Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
    Ok rab, please, do better than nipple.
    I don't have to do shit, I won my games.
    You're wrecking yourself just fine without my help.

Comment

Poseidon do you not find it funny that people are telling you that you suicide too much? Wasn't that the exact reason we got in a fight back in susp? You used to have a neg rec almost every game ya??? No Mouse and all these vet players are wrong? You blame the over spids for not doing anything in ur 1v4, but Ro was dead and I am pretty sure HK and ease both had low energy from trying to kill pressure a sec earlier... you read the situation wrong and you ran into 4 quality spids who ownt u instantly. You also could have stayed behind the wall after they attacked you but u ran right into the open making urself an ez kill. From this Kado is now 1v2 under and has to retreat allowing nowon/spartan to kill upper spids... Now another play for you to defend look around 7:30.... u let hulk bomb ogron from top while u went for fucking greens. Why did you not kill hulk????

Anyway gl Mr Dunning Kruger

Comment

No, you dont, and you can't.

The Mind of the Father
        Riding on the subtle guiders
        Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
        Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
          Poseidon do you not find it funny that people are telling you that you suicide too much? Wasn't that the exact reason we got in a fight back in susp? You used to have a neg rec almost every game ya??? No Mouse and all these vet players are wrong? You blame the over spids for not doing anything in ur 1v4, but Ro was dead and I am pretty sure HK and ease both had low energy from trying to kill pressure a sec earlier... you read the situation wrong and you ran into 4 quality spids who ownt u instantly. You also could have stayed behind the wall after they attacked you but u ran right into the open making urself an ez kill. From this Kado is now 1v2 under and has to retreat allowing nowon/spartan to kill upper spids... Now another play for you to defend look around 7:30.... u let hulk bomb ogron from top while u went for fucking greens. Why did you not kill hulk????

Anyway gl Mr Dunning Kruger

LOL THIS IS GREAT. I love that you point out 7:30. You are obviously fucking blind though. I WAS WAS GOIGN TO WRITE ABOUT THIS AND STOPPED BC I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP BATTERING KADO LOL. but now u have brought it up. First notice the pro play I make a few seconds before - I rarely line, but when i do its usually gr8. here is no exception. Then I realize Hulk need to be kilt asap, so i go after him right away. I manage to right off the bat make him rep twice (kado hardly helping of C), before HE REPS ME BACKWARDS INTO THE GREENS. ARE U FKN BLIND? LOL.

instead what happens is KADO COTINUES TO COMPLETELY IGNORE HULK. I NOTICE AND RUSH IN A PANICK TO MAKE UP FOR KADOS NEWEST BLUNDER. I CANT MAKE IT IN TIME AND HULK BOMBS OGRON. THX KADO.

jesus man... u really cant do better than this?

The Mind of the Father
          Of relentless Fire

Comment

LOL THIS IS GREAT. I love that you point out 7:30. You are obviously fucking blind though. I WAS WAS GOIGN TO WRITE ABOUT THIS AND STOPPED BC I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP BATTERING KADO LOL. but now u have brought it up. First notice the pro play I make a few seconds before - I rarely line, but when i do its usually gr8. here is no exception. Then I realize Hulk need to be kilt asap, so i go after him right away. I manage to right off the bat make him rep twice (kado hardly helping of C), before HE REPS ME BACKWARDS INTO THE GREENS. ARE U FKN BLIND? LOL.

instead what happens is KADO COTINUES TO COMPLETELY IGNORE HULK. I NOTICE AND RUSH IN A PANICK TO MAKE UP FOR KADOS NEWEST BLUNDER. I CANT MAKE IT IN TIME AND HULK BOMBS OGRON. THX KADO.

jesus man... u really cant do better than this?
            Kado chased turban to try and stop him from killing terr you were left 1v1 with a shark and I donno what MAGICAL rep hulk has to make u fly from mid all the way to the left wall (stop to pick up greens) miss 2 shots randomly fired and then finally shoot him after he killed ur terr. Don't gas light dude it's all there in the video. You refuse to acknowledge your flaws and make yourself look weak AF by not being able to handle criticism about your play.

Comment

Regarding plade,i will just leave it at this. I dont care what DW said or not, even tho i REALLY doubt he offered u starting spot. The one time ur name got discussed, everyone said no. We looked for 1/2 spids for some time, yet u were never even considered as a plan b/c/d...z. You are simply not good enough on under or top,regardless of what position you think you should be playing.
              Sorry if it hurts.

And i also love this little quote:

First notice the pro play I make a few seconds before - I rarely line, but when i do its usually gr8. here is no exception.
              A dude who has close to 0 experience in top tier basing, thinks he never makes mistakes. This is a pattern in ur speech, everyone is wrong, you are right, regardless. Legit the biggest Ego to skill/impact ive seen.
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post

In the end, you will end up as a non factor this season, like everyone expected.
                That's cold. Funny, and probably true lol, but cold.

