used the times on the right to be consistent with player times. That is where I find sub times, player knockouts, etc.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

~BUMP~

Updated for today's games.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~BUMP~

Updated for yesterday's games.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~BUMP~
              Updated to show yesterday's games, this now includes all regular season games. I will continue to update with playoff games.
              Also added estimated reps per minute stat for sharks.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~ BUMP ~

Updated to include quarter finals. (todays games).

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~ BUMP ~

- updated for semifinals (today's games)
                  - included the controversial round 3 between plade and fire. Will edit it out later if it is considered void.
                  - updated the legend to include current formulas for the ratings stats, still working on balancing these.

Combining season & playoffs not set in stone, I might separate this at some point still.
                  Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 06-14-2020, 08:52 PM. Reason: I really need to learn to use the preview button....

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~ BUMP ~

- Deleted stats from the void round 3 game of Plade vs Fire. Also, unlike other stat collecting players I will rename nameless, I found a mistake and fixed it. I had highest kill game for spiders at 130 kills, Cripple actually had a 138 kill game, sorry Cripple.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~ BUMP ~

Updated to include the finals, this is now done. This was more work than I originally thought it would be but it was a good learning experience. If I do anything like this again, and end up tweaking the ratings I will update ratings on these sheets as well.

If anyone else wants to do something like this and needs some help let me know.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Thanks for doing this.

My usual line: Stats should be automated for future seasons.

Comment

A little late but, shout out to Markmrw for figuring out how to get filters working for people without edit-access. At least now going forward if I do any more of these sort of things I know how to make this work.

- click the headers of the tables for ship stats
                          - top of screen click Data->Create new temporary filter view.
                          - now on the headers there are little icons you can click to sort or filter the data to see only what you want to see and order it in the way you want to order it.

Originally doing this would just give an error now it works.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Working...
                          X