TWL Roster Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Roster Lock

The TWL roster lock is this Sunday (May 10th) at 11:59PM EST.

allow sum additionil roster spots for both leagues ty

Comment

DOWN WITH RES LIMITS!!!!
      https://ibb.co/k8Ddhxq

Comment

man can you please answer question regarding roster spots being added? captains voted and said it would be great if you added a spot or 3. you said you would if the ciptins supportid this. ripidish wud like added spots in both leagues. If not, can you atleast say one way or the other so we can make roster changes for this sunday? appreci8 u runnink twl, an answir wud b gr8 aswill

Comment

no roster limit changes

Comment

am not sure y the goal is 2 let as few ppl as pissibil b twlirs but okay

Comment

Well we have spots left on paladen if they want to play

Comment

LOCK is in approx 5 hours. Please check your rosters and make sure it's fine. If you sent me a .?Msg with your new roster, it will be updated soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  LOCK is in approx 5 hours. Please check your rosters and make sure it's fine. If you sent me a .?Msg with your new roster, it will be updated soon.
                  Sent ?msg earlier if you were afk -- For basing add cranium, drop bombed. For dueling, drop bombed/mvp and add flared/infrared
                  1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                  1:Zidane> congrats man
                  1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                  1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                  1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post

Sent ?msg earlier if you were afk -- For basing add cranium, drop bombed. For dueling, drop bombed/mvp and add flared/infrared
                    Wow I can’t believe you guys dropped me just when I was about to become a super jav.
                    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

cud we add rostir spots so i dun haf 2 axe ppl who want to play trinch wirs n dont want 2 play 4 pilidin

Comment

rosters officially locked, can still make changes like promoting/demoting.

Comment

Working...
                        X