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I’m with Poseidon on this one. When I used to play I would suicide at least 50 to 60 times a game to help my squad win. Have you guys even watched the video? I haven’t, but I guarantee he’s doing the right thing in it. How else are you supposed to get more repels?
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post

Kado chased turban to try and stop him from killing terr you were left 1v1 with a shark and I donno what MAGICAL rep hulk has to make u fly from mid all the way to the left wall (stop to pick up greens) miss 2 shots randomly fired and then finally shoot him after he killed ur terr. Don't gas light dude it's all there in the video. You refuse to acknowledge your flaws and make yourself look weak AF by not being able to handle criticism about your play.
                    interestnig how Zid and I went over this exact play and he agreed w wat im saying.. if kado had controlled hulk as one would expect... ogron could have taken safety from turban... plus HK there.

-----

"think i make zero mistakes" ... i make many little mistkaes always, like anyone. misplays and mistakes are different.

-----

unsurprised to see nip slapped in previous reply and instead of defending herself resulting to idiotic chirps.

The Mind of the Father
                    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                      Regarding plade,i will just leave it at this. I dont care what DW said or not, even tho i REALLY doubt he offered u starting spot. The one time ur name got discussed, everyone said no. We looked for 1/2 spids for some time, yet u were never even considered as a plan b/c/d...z. You are simply not good enough on under or top,regardless of what position you think you should be playing.
                      Sorry if it hurts.

And i also love this little quote:

A dude who has close to 0 experience in top tier basing, thinks he never makes mistakes. This is a pattern in ur speech, everyone is wrong, you are right, regardless. Legit the biggest Ego to skill/impact ive seen.
                      i mean.. but you are so fkn'ing wrong here it hurts... u are still seriously struggling to grapple with reality

The Mind of the Father
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                        I’m with Poseidon on this one. When I used to play I would suicide at least 50 to 60 times a game to help my squad win. Have you guys even watched the video? I haven’t, but I guarantee he’s doing the right thing in it. How else are you supposed to get more repels?
                        LOL!
                        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                        (10 seconds later)
                        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                          Most reasonable post in here so far.

In all seriousness, this has turned into a great thread. I will say, coming from someone who has no business commenting in here, that I think looking at rec alone is completely worthless. I watch Henry Saari start off a game like 28-2 but Rapid is down 5 mins. But there is something to be said for being dead a majority of the game being detrimental. All I know is this shitty shark has the most trouble playing against people who push hard like Turban than playing against campers like Saari. Haven't watched the video and don't really care about that specific game, but the 13 year old kid in me that started basing years ago finds the discussion on strategy and nuance to be fascinating. Thanks for this thread, and hell of a write up so far Pressure.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

My name gettin thrown around a lot.. maybe i'm juss a god?

What reason does Poseidon have for lying about getting invited to Plade? lol. Fire overall had a pretty poor showing regardless of how Poseidon played.

Comment

Before this gets any more out of hand, I want to clarify that I did invite poseidon to join Plade and start at that point in time. The last couple of weeks have been intense recruiting wars between squads so all of us might not remember things clearly. I did it because 1)I thought you had potential to grow and improve 2)everyone was in panic mode to recruit capable spiders. Thanks to this thread, I got a confirmation that my initial impression was wrong and I admit it and apologize Plade bros. It was only the day after that I got a chance to talk with the rest of our lb starters and they denied you quite unanomously. At the same day seeing you play couple of bds, I myself knew you didnt have what it takes. Later you asked to join and we denied you. We got lucky when you didnt say yes the first time since you turned out to be completely egoistic and toxic player throwing kado and rest of ur team under the bus which couldnt be further from the mentality we have in Plade. Gl hf riding the bench because thats where you belong with that attitude and current skill level.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Nice post pressure! good read. As a newer player here I respect these types of posts.. not because of the bashing of poseidon and the obvious bandwagoning to it but the examples and review of what to do in certain situations etc. Mad respect to Turban for posting an outside the box view of the situation while respecting poseidon being mature unlike many people here.

As a player who was constantly ridiculed and bashed first starting here.. my opinion is that you look at this as a learning experience. You do come across as a know it all, and seem to justify everything no matter if you are wrong. Don’t do that bud. Not everyone is out to get you, some of these people legit want you to learn from it. Zidane would be a horrible leader if he didn’t tell you after the match how you did.. instead of listening you just left the squad. Imo that is worse than whether you played good or not.

Have been hated on since starting here, but instead of taking it to heart I took it and am taking it as fuel to get better and improve. Attitude is everything bro. If you just leave when things get tough, then you will never be able to improve and will just always be in the same spot repeating the same pattern again and again.

Btw where are the videos of the matches? would like to see it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X