No announcement yet.

TWL-B Week 3: Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cud perhaps b most detailed analysis of any game/sport i efir c in 83340 decade

Comment

thanks pressure
      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
        thanks pressure
        No problem Diakka. I struggled not giving you HOT player of the game vs. Fire, but sarger/hellkite made bigger plays and since I'm watching the games I can't give HOT to people based on stats alone. You played really great that one, though.

Comment

yeah you guys are right. easily made blunder capitalized on by a smart play
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

I have never been a NOT in basing or had such a bad record, but 55-51 was my worst performance ever. So I'd say I deserve a not for being terrible, for my standards and what I'm expected to do (regardless of being out for 3 years).

On my defense, my soon to be 1year little girl woke up and my girlfriend was next to me 1 meter away, letting her crawl to my lap multiple times.

The irony was the game vs Plade, it was even worse and somehow I got a better record and we won, while she was basicly on my lap, pulling cables out (suceeded on disconecting the keyboard once), headphones, laughing at me, distracting me systematicaly. I was giving glances at my girlfriend (please stop), tension was in the air at 12-12 on my living room

I think my will of fire came out that game for a brief period, the same one my daughter is trying to show, by playing with you guys.

Im teaching her, to go into the middle of the opponent's field filled with enemies, just to get that one flick, that one fucking shot on the enemy commander. Papi style. She already owns both of us, cat and dog too, and already has Dice's password for her future endeavours in 2030.

More importantly, she will flex on you with a smile on her face.

-------------- Could of replied to another thread but i'll do it here ----------------

- Big up for Press, doing such detailed HoN's.

- Big up for Pork and Major recordings.

- Big up for Fire's general attitude. There's this rose lavender scent comming from you, super soft but confy!

- Big up for Pandora's general play these first three weeks.

- Big up for Zid hosting and Claus help.

- Big up for Qan with that amazing novel with Priitk, making sure all of this happens.
            ​​​​​​
            ​​​​​- Big up for so many different people trying to base (I saw your comment Olde, on another thread and that is a general problem indeed. Nice to know you had fun!).

- I'd say Gun could be the favourite at the moment, but it's a true bloodbath out here.

- Reminds me of season 7/8 9/10, the ones IMO you had most candidates to win (I believe 5/6).

- Almost brought back my lenghty yet colorful Hall of Shame, but people stepped up.

- Always been an over spid, but winning 6 times (1978-1984) as an under (1 TWDT as over in 1993) gave me this label. I congratulate, who's doing it on all teams. On par with top bar, in terms of importance, but by far is the one you have to compromise the most for your squad, and the most boring position of them all, most of the time.

- The next type of league you guys play, basing is incredibly competitive team wise but stale. Too many people worrying about winning without having fun and too many spider lineups in bds.

- Whilst is not the same anymore, it's nice to be part of this and playing with you guys. Hope you're all safe, especially our American, Brazilian and UK troops!

In the end, it was and still is the community's loyal strenght, the IRC like chat, nostalgia and emotional attachment that makes this the best video game we could get.
            Last edited by Stayon; 05-21-2020, 09:03 AM.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Updated with: Plade vs. Spastic, Week 3 Recap, HOTW, NOTW, and POTW.

Comment

Thanks for the great writeups! Really appreciated by everyone
                Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Thanks for these! Really interesting and detailed

Comment

Working...
                  X