Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not TWLJ Week 2

Fire - Spastic 50 - 21
    Is it really needed to make a HoN about games like these? I think everyone expected a score like. Jamal the only player on Spastic to go higher than 1:2. I would guess racka was really bored according to his 5:6 score. Work on your stats man!! Little not for you eh.

Paladen - Gun 23 - 50
    Gun played with two of their starting line and gave jack, kentaro and ricko a chance to play. Paladen did as much as they could do with jessup being out as last as usual.

Spark - Stray 50 - 29
    Are there any close games in this league...?
    This was a pretty fast game which ended within 8 mins. I kinda dislike that you cant see the R's in scoreboxes.. Because when lululemon played stray last week, it sure was a stray game from stray. I was kinda wondering if they changed it.
    Amnesti carried Spark to the win with eager and destruct not far behind.
    ​​​​​​
    Monster - Rapid 38 - 50
    Roiwerk showing his captains he should have been on twl roster last week. He got the job done and made Rapid win vs playoff contender monster. Late pickup tsunami did a good game too. While on monster their side, havok really let his team down with a 4-10. While he is supossed to carry his team with waven in my opinion.

Plade - Lululemon 50 - 36
    This game was close for a long time. Maketso kinda kept plade in the run with a really good start, he was like 7-3 on a 20-20 game. The rest of plade was little struggling in my eyes, but they ended it very well. While kira potato and steak got led down by Netherlands, Kim and temujin.

Fire - Monster 50 - 29
    Havok dude... Maybe its time to go back to retirement. 2-10, thats 3-10 avg this week. As a selfclaimed pro jav, u need to do 3x as good as this.
    ​​​​​With okyo going 10-10, the rest of monster got burnt by fire. Zidane leading his team like usual.

Paladen - Spark 25 - 50
    Surprise surprise, jessup died out as last! Spark is looking good vs the weaker teams, how will they do vs the better teams. They are currently on a playoff spot, so they gotta keep going to stay there.

Spastic - Rapid 35 - 50
    Roiwerk with a 10-0 on a +15 win. Nicely done, but it says something about you only caring about yourself, like the 2 tks say as well. No one on Spastic did really well, just Jamal with a bad 0-5 game. But can we expect more from a team of mostly basers or retired laggy squad dissolver (hi Stayon, good to see you back!)

Plade - Stray 50 - 33
    Plade gave Mikkez a chance to play some twlj.. They were confident they would win this game with him in. Trasher and maketso carried their team to the victory, while dreamwin was dreaming about a twlj title a went 4-9.

Gun - lululemon 50 - 30
    In my believing this game was much closer than it really was, until I looked on the scorebox after like 5 mins. I saw kim, kira and uprise struggling while I felt great unlike vs plade. I tried to do something and suicide higher deaths, but I failed. As Turban went crazy with a 17-4 score and secured another win for Gun.

Standings:
    Plade, gun and fire 4
    Rapid 3
    Monster and Spark 2
    Lululemon 1
    Paladen, Spastic and stray 0

Little preview week 3
    Next week Rapid has a big week playing Fire and Gun. Is it gonna be a Rapid gun fire? If they can win, they can look into a top two spot. If they lose, they look like the number 4 of the season with them beating monster and lululemon already.

We finally get to see the 'big' teams playing each other with plade vs fire. Is this gonna be preview of the final? Stay tuned!

The other games dont look as exciting to me.
    Last edited by Wirah; 05-14-2020, 05:36 PM. Reason: added hot or not tag

Thanks for the breakdown MC. Kinda crazy seeing how unbalanced things were in jav this week.

Comment

Thanks for the write-up!
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Jessup doing really good with what he have let's be real here you just take shot at him for no reason, but thanks for the recap.

Comment

sparkGANG
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I’m a very stinky javelin. Extremely easy money if you would like to duel....I’m thinking we start $100 usd....you in?
            sigpic

Comment

thx for write up dude

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                I’m a very stinky javelin. Extremely easy money if you would like to duel....I’m thinking we start $100 usd....you in?
                ? why only a $100 lol that like a dollar to you, and I.
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                X