Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad victory music at the end of rounds

copying HZ...

could we get a victory song played for the winning team at the end of a twl game? each squad could submit like a 10-15 sec music clip and it plays the clips when bot ends the game for the winning team...

kinda like how %arenasound 2 (or whatever the sound command was) but replace the default clips with custom clips and bind them to a squad?

this is for asserting dominance over the losing team. and for triggering reasons...
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

or however HZ does it.... but it's troll af

Comment

What a fantastic idea....Am all in for this
      sigpic

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Great idea!
          http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Cool idea, though would be quite a pain to maintain. Would need to be done manually.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
              Cool idea, though would be quite a pain to maintain. Would need to be done manually.
              i hear ya,

@ whoever plays HZ and if you know:

could you give a break down of how it's done there? maybe we can evaluate and see if it can be implemented for TWL playoffs + used for leagues (twdt/tsl/whatever)

Comment

gr8 idea
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Nice but not worth the effort. When your team is small "if it's not automated, don't do it" should be your motto.

Comment

Good idea ranjeet
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Brilliant idea! Would add to download times but I'd sit through them knowing there's some glorious victory music going to be played post game.

How could it work technically though?

Audio
                      I suppose the easiest implementation is to override some of the lesser-used arena wave files (bong10-20.wav), bundled into a single lvz.

Bots
                      Each squad is assigned a bong (ie. %10 through %22 or however many are competing) and instead of %5 Hallelujah it plays %16 which is the winning squadname's dedicated file.

It's quite late into the season to prepare for this now but with 2 weeks until the FINALS I'm up for doing it manually providing the finalists send me their 10 sec wav files. Manual is as simple as typing *arena MONSTER WIN %22 after victory.

In future we could collect the audio before hand and get things in place with the bots.

Crazy idea and I like it a lot!

Could even aim for Semis once we know the semi-finalists (providing everyone is quite fast in sending audio over. each change to the lvz is a re-download for everyone so it's best that it doesn't change once it's in place unless we use multiple lvz files)

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

the victory pop-up stuff with the audio was amazing Wirah thanks for that!
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                          the victory pop-up stuff with the audio was amazing Wirah thanks for that!
                          LOL I hope it added a nice touch. Gotta keep it classy!

For anyone interested:
                          Intro: Water Music by Handel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uOf-d012Q
                          Victory: Champions League Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0n...=youtu.be&t=49

Shame it takes so long to download 10 seconds of audio even when it's compressed to death. We could do some hilarious things.

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

I loved that!! It made me chuckle. Great job implementing that. Congrats to Fire and Gun on their victories too!!
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

WingZero Could this be coded into bots for TWD?

Where a squad captain could upload the music somewhere online and do something like this:

:twdbot:!addmusic squadname linktomusic

Then have matchbot's play squads music if they win.
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X