No announcement yet.

RIPIDISH LB ROSTIR SCANDIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not gonna respond because this is so wrong and full of delusion/immaturity and i know u may not b in the bist place and i dont want to argue. you just tried to vs me for not listening to suggestions, when you asked me to terr the week of games and i said "will probably give morph the first shot at it, but if the first game doesn't go well you will be in there". How the fk is that not listening to what you have to say? gl on your break from this game, not 1 thing you said was accurate at all am fairly dissapointid but cant say am surprised eithir

stifini made the lineups this week, howd that go? You can blame any1 u want but bottom line is we haf played wirse than the othir squidrins as a team, the lineups r probably not the issue. Mayb someday binks is ciptin of this gr8 twlb chimpionship squidrin because he has all the answirs. she also nefir mentioned leavink, and she didnt eefin ask me to do lines. she asked for 1 change to b made and i said sure u could do lines am opin to whatefir.

the whole time u were on ripidish i dont think 1 person on the squidrin said 1 negative thing to u lol, i also haf nefir seen someone not on squidrin vs u eithir. if anything u are 1 of the few ppl on team who haf some lashing out momints like "CHANGE IT UP" 5 minutes into a bd when we have no othir terr/u dont even make any suggestions jus demand change

as a ciptin i haf always listened to every1, and haf always said we r all ciptins n this is not my squidrin. i love ripidish and am not a dictator i dun gif 1 fk who makes the lineups. Do I have an opinion and am i more actif/haf seen/checked results of every ripidish mitch efir? yis

said i didnt want to vs a back and forth/argue but i seem 2 vs an essay, gl binks if u respond vsink me will just accipt wut u say

Comment

Working...
    X