Terr Stats (S23 Regular Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    I think you have brain damage, my stats were completely accurate except I forgot to add teks in 1 out of 60 games. It caused a minor alteration to 1 out of 120 gamescores, and had no material impact. Learn how to read.
    Finally, he realized he can’t argue this rationally anymore and now big clows houz has nothing more to say.

Logging out of this cancerous thread forever. Enjoy

Comment

3 Days Ago:

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
      Just don't expect me to respond again to this joke of a thread. I'll let others interpret these "stats" and come to their own conclusions.
      Thix> IM NEVER READING OR RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN

Thix> *writes 9 page thesis over multiple posts*

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
      Logging out of this cancerous thread forever. Enjoy
      See you soon!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

What a bunch of thugs!

Comment

Ogron led the league in kills with 48.1, the 2nd most KPG in TWLB history, while Mikkiz led the league with the least amount of deaths per game, with a superb 3.1 DPG -- the best ever recorded in a season (although prior seasons include the playoffs, so these may change.)

Most Kills:

1. Cintra S18 (52.6 KPG)
          2. Ogron S23 (48.1 KPG)
          3. Cintra S19 (46.9 KPG)
          4. Zizu S18 (46.7 KPG)
          5. Zizu S15 (46.1 KPG)
          1) still haven't updated the teks into your chart even knowing you got it wrong, which proves you don't care about having accurate stats.

2) still put yourself into 2nd place for KPG in "TWLB history" when even with your stats you should have zizu, on there from this season as well. Technically his is 2nd and you are third, which proves you only here to boost your ego.

Just saying, if you're not going to do it right, don't bother wasting your time on it.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            Nipple Nibbler

I have double checked the numbers, and it definitely looks like Claushouse made some mistakes with his data inputting or formulas? I see that he used kills per 30 minutes for most of his statistics (such as spider kill differences) which makes sense for game score.

For those who are curious, here are the summarized statistics with all relevant information with no ratings because who the cares how these players rank with such a small sample size.

Click image for larger version Name:	ea51e879fd.png Views:	0 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	1341723

.. and as an added bonus, here are terr statistics after we exclude all Rapid results. They went 0-10 in the league, and most of their games were unfortunately stomps.

Click image for larger version Name:	a41264da52.png Views:	0 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	1341724

I kept it as simple as possible. I did not bother listing every single terrier (as I doubt there's any interest for that kind of a thing), nor did I bother to try to make it pretty because I don't care for this ship at all.

Sp K = Spider Kills (your team)
            Sp KPM = Spider Kills per minute (your team)
            Sp Diff = Spider Kill Difference (your team vs enemy teams)
            Sh RPD = Average Shark RPD

Enjoy.
            I know I said I wouldn't respond again, but turban's post just cracked open how obsolete your joke of a stat column is and now I can't help myself.

In surgical research, when studies are performed to determine if an additional intervention decreases intraoperative blood loss compared to the same surgery without the additional intervention, sometimes there may be "statistically significant differences" in decreased blood loss that only amount to, for example, 30 mL less than without the intervention (ie, a very small amount of blood). We call this finding "statistically significant", but "clinically insignificant". Here are a few points explaining why this concept is relevant to this discussion:

1) Turban's statistics show that across 8 games, Gun spiders totaled 291 more kills than opposing teams. This averages to roughly 36 more kills from Gun per game. So claushouse's argument is that Gun putting up an average of 36 more kills per game is enough to deflate their terr's performance and statistically assume that he has underperformed on a presumably higher performing team. In what basing match in TWL, TWDT-B, or basing cup history has one team out-killing another by 36 kills ever made a significant impact on the outcome of a game or on a terrier's performance?

2) By your logic, claushouse, if spider stats are a reflection of shark performance, then zidane and mcvicar are worse than hulk and WillBy. Do you also believe this?

3) Gun's SpKPM (spider kills per minute) is 18.52 versus Fire's 18.39. Does anyone here actually believe that since Gun averaged 0.13 more kills per minute (in other words, just 3.9 more kills per 30 minutes) more than Fire, that spider stats should be deflating Pressure's gamescore so dramatically?

4) Fire had a total spider kills of 3694 versus Gun's 3473. So Fire spiders amassed over 200 more total kills on the season than Gun spiders. Not that this holds any weight, since we already know that both Gun and Fire spiders averaged roughly 18.5 kills per minute. Just worth noting.

5) Fire's average shark RPD was 2.94, Plade's average shark RPD was 2.98, and Gun's average shark RPD was 2.88. I bet if you ran a t-test, Gun's average RPD would be statistically significantly lower than Fire and Plade's. But I'm not going to sit here telling you I am a better terr than you because I averaged fewer deaths with statistically worse sharks, because realistically how different is an RPD of 2.88 (Gun) compared to an RPD of 2.94 (Fire)?

Multiple people in this thread have pointed out how biased and inaccurate your "stats" are, yet you are so blinded with baseless arrogance that you just keep spewing nonsensical essay after essay despite fact after fact after fact proving that your interpretation of the data is simply wrong. The proof is in the pudding. Your integration of spider stats is fallacious and severely skewed to benefit you and to try to put yourself in the same discussion as Mikkiz. Other than Mikkiz averaging much fewer deaths, and you and Zizu averaging higher kills per game, the stats are not much different across the top 3 terrs, and most importantly, when accounting for spiders and sharks, claushouse played with statistically better sharks in front of him and with spiders yielding a nearly equivalent SpKPM (spider kills per minute) compared to Gun and Plade, yet still couldn't finish the season with fewer average deaths than Pressure (who has played zero regular season games sober, by the way).

Why don't you run a paired t-test and show us whether there is a statistically significant difference between Gun and Fire's total spider kills, spider kills per minute, or RPD? Or between the individual terr statistics? Show us some real comparative analytics. Yeah, small sample size is limiting, but we should be able to see some p-values. Be warned, even if someone does show that there is a statistically significant difference between any stats among terrs, the extremely subtle differences between such stats will almost certainly render any "statistically significant" findings "TWL insignificant".

The point of this reply is not to argue that my gamescore should be higher (I averaged fewer deaths than you and don't care about anything else statistically, if I can even say I care about anything statistically). It's simply to point out and emphasize your flawed, self-aggrandizing attempt at giving yourself a pat on the back before Mikkiz and Plade make you completely irrelevant for the rest of the season in less than 2 weeks.

(visibility bump)

Comment

These guys are trying to show their e-pnus... Ogron is like adding an inch or two, while pressure is disapointed and thinks his e-pnus is bigger than measured.

Stop caring so much about each other. You cant really tell who is the best terr by stats imo. Ogron giving his opinion about how to measure it, if you disagree you could make your own formula or just stfu.

Comment

3 Days Ago:

Thix> IM NEVER READING OR RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN

Thix> *writes 9 page thesis over multiple posts*

See you soon!
                looooooooooooooool thix lasted 1 day

ded
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Not gonna lie 3 days later thing was amusing....
                  Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                  (10 seconds later)
                  rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                  P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X