X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought skat was gonna catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post

If I admit why I died there, turban may kill me.

Let's just chalk it up to porkjet being a beast and me being bad.

Is it because he's instructed you to sit and camp top bar and never leave/think/do anything under any circumstance?

I'm going to randomly click 5 different times on that video (excluding landing on cram/cram breaks) and if 4 out of the 5 don't feature you there I'll eat my hat. Let's see...

5 for 5!

Turban seems to have relegated you to being the Chief Utsav of top bar.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Is it because he's instructed you to sit and camp top bar and never leave/think/do anything under any circumstance?

I'm going to randomly click 5 different times on that video (excluding landing on cram/cram breaks) and if 4 out of the 5 don't feature you there I'll eat my hat. Let's see...

5 for 5!

Turban seems to have relegated you to being the Chief Utsav of top bar.
        No lol it was because I was typing during the game, at that one moment, and died because of it. You're just putting my otherwise solid positioning that game on display with those screenshots!

Comment

lol, was mostly kidding. not a criticism, top bar is very good. just seems like something turban would instruct his terr to do ("sit here, don't touch anything, let papa turban go to work")
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Formatting fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X