Next League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next League

Has this been decided? It’s semi-finals so a lot of people will be knocked out so I think we need to announce ASAP!
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

allow twl plz

Comment

hopefully we can get updated rules on bug exploits to keep players from abusing them.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Would be nice to have something announced since TWL is ending soon and tons of players are about to go inactive.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

do trench wars summer league (TSL)

Comment

do trench wars draft league (TWDT)
            WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Up!!
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

why cant we do one of the new testing leagues, like biets lev bomber league, or do trenchwars attack league again? more viaration is needed for some fresh air!
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

invisijav league

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                    invisijav league
                    i lol'd hard

Comment

Lets do all a league where the teams are random every game all season. TWDueling. TWJav. TWBasing. TWSpider.

But the catch is, after a certain amount of games, we will tally up player stats and their win/loss ratio to determine the top 10 in Jav/Wb and top 16 in basing.

Finals would be basically an all-star team match-up.

Example:

Best 10 Javs #1 and #9 on a team #2 and #8 on the other team ect.

We might get a lot of shitty games during the regular season with random teams, but the good players will always have something to play for (the finals+reccing)
                      and everyone else will get playing time with random teams.

Its a combination of all the leagues in the past.
                      Could be interesting and a chance to try out some new maps and formats perhaps.

I have an idea for WB/JAV dueling maps that get smaller as time passes to move the games along
                      We could even play to 5 deaths in dueling and 10 mins in basing to reduce the negative effects of bad team RNG.

Iv never ran a league but if people are interested might be easy to setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                        Lets do all a league where the teams are random every game all season. TWDueling. TWJav. TWBasing. TWSpider.

But the catch is, after a certain amount of games, we will tally up player stats and their win/loss ratio to determine the top 10 in Jav/Wb and top 16 in basing.

Finals would be basically an all-star team match-up.

Example:

Best 10 Javs #1 and #9 on a team #2 and #8 on the other team ect.

We might get a lot of shitty games during the regular season with random teams, but the good players will always have something to play for (the finals+reccing)
                        and everyone else will get playing time with random teams.

Its a combination of all the leagues in the past.
                        Could be interesting and a chance to try out some new maps and formats perhaps.

I have an idea for WB/JAV dueling maps that get smaller as time passes to move the games along
                        We could even play to 5 deaths in dueling and 10 mins in basing to reduce the negative effects of bad team RNG.

Iv never ran a league but if people are interested might be easy to setup.
                        Would this be another sunday night league, or move week days? As we move into summer, I'm a lot less willing to give up Sunday afternoons to play spaceships. This idea is similar to TSL, and I think either could be a good step forward.

I also do think another attack league would be a good alternative to traditional basing which provides a break from the 4 or 5 consecutive basing leagues, while still allowing one-shippers like me (thanks TW in 2020!) to play.

Comment

draft league with more teams and lower star caps or just something longer to keep the interest/activity alive before its too late!

Comment

random teams , shorter format, casual vibe . Bot command to queue for games, runs whenever active.

Comment

Something that doesn't require me to stay up to 1am for practice games.

Comment

Working...
                              